View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I thought this server is gonna be like old KE back in 05. Not with some doubled exp gain, it ...
Page: 6

I thought this server is gonna be like old KE back in 05. Not with some doubled exp gain, it would just suck.

So far I have been getting good information about this server, actually the best possible I could imagine. The doubled exp would fuck the spirit of the low level pvp which I am so excited about again.

Anyway its the more votes win, but I might concider not joining the server where you get 65 in less than month...

Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    I thought this server is gonna be like old KE back in 05. Not with some doubled exp gain, it would just suck.

So far I have been getting good information about this server, actually the best possible I could imagine. The doubled exp would fuck the spirit of the low level pvp which I am so excited about again.

Anyway its the more votes win, but I might concider not joining the server where you get 65 in less than month...

Agree with you there... old KE means oldschool XP not all this 2008 KO xp standards where you get 65 in 1 day... Need to go back to the days where it actually was an acheivement to get Scream!!

By making lvling so freaking easy youre ruining some great pk moments, all who played back then knows what im talking about... Because only thing people care about with this easy lvling is who can get 70 first then 80 first and there will be no pk at all... Keep XP as it is now in the beta or maybe increase it a tiny bit nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Agree with you there... old KE means oldschool XP not all this 2008 KO xp standards where you get 65 in 1 day... Need to go back to the days where it actually was an acheivement to get Scream!!

By making lvling so freaking easy youre ruining some great pk moments, all who played back then knows what im talking about... Because only thing people care about with this easy lvling is who can get 70 first then 80 first and there will be no pk at all... Keep XP as it is now in the beta or maybe increase it a tiny bit nothing more.
    exactly and lvls arent shit my dlw char babashopper was known to beat people 10-15 lvls higher then him anyway back in the old school days now i cant kill anyone but give me a few weeks

Banned

the point is, that its not really like in old time.. coz when you made party with people and exping, you still got GOOD exp, but in this server, youll get very low exp... and all the fun in exp in KE was the partys and chatting....

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    the point is, that its not really like in old time.. coz when you made party with people and exping, you still got GOOD exp, but in this server, youll get very low exp... and all the fun in exp in KE was the partys and chatting....
    its very hard to get good drop... so

increase the drop rate so it will not be like old times? yeah...WHY not? make everything drop +8 and exp to lv70 will take 1 day... NICE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    The XP here in parties is the same XP as it was in Parties @ KE

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    The XP here in parties is the same XP as it was in Parties @ KE
    3 man apos cz ftw

Normal exp for sure,
    I want back to time when i made 62 lvl and said
    "im God now, jugment on !!"
    With normal exp even after 1-3 months new/random players can join this server without any big problem,
    to find old players who will still exp (going to 62+) and clan.
    You dont need max lvl to have good pk, 60 lvl with master its good too if u have skill for example Bobert who had 61 lvl he pwn almost all players.
    Another example i start play Ares after 2.5 months when server opened, but i made master, 62lvl, collect good items and found nice clan Inferno.
    Normal exp will be good too for donation // players will long exp - more premiums to buy/ more money for server - server keep longer.
    And im going to join this server because its not normal priv server like rest when after 2/3 weeks u start boring.
    When Felix/Devile and team ko4life decided to open Ko4life server with KE they bring all my best memories from KO - Ares/Cypher lovely time for me in whole game.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe dont be afraid everyone has school or job, girl/boy or wife/family and some AOR.

Easy exp, drop rate will kill this server.
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Normal exp for sure,
    With normal exp even after 1-3 months new/random players can join this server without any big problem,
    You dont need max lvl to have good pk, 60 lvl with master its good too if u have skill for example Bobert who had 61 lvl he pwn almost all players.
    Another example i start play Ares after 2.5 months when server opened, but i made master, 62lvl, collect good items and found nice clan Inferno.
    Normal exp will be good too for donation // players will long exp - more premiums to buy/ more money for server - server keep longer.
    And im going to join this server because its not normal priv server like rest when after 2/3 weeks u start boring.
    When Felix/Devile and team ko4life decided to open Ko4life server with KE they bring all my best memories from KO - Ares/Cypher lovely time for me in whole game.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe dont be afraid everyone has school or job, girl/boy or wife/family and some AOR.

Amen
    Exactly as i said :P

+1 to that... Back then getting lvl 62 was an achievement!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Opakigad View Post
    If ur having fun with exping in KO maybe u should try cutting ur wrists or something similarly fun in that category.
    I have fun when game is complete (xp,pk,farm) ... if you want to pk,go to some random private server,where you get all items and full lvl in one day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Normal exp for sure,

Amen
    I do agree here but well wy not just remove the xp penalty? Then its still a big thing to hit 61 like all of you want, but its not that mutch harder to get 70.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AmocK View Post
    i voted for keep it the same, most of us want to play the old ko again, it isnt about hittin the max level in a few days/weeks. it isnt about it being easy. hittin level 62 was such an achievement back in the days. seems to me like ppl just want the max lvl without having to work hard for it.
    ok fine lets consider they do increase the xp for 2x or 3x, most ppl are like in 65+ in a couple of weeks then what? ppl will start whining about gear then, " i am sick of having noobu gear so i quit", "the drop rate is really low", " i dont have time to farm dms all day to get decent gear". Then ppl wud be askin for a 2x/3x increased drop rate or even a shop where they can buy +1 high class items. ppl are just spoiled with easy leveling and gearing up.
    Exactly!!!
    I remember having somuch fun with friends in exp partys.. things we chat about.. omg . And pkwhen we wanted to take a break from exp.
    Some ppl think you MUST get lvl70 to pk, but they are wrong!
    I remember in Cypher owning lvl 65/70 ppl with my lvl62rogue!

Anyway, i say keep te exp as it is.. but IF there is a small exp increase, then you should increase drops aswell.. becuz items and exp should be balanced! Lvl70 with fp+7 wohooo -_-

And for those who dont like the exp rate, http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f115/

Quote Originally Posted by Opakigad View Post
    If ur having fun with exping in KO maybe u should try cutting ur wrists or something similarly fun in that category.

How about you go to kitchen or toilet to see if you are there or something "similarly" ? Come back if you have something constructive to say ok ?

I see votes but i dont see arguments here , only from people who want xp as it is now. I think they might be your friends and clannies Unbeatable or just lazy people who want another retarded private server.

TooMuchSteroidsS

I just want to say one thing to ko4life project staff, please don't try to be an heroes many people tried to make an exp server and none of them succeed.
    if you really think that a server with out PK scrolls in sundries , and same exp like it was back days on KE will live for long ? your wrong.
    i quit usko like 2 years ago. and i played on almost every privet server that opened , no matter if its exp , pk , half pk. and all the exp servers died.
    KE project was a good exp server, they had 300 people online , and guess what? someone hacked the server eventually ..
    that's why people will never devote their time for exping when they know that the server will not stand for ever.
    its gonna be really cool to feel KE again, and i waited for long time to play in a server that will make me feel like im playing in diez 5 years ago ,but dont forget it was fun because there were 2k-3k+ people online.. or even more im not sure..

Banned Senior Member

Ppl dont know what is exping at late nights and listening on vent how beaners and rednecks making jokes about each other,its just PRICELESS its not just about xp,its about with who you EXP...im never bored when im xping with my clannies,sometimes its more fun then PKing.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM