Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Xp rate ?

This is a discussion on Xp rate ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Well, but if xp rate gonna be lower... then this private server is like.... a Cwest server that gonna be ...
Page: 2

Distrax

Well, but if xp rate gonna be lower... then this private server is like.... a Cwest server that gonna be less populated and with more bad graphics ? but without cheat....

Does it give ppl a good reason to start here and not start on official ?

I mean by the time it would take to go 70 here at the xp rate, we probably can get 75+ with plat prem on a official server...

I dont get it :S

Quote Originally Posted by Distrax View Post
    Well, but if xp rate gonna be lower... then this private server is like.... a Cwest server that gonna be less populated and with more bad graphics ? but without cheat....

I mean by the time it would take to go 70 here at the xp rate, we probably can get 75+ with plat prem on a official server...

As i understand they would first test this and if its not a success the exp rate would be boosted.

Banned

where did u see that they said it?

and the exp in beta higher in like 200% from what it suppost to be... it will be hard to lvl, especially after 70... if u want log in to the beta and kill some mobs and see whats the exp ull get after 61 and in solo...

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

and the exp in beta higher in like 200% from what it suppost to be... it will be hard to lvl, especially after 70... if u want log in to the beta and kill some mobs and see whats the exp ull get after 61 and in solo...
    It was in the previous topic about exp. Go search for it manually if you want, i know you got the time for it.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

there is no after 70.. r u on drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    there is no after 70.. r u on drugs?
    Im pretty positive he meant lvl 61. Sometimes you think about one thing and an other idea crosses your idea so you write something wrong while you were thinking "type 61"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Im pretty positive he meant lvl 61. Sometimes you think about one thing and an other idea crosses your idea so you write something wrong while you were thinking "type 61"
    ya... =\

well i hope that there at least be some exp events in the begining...

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

This was the IDEA of ko4life guys...making a KO server that was just like USKO but then in the OLD times, ooohh old times in ares .. superb..and about the xp.. dude its better...let ppl make some work in it... and i assure you.. ppl with lvl 61 can beat 65+ easy here..if u got skills and some decent items you will get there eventually

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    This was the IDEA of ko4life guys...making a KO server that was just like USKO but then in the OLD times, ooohh old times in ares .. superb..and about the xp.. dude its better...let ppl make some work in it... and i assure you.. ppl with lvl 61 can beat 65+ easy here..if u got skills and some decent items you will get there eventually
    urm no, lol. everyone is decent, nobody is an idiot here, with some decent items lvl 61s will get RAPED by lvl 65+. this is no way the same as old usko, use some brains please.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    the point is, because that there are many servers, people will just give up somewhen and quit... and i don't think that new ppl will start when the people will be 1 month (or more) old...

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    urm no, lol. everyone is decent, nobody is an idiot here, with some decent items lvl 61s will get RAPED by lvl 65+. this is no way the same as old usko, use some brains please.
    have u played the exp beta?

its not easy to get items and lvls (especially with this LOW upgrade rate...)

the point is, because that there are many servers, people will just give up somewhen and quit... and i don't think that new ppl will start when the people will be 1 month (or more) old...

have u played the exp beta?

its not easy to get items and lvls (especially with this LOW upgrade rate...)
    The bigger the cap between players will be, person with dual shards +8 will tank the entire nation. Nothing you can do against this person. Skill isnt some psi power you pull out in times of need.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Distrax View Post

If you want more lvl-s then play other games, where are more lvl-s (Mu-online, if im not wrong). Point of this server is, to have oldschool ko. Not that stupid spoiled USKO.
    This server wont be so corrupted and cheated as USKO. I dont get, why you even look this server, if you like USKO. Go play it.
    Last edited by Rainey; 02-21-2010 at 09:15 AM.

yea dont start talkin about the upgrade rate...let alone the money is hard to get but if u try to upgrade without BUS,most likely that u gonna burn that item to +3/+4 with NUS...

xiahou_yuan

I dunno, personally I think the exp to 70 should take a month max, because c'mon.
    1) ppl don't have the time to be playing ko like they used too.
    2) do we really wanna spend time on a server for several months just lvling, or do we wanna lvl a bit and have fun?
    this is still a PRIVATE server, and it is not 100% guaranteed to stay up.
    there will always be some kind of problem, even MYKO had to deal with it ( and then they just got lazy, and decided not to fix the problem but dump the entire game )

Whut

its funny how all nerds say keep exp rate like this..

This server is gonne be so cool.. It will start with like 200 players playing and later u will have 30 players playing and like 5 in cz because the rest is exping and they are quiting afther they realise cz is empty.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast