Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Xp rate ?

This is a discussion on Xp rate ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I like the nostalgiac feeling. I hate all these new skins for everything. I can't even tell what class somebody ...
Page: 7

cRuX

I like the nostalgiac feeling. I hate all these new skins for everything. I can't even tell what class somebody is in CZ anymore cause they're wearing gryphon armor..is it a bp or a warrior?

i wasn't talkin about gryphon armor etc, those are new items.

i was only talking about new skinns for raptor, HB, IB, etc etc

not for those armors lol, they suck yeah!

I was a relatively normal exper back then, as I had much more time. It took me a month of solo grind to get from 61 to 62. I dont remember how long it took for my first char to get 60. After I got 62, i said just said "fuck this shit" and made a lvl45 for dlw, and didnt look back ever since. Ardream and rlb chars now...

The niche of hardened goodguns from original KO era might not feel any difference (which i guess is the target audience for this server), but the people who came in after KE are going to have a hard time adjusting.

I for one will pass on this server, but I am not asking to change it. I'm just part of the % who gets turned off by having to lose another part of your life playing 'catch up'... I hope provoke works for your guys sake, i dont wish apos grind on anyone, specially only having 4 apos XD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    ... they suck yeah!
    Definately, everyone looks like a fuckin clone now <_<.

Isn't there already like hundreds of topics about xp....

GameOnAMigit

I'll tell you one thing, if i leave moradon in less then 40 mins ill be pissed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567