Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

xp rate in beta - vote

This is a discussion on xp rate in beta - vote within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Either normal or like 10x easier. 1- Normal: You can see how you should exp when the server comes out, ...
Page: 2

vhf

Either normal or like 10x easier.
    1- Normal: You can see how you should exp when the server comes out, what you can/should kill , whats suits the best for your clan. Downside- You won't get high levels so you wont be able to kill the big bosses.
    2- 10x - You can still see what you should exp on but it'll be faster so you can get to kill some mobs and pk with high lvl. Downside- No low lvl pking.

I'd choose 10x(or something like that)

i would say normal rate first couple of days and then make it way faster (like last 3-4 days).

Banned

normal rates will be the best option
    since we all wanna know how it is gonna be..
    watch and learn.

Cool

1-2 hours to Lv70
    and spam events/war/invasion.. see if server can hold, but i'm pretty sure it will!

Xristakis

1-2 hours to 70 ..

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vhf View Post
    Either normal or like 10x easier.
    1- Downside- You won't get high levels so you wont be able to kill the big bosses.
    that i believe will be done during closed beta...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I would choose 10x the XP, that way you will know how much you will be getting from the certain mobs as you only have to divide by 10, and that way you could have some pk done towards the end of beta.

IMPORTANT and trust me on this....
    The biggest part of the game is to give players the feel of the late game before actually releasing it. If you give players the chance to pk at level 70 even for 1 day in the open BETA, then they will see how it is going to be later on in the server, and that will be their driving force, and a thing to motivate them and make them stay on the server for a long time.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I would choose 10x the XP, that way you will know how much you will be getting from the certain mobs as you only have to divide by 10, and that way you could have some pk done towards the end of beta.

IMPORTANT and trust me on this....
    The biggest part of the game is to give players the feel of the late game before actually releasing it. If you give players the chance to pk at level 70 even for 1 day in the open BETA, then they will see how it is going to be later on in the server, and that will be their driving force, and a thing to motivate them and make them stay on the server for a long time.
    make open beta 1 week pk server? everyone logs in with lv70 and fully equiped...hmmmm

normal..

open beta is only stress test..

its not for u to test lvls and stuff

Normal exping/farming for 2-3 days. Then make every char 70 and give them all full items. That way we will learn what to exp on and get used to the old maps. Then afterwards we can pk and kill the bigger bosses and learn the drop rates, and pk and see how the server deals with lag.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Normal exping/farming for 2-3 days. Then make every char 70 and give them all full items. That way we will learn what to exp on and get used to the old maps. Then afterwards we can pk and kill the bigger bosses and learn the drop rates, and pk and see how the server deals with lag.
    +1 for that idea

Cool

Actually dont mather how the exp will be in open beta.. i just hope there will be alot of events (so GM's can train their GMing skills) and alot of wars/invasions aswell ( so we get to explore not only our own map, but the opposite nation too)

Pointless topic as the xp rates are pretty much set for beta and your not a part of the ko4life project team so why would you create a topic like this. Not up to you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    its not for u to learn stuff in beta, its for the devs

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Pointless topic as the xp rates are pretty much set for beta and your not a part of the ko4life project team so why would you create a topic like this. Not up to you mate.
    so your saying that the project team is the only ppl that are gonna play this server?
    I think his post is a valid question and poll.
    we all want to know how the beta is gonna be, and now the ppl can say what they want to see in the beta.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast