Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whose ready for official server

This is a discussion on whose ready for official server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; well i think official server will open as fast as possible There are some active players in game. However there ...
Page: 1

kensin

Default whose ready for official server

well i think official server will open as fast as possible
    There are some active players in game.
    However there arent all guys in game because boring with beta/
    is there any time when official up ?

Quote Originally Posted by kensin View Post
    Hopefully it will be up in the next 2 weeks, during that time the KO Dev team asks for your understanding and patience as they finish the last important touches to their systems.
    Last edited by MeeP; 01-27-2010 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kensin View Post
    there is a bunch of topics, like 10+, where they said they have no idea of when the official will come, atleast they wont set up an official time on it, because they dont wanna dissapoint us if they find a bug they cant fix within a few hours.

Cheers.
    -General.

yeh true...but I hope everything goes smooth so we can start playin ASAP.

well if it aint opens this week, i will prolly not play. since school starts next week again and i wont have alot of time...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    well if it aint opens this week, i will prolly not play. since school starts next week again and i wont have alot of time...

+1, we played farm beta, we played pk beta. We found most bugs. The ammount people is left in pk beta they just pk not looking for bugs. If there is more bugs out there they will come out in time at offical anyway. Tired of waiting and out of time as well. I realy hope offical will start soon or it will end up like snox ko pushing deadline and people just gived up of waiting it.

Cool

Launch date was suposed to be in april.. But the devs said it wont take that long. There are some important buggs not fixed yet, the server is not ready for official. i think we'll have to wait another week or 2 max till we get a working panel and major buggs fixed, then we'll get an official launch date.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Launch date was suposed to be in april.. But the devs said it wont take that long. There are some important buggs not fixed yet, the server is not ready for official. i think we'll have to wait another week or 2 max till we get a working panel and major buggs fixed, then we'll get an official launch date.

Like what major bugs? I think its more likely they dont have much time to work with server.
    And they must have some deadline, nothing can work out without deadlines.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Like what major bugs? I think its more likely they dont have much time to work with server.
    And they must have some deadline, nothing can work out without deadlines.
    No, its that they dont know how to fix the bugs so they test and hope it works.

Yeah, sure, we have no clue about anything and we are pretty much testing blindly. Whenever we fix something, it's just pure luck. We are just a bunch of ignorant idiots.

BTW, http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...orking-295716/

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Where did you come up with such a random date like April? Once the issues in the above thread and taken care of the server will launch if there are no other unforeseen problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Yeah, sure, we have no clue about anything and we are pretty much testing blindly. Whenever we fix something, it's just pure luck. We are just a bunch of ignorant idiots.

BTW, http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...orking-295716/
    I did not say that, i said you dont have the experience in developing KO servers so it takes time. If you had experience then the server would be up by now.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    I did not say that, i said you dont have the experience in developing KO servers so it takes time. If you had experience then the server would be up by now.
    Actually, quite honestly, the problems we've ran into (on the map side) seem to be fairly unique. At least, I haven't found anyone else with the same set of problems that managed to fix it.

May i know who is doing the panel? Or who will do the real anti cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Actually the issues we are fixing are issues that are still on other servers that are actually LIVE, we aren't interested in putting something up without it being as close to perfect as possible. Also, most servers aren't based off old versions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast