Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

What's the staff working on?

This is a discussion on What's the staff working on? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I noticed that you said that you fixed the merchant bug by making people dc when they buy stackable items. ...
Page: 5

I noticed that you said that you fixed the merchant bug by making people dc when they buy stackable items. That is a bad way to do it imo, there is another way to fix it so users can still buy stackable items in merchant.
    I really think that it will be bad doing that because when people try to sell items like BUS, they will have to do a trade. It can be a hassle for some to just stand there and try to find someone that wants to buy. It can get pretty annoying.
    But, it's your choice of course. This is just what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by LBHO View Post
    I noticed that you said that you fixed the merchant bug by making people dc when they buy stackable items. That is a bad way to do it imo, there is another way to fix it so users can still buy stackable items in merchant.
    I really think that it will be bad doing that because when people try to sell items like BUS, they will have to do a trade. It can be a hassle for some to just stand there and try to find someone that wants to buy. It can get pretty annoying.
    But, it's your choice of course. This is just what I think.
    sorry but u mis-read it, the bugg was when u buy stackable items that you already had in your inventory you got dc and lost your item, and they have fixed it. not that the implemented that if someone buys a stackable item. hes got het dc.

willing to sacrifice ko panel for official launch, kthxbye

It would be nice if we were being told what is done so far and give an estimate on when ko4lifeko will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    It would be nice if we were being told what is done so far and give an estimate on when ko4lifeko will come out.
    Yeah, or not. You can also just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post

See, that's the problem. If we give you an estimate, and then fail to meet it, everyone gets pissy. Know this though... We're getting close.

k thanks shurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    We're getting close.
    I hope no there was no pun intended

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

is this still getting edited? i mean this stands for like 10 days now;o

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    is this still getting edited? i mean this stands for like 10 days now;o

Creating a new panel from scratch takes awhile.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Creating a new panel from scratch takes awhile.
    aight cant wait

iFly

i don't know if im posting in the right section but i just wanna say that i realy apreashiate what u guys doing on the forum and on the server and wish you the bestest luck and would like to say a sorry for the community members that can't apreashiate what ur trying to do

Banned

This panel must rock the world out there, lost count when they started making it.
    Cant wait to see what amazing things they have done with this panel.

ploping

Noone said that they're working on the design of their panel , although I think they did, but as far as they said, they're working mostly on the security of the panel.

And I guess the design could be worked out later, first we need to have it secured in order to play on it then they can design it as they just wish =D

We will release the panel when it's done even if it's a white page with black fonts. We are not spending time in fancy crap. Just basic, must have, features.

As said before, this whole project was announced far too early when a lot of things were not finished, not even planned. We can't release things without proper planning and testing.

You guys have no idea how many setbacks we had so far that delayed the whole project. Still, we keep working to finish what we started but we won't announce the release date until we are sure we will be able to meet that date.

We are still aiming to release sometime this month. Hopefully we will announce the date soon.