Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

whose ready for official server

This is a discussion on whose ready for official server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by MeeP May i know who is doing the panel? Or who will do the real anti cheat? ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    May i know who is doing the panel? Or who will do the real anti cheat?
    You may not.

DjKeViN2

just close it guys, it's just a loss of time answering to topics like these. Imho somebody just doesn't care about the server's sake, doesn't understand that u're blinding ur eyes in front of a pc trying to get the server more decent possible. They just shot random words, caring bout their non-lives without playing. Keep up the work.

wow you ppl are a bunch of babies. these people making this game are doing it out of their own time. they are regular people like us. you people whine that k2 screwed up things with bugs and such cause they rushed it yet u want these people to rush? take your time devo team, doing a good job

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Where did you come up with such a random date like April? Once the issues in the above thread and taken care of the server will launch if there are no other unforeseen problems.
    Felix said it somewhere in 1 of the first topics.. can't find it tho, been looking for 15min, so i can qoute it.
    But he definatly said april until he hired the devs.. and they told him it wouldnt take that long.
    I'll try look again after i take a shower, if i can't find it.. then i'll just wait till Felix gets on msn, so he can confirm this. Dont want you to think i came up with a bs random date like april ^^

let the devs and admins work ffs... stop making stupid ass topics when they have said 100 times they will let us know when it goes official...

go do something with your spare time instead of pondering about when the official will release.. just check on this forum once a while and maybe there will be a post by an admin on devile's sticky that will state a rough estimate/official release date... you dont need to start your own topic when there are countless of them already..

forum mods should just delete/close all these random ass topics about questioning the official release date.... theres already a sticky made by devile about the state of the server so all these topics are now meaningless

Yes lock this, the title is decieving.. its really just a complaint.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12