Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Xp rate ?

This is a discussion on Xp rate ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by doob @wootbbq, problem is, warrior provoke isn't workign like it was in old KO. mobs will stop ...
Page: 6

WooTbbq

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    @wootbbq,

problem is, warrior provoke isn't workign like it was in old KO. mobs will stop running after ur ass after like 5 seconds, used to be "almost" unlimited....
    i'd say they should fix this...

same go's for the Mages 45 skill, used to be a spamm load of pillars of fire/glacier meteor and now the animation looks like that crap thingie from KE.. ( they prolly fixxed this because normally the lvl 45 skill would cause a bit of lag )
    I never said it worked, i just gave an example of how we used to exp in the old days. Most KO players now don't understand how easy it is to gain levels compared to old KO. In my opinion, it's what ruined the game - Making it too easy, but cheating and turks also helped destroy it; not all turks though usually just the 10 year old kids who skip school to play with pixels.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Actually, provoke does work like it used to more or less. We lowered the cooldown on provoke so that you can keep mobs chasing you without them running back.

oh, that's a nice adjustment
    as i was wondering,
    - is the lvl 45 mage skill gonna be the same as in the old ke? or did you chose this one due to the lag?.
    - is there any possibility to implement the new skinns? ( i know you guys are supposed to make it feel like the old ko but the raptor/iron bow etc just look plain awfull now , was wondering if u would update those)

yea doob i must agree...old raptor/elixir/ib..etc skins look lame...face it,new skins look much better,right ? Or,if u dont want to do it,can u upload files that change the looks of those wpns so individuals can use them if they want

@ Decerto,

Would also be a nice option +1

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    yea doob i must agree...old raptor/elixir/ib..etc skins look lame...face it,new skins look much better,right ? Or,if u dont want to do it,can u upload files that change the looks of those wpns so individuals can use them if they want
    new raptor/elixir/ib..etc skins look lame...face it,old skins look much better, right ?

Say it only for yourself, not for everyone.

rainey,

ur probably the only person who "favors" the old skinns above the new ones so plz stfuppercut, whenever some1 says A on the forum, u say B

so plz, ur probably gonna be a noob paper mage which doesnt matter what gear cuz its always ugly
    Besides, if you could read english, decerto stated an option where the admins can upload some new skinn files which players can implement themselves, if u dont like it. Don't do it.

win win situation

finding rappy skin and those new ones isnt that hard lol..

cRuX

rainey,

ur probably the only person who "favors" the old skinns above the new ones so plz stfuppercut, whenever some1 says A on the forum, u say B

so plz, ur probably gonna be a noob paper mage which doesnt matter what gear cuz its always ugly
    Besides, if you could read english, decerto stated an option where the admins can upload some new skinn files which players can implement themselves, if u dont like it. Don't do it.

win win situation
    You're a fucking idiot. Stop flaming. Old skins rule.

stop being a big fat homo crux

Quote Originally Posted by cRuX View Post
    You're a fucking idiot. Stop flaming. Old skins rule.
    -.- it's just a matter of opinion, is that so hard to understand?
    i don't wanna start this flame topic about which skinn is better, it doesn't care ffs. all i wanted was to ask for an option for the new skinns.

like i stated above;
    if the files of the new skinns come available on the forum people might consider adding them to their clients. in case you don't like it, just don't do it.

Rainey

rainey,

win win situation
    Im 100% sure im not only one, who like old skins (as you saw). Stfupercut??!! MMkay....hahahahahaaaa.

Damn, you are so smart. If i start to play then yeah, i start as mage (10 points for you).

I was reading english as good as i can and i answered in english as good as i can. I answered only to that "old skin suckszor...open ur eyes faaaaaag". Not to that "if there are old skins then put new skins to download". If you could read english, then please do it.

Btw. I like old rappy, old hb, old elix, but not old ib. This is my view, not "duuuud open ur eyes, these are best".

Old hb looks so dumb... The new skin is better and thats why they use it..

imo ( in my opinion, for rainey) same goes for the raptor/ib/hb (almost every skinn)

im wondering why the hell people think the old skinns were better? plz give me your arguments for which reason do u like these more then the new ones?
    imo the top items of an mmorpg should ook awesome so u have something to look forward to, in this case the raptor looks like a pike which u can find at lvl 14 at lycans, the ib looks like a shortbow which u can find at lvl 1 at the worms,

i dont want any flames i just want some arguments why people would want the old skinns above the new ones....

Scythe

i remember times when we were lying to ppl in apos party that we have raptor and exp with mp halbert :P old times.... but still, ill down new models anyway if you wont put them to client.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast