Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Why not make an open registration?

This is a discussion on Why not make an open registration? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; There's just too much stress when admins email every user that wants to play... And Server population won't be that ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    300

    Default Why not make an open registration?

    There's just too much stress when admins email every user that wants to play...
    And Server population won't be that high as it would be when there would be an open registration

  2. #2
    TooMuchSteroidsS
    Guest

    Default

    ן agree with you....
    because of this i still not able to play , so comon mods :\

  3. #3
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    lmao... u think they are sending an e-mail to everyone? xD xD it's all automatic lol

    anyway, I think the panel is not ready yet, so there is your answer

  4. #4
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchSteroidsS View Post
    ן agree with you....
    because of this i still not able to play , so comon mods :\
    you fcking liar...

  5. #5
    TooMuchSteroidsS
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    you fcking liar...
    excuse me ? idiot

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    lmao... u think they are sending an e-mail to everyone? xD xD it's all automatic lol

    anyway, I think the panel is not ready yet, so there is your answer
    it isnt automatic.....

  7. #7
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    it isnt automatic.....
    Yes it is.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Yes it is.
    no its not or do you have an account aleready

  9. #9
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    no its not or do you have an account aleready
    I got an account a millisecond after i posted there.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    I got an account a millisecond after i posted there.
    how come 400000000000000000 other people dont have an account

  11. #11
    u5paM4o
    Guest

    Default

    how come 400000000000000000 other people dont have an account


    +1

  12. #12
    ngojceta
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    how come 400000000000000000 other people dont have an account
    I see only you and this other guy. Maybe you forgot what is the e-mail address that's associated with your ko4life/gamers4life account and/or maybe you didn't check junk mail

  13. #13
    Senior Member festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    It is automatic...Once you posted in that topic an email will be sent out to your g4l registered email address. The registration page is not ready in order for it to go Live!

  14. #14
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    I can guarantee the people complaining they havn't recieved an email either

    - Are expecting a PM
    - Forgot to change their email on ko4life acc
    - Didn't check junk folder


    Computers and macros only do what they are told to do. They don't make mistakes of missing someone out.

  15. #15
    Senior Member MoBie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Köln | Germany
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    I can guarantee the people complaining they havn't recieved an email either

    - Are expecting a PM
    - Forgot to change their email on ko4life acc
    - Didn't check junk folder


    Computers and macros only do what they are told to do. They don't make mistakes of missing someone out.

    Exactly. Thats it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •