Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Xp rate ?

This is a discussion on Xp rate ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife how would u feel after youll exp like a maniac for like a month and then ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    how would u feel after youll exp like a maniac for like a month and then find out that 3/4 of the server quited?
    I will say shit happen...One, two or even six months its almost nothing...how much time we waste on usko or another virtual game??
    About usko
    So many legit players waste time for exping(months, years) - Koxpers laughing. So many legit players collect money, uniqe, wasting time for boss, bf, dungon, did it for months-years - Dupers-Abuser laughing. So many players quit because of this mess.
    The point is even if i waste six years for virtual game i still have super memoirs.
    Admins ko4life have idea to make this server with normal exp like old usko server,
    we (most forum members) know it and look how many clans coming - about 350+ ppl and idk how many turkish ppl (many new and many old school players).
    If admins will change xp rate or something, there will be no difference beetwen ko4life and another priv server...
    Better xp rate or drop rate its necessary to have fun time?

Please guys just stop complain and wait for server

i'd say at least at least a "gold premium" bonus.

if im correct, 30% exp and 20% drop rate bonus.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    I will say shit happen...One, two or even six months its almost nothing...how much time we waste on usko or another virtual game??
    About usko
    So many legit players waste time for exping(months, years) - Koxpers laughing. So many legit players collect money, uniqe, wasting time for boss, bf, dungon, did it for months-years - Dupers-Abuser laughing. So many players quit because of this mess.
    The point is even if i waste six years for virtual game i still have super memoirs.
    Admins ko4life have idea to make this server with normal exp like old usko server,
    we (most forum members) know it and look how many clans coming - about 350+ ppl and idk how many turkish ppl (many new and many old school players).
    If admins will change xp rate or something, there will be no difference beetwen ko4life and another priv server...

i really doubt it

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

About usko

I would agree with this, however, I can't. For what reason? Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna base my argument on feelings. It simply just doesn't feel right to do so, just like I'm sure there is some, and maybe even most of you out there with this feeling.

_Hybrid_

About usko

Yes we all waste many months on exp and stuff but that was years ago, now ppl work, university or more and dont have the time to exp like a whore like old times and like nik said it doesnt fell right now. So if u have the time well do it and find that the server will be empty in 1 or 2 months, have a happy time

Whut

Quote Originally Posted by _Hybrid_ View Post
    Yes we all waste many months on exp and stuff but that was years ago, now ppl work, university or more and dont have the time to exp like a whore like old times and like nik said it doesnt fell right now. So if u have the time well do it and find that the server will be empty in 1 or 2 months, have a happy time
    FINALLY someone that can think straight! Seriously... if u make rates a little higher it will be more fun. U can always keep farming for better and more gear. If ur full of gear, go help other people that dont have the time u do.

Validating

I don't get it, ain't there enough private servers for u or what's the problem?

xiahou_yuan

I seriously lol at the 10 nerds that say exp should stay like this.
    I'm sorry for sounding rude but c'mon, it's a game, if getting lvl 70 is like MYKO. it will take the nolife expers 3 months.
    it will take NORMAL people, about 1 year!!!!!
    you wanna spend 1 year just exp exp exp?
    I sure as hell know I don't.
    yes I did in myko, because everyone was a noob back then, the game used to be more fun too, hell, I was even happy when I reached lvl 34 for the first time.
    I knew this guy in MYKO called ARouge.
    he was a warrior but decided to make a rogue, and I remember he exped 24/7 ( macro ftw )
    and it took him about 2 months non stop 24/7 macro to reach 70. and that's with uber items, he was one of the only ones with glave +8, and always payed shitloads of money for items.
    like 300$ for 10k KC and you get a free IB+8.
    I say exp should be 10x MYKO exp.
    if you have so much free time on your hands, you can always go hunt for items, or raid expers in cz. doesn't really make a big difference for the nolifers but it does for people who don't have so much time anymore

Whut

nvm.. im not gonne bother talking into nerds without a normal life. Guess they will have to find out for themselfs..

Im not saying its not fun to exp to 70 from 1, but it wont be fun once u reached 70, because everone else quited already.

xanarchistx

I do agree, XP rate is too low for a private.

If I wanted to take forever to lvl i'd just grind with cheating turks :\

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    I'm sorry for sounding rude but c'mon, it's a game, if getting lvl 70 is like MYKO. it will take the nolife expers 3 months.
    then y would it matter? if the exp rate is higher, no lifers will take 1 week instead of 3 months to reach 70. n then ur gona complain again y not just make everyone lvl 70 bla bla... if thats the case just play another private server.. jeez. /dumbftw

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    you wanna spend 1 year just exp exp exp?
    I sure as hell know I don't.
    yes I did in myko, because everyone was a noob back then, the game used to be more fun too, hell, I was even happy when I reached lvl 34 for the first time.
    I knew this guy in MYKO called ARouge.
    he was a warrior but decided to make a rogue, and I remember he exped 24/7 ( macro ftw )
    and it took him about 2 months non stop 24/7 macro to reach 70. and that's with uber items, he was one of the only ones with glave +8, and always payed shitloads of money for items.
    like 300$ for 10k KC and you get a free IB+8.
    I say exp should be 10x MYKO exp.
    if you have so much free time on your hands, you can always go hunt for items, or raid expers in cz. doesn't really make a big difference for the nolifers but it does for people who don't have so much time anymore
    damn it im a nerd, if you cant exp to 70 go to 65 or something

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

What makes u guys think u always need to be the "max level." Back in the day people didn't play to be the best but for fun and thats the whole concept of this server. People are going to have to pk at low levels because it will take them a long time to get to 70 and thats the point.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    What makes u guys think u always need to be the "max level." Back in the day people didn't play to be the best but for fun and thats the whole concept of this server. People are going to have to pk at low levels because it will take them a long time to get to 70 and thats the point.
    You really think that it's same as it was back 5 years ago ? Now back to the emergency room :P.

I finished study long time ago, now working, slowly building house (shouldnt play) i guess i dont have time for 65 lvl, but still want normal exp. I can play with "noobie" 61 lvl and still derive delight from this game, maybe i wrong but some of you cant... In the beginning Gms will make exp event like they did in beta so players will get fast necessary skills to pk.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast