View Poll Results: Please state your position with regards to the launch of the official KO4life server:

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am coming when the official server is released

121 51.71%
  • No, I am not coming when the official server is released

42 17.95%
  • Perhaps, I will need to think it over.

71 30.34%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who is coming to the [Official] server?

This is a discussion on Who is coming to the [Official] server? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Going to try it with my old Error buddies Nothing too serious im just there to have fun...
Page: 2

Going to try it with my old Error buddies Nothing too serious im just there to have fun

MrBucz

I will try it but I will only stay there if there will be less bugs than at normal ko from k2

i will appear there probably ...

I see a lot of people saying that there not going yet there posting in the ko4life server and saying what they want changed even though there not going lol kinda funny.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I see a lot of people saying that there not going yet there posting in the ko4life server and saying what they want changed even though there not going lol kinda funny.
    What is common in forum and playing in almost month away server (hope i didnt say it too wrong).

Even if i dont play, i visit this forum. Forum take what, 5 min??? How much time playing does?

What I'm saying is don't come and bitch about what you want changed if your not playing....

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I've been asked if I want to join with some guys from Ares so I will be spending my free time playing the server.
    So thats why you "resigned" your position as an admin ? xD

Quote Originally Posted by MrBucz View Post
    I will try it but I will only stay there if there will be less bugs than at normal ko from k2
    Because it really makes sense that they can do that. Remember, official game developer is Mgame, not K2network.

Rainey

What I'm saying is don't come and bitch about what you want changed if your not playing....
    Like what??? Hold your mouth if your so stupid and cant read properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    Like what??? Hold your mouth if your so stupid and cant read properly.
    Maybe you should hold your mouth shut. In the xp thread you commented on old vs new skins and what you would like to have in the server..... Should I post an ss of your comments on that thread?

Maybe you should hold your mouth shut. In the xp thread you commented on old vs new skins and what you would like to have in the server..... Should I post an ss of your comments on that thread?
    u need a new sig rofl

Rainey

new raptor/elixir/ib..etc skins look lame...face it,old skins look much better, right ? < my view at skins, no suggestion

Say it only for yourself, not for everyone. < suggestion for someone, not server
    So i want to see that picture.

Why heartless whats wrong with my sig lol

And Rainey so posting your views in the ko4life server forum about what you like isn't a suggestion??

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Not going, it will be my last month in the university year and like 2 weeks away from exams...so 99% sure I'm not going.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    I have university, so does my brother, we are both going. Tis' called "time-management".
    then u gonna suck at university or in the game , i also have a sharer from netherland we are from differentes GMT's we could still playing but i wont to focus on my university , + if i would play i would own (so its need my 100% playing but i can't ) that's why im not playing i dont like be like the rest of ppl.

i mean another RANDOM.

seems to me that 80% of whole ko4life is growing up and suddenly studying on universities :-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast