Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What's Your Favorite Class ?

This is a discussion on What's Your Favorite Class ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; warrior ftw so easy lol...
Page: 2

saul

warrior ftw so easy lol

Its got to be Lighting/Ice Mage.. Between stunning/Novaing/Tping and + party organisation.. your the absolute core of support play in CZ..

Ps : Rainey, I've viewed a few of your posts recently and you bring absolutly nothing constructive to any posts, infact your posts are so meaningless that i've wasted nearly 3 minutes of my life on reading your bollocks...

Please be less of a bellend to others and lets get some positive posts out.

Cheers
    Last edited by Boozah; 04-19-2010 at 01:51 AM.

Noxn

Quote Originally Posted by boozah View Post
    its got to lighting/ice mage.. Between stunning/novaing/tping and + party organisation.. Your the absolute core of support play in cz..

Ps : Rainey, i've viewed a few of your posts recently and you bring absolutly nothing constructive to any posts, infact your posts are so meaningless that i've wasted nearly 3 minutes of my life on reading your bollocks...

Cheers
    +1 . .

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I like mage, any element really. Played mage my whole diez career basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozah View Post
    Its got to Lighting/Ice Mage.. Between stunning/Novaing/Tping and + party organisation.. your the absolute core of support play in CZ..

I Dont Even know you , but i love you! xd

+1 to Support mage the most important class ever in a organizated party.

ps: its my favorite class ._."

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Boozah View Post
    Its got to be Lighting/Ice Mage.. Between stunning/Novaing/Tping and + party organisation.. your the absolute core of support play in CZ..

Ps : Rainey, I've viewed a few of your posts recently and you bring absolutly nothing constructive to any posts, infact your posts are so meaningless that i've wasted nearly 3 minutes of my life on reading your bollocks...

Cheers
    You know what??? When you see that i made post, then skip it. Its not hard to live your life beter. And actually i dont care anything expext name "DoomBringer".

Probably warrior if my buddy which is a priest plays with me.
    It's amazing to do like 2 vs 6 and win.

Warrior is a very balanced class, high dmg high defence high hp.
    Not a good class to play solo, but if you usually play with a friend which happens to be a priest like I do, it's really alot of fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12