View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by 2Nismo I feel pity for people who can do shit without max lvl. You mean all the ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by 2Nismo View Post
    I feel pity for people who can do shit without max lvl.
    You mean all the people who started playing ko after 2006?

SliceAndDice

make the xp 2.5x and let everybody Shut the Hell up, it should be fair for everyone. But do nothing about the drop rate i wanna see people Bragging with MD+6 in Cz and Glowing Bardishes :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SliceAndDice View Post
    make the xp 2.5x and let everybody Shut the Hell up, it should be fair for everyone. But do nothing about the drop rate i wanna see people Bragging with MD+6 in Cz and Glowing Bardishes :P
    Wat? How about you shut the hell up let ppl state their opinion. About the drop rate you are right.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

stilletos+8 ftw

yeh keep the drop rates low imo
    btw ill only be able to play 10-15hrs/week and i want the exp to be normal. i dun care if im low lvl one-hit in cz/war, ill still have fun
    Last edited by assassinofthemist; 01-06-2010 at 06:15 AM.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i have been doing trolls with 3 ppl for about 30 mins at cz and we didnt got any glave during this time. i am sure high class items going to be hard to get if they dont change droprates

Guys with better exp after 2 months almost all on server will make 70 lvl, some of them get nice uniqe start to dominate in cz.
    Players who will join server after 1 month they have no chance at bowl to get master items.
    Random 70 lvl asasin - warrior + priest can kill whole party 60+.
    In April players will start quit because of boring situation in server and second this server will change.
    ko4life will be like another priv server ko - exp, master, exp, uniqe, pk, uniqe,pk, pk, boring, pk, boring, boring, quit.
    Everyone has same exp, ok there will be few maniac/sharers who will make 70 lvl in 3-4 months but as far i know about 500 + ppl going to play this server,
    not everyone has time, 2-4 shares, so not many players will get max lvl.
    It will be better for everyone when xp rate will be normal in my opinion. There is too many another ko servers with better exp.
    Server rules:
    - normal drop rate like at USKO (uniqe should be uniqe)
    - normal exp (lvls 62 -70 should be uniqe)
    Ko4life server is uniqe because of this rules and old/new players who want join KE time.

Please dont tell me that we/they waisting time, because everyone waisting time for this game.
    If u play ko for years what you get:
    better job, better rating in school, more friends, more money than in normal job? Dont think so.
    We play ko probaly because of fun, satisfaction, adrenalin, addiction, kill time, uniqe pvp and virtual friends etc.
    Getting lvl, master, farm items everything its part of this game and should be normal like at USKO/KE.

When server start after 2-3 weeks admins ko4life will see if its necessary to change exp rate to make better server or not. We will see.

Back to work, Peace

Cool

1 of the main reason why many priv server fail and eventually close, is becuz its to easy, you get max lvl/gear to fast wich makes you quit faster..

A server like Ko4Life wont have this problem, becuz you'll have to work hard for your lvl and items, wether you play 3hours a day or 500 hours a week.. Ppl wont quit that fast, cuz they worked so hard for what they achieved ingame..
    So they wont leave their char behind that easly, like i did on most priv servers i played.

As for ppl who dont have much time to play and are afraid that they will fall behind on exp.. Guess what, you'll also fall behind on NP if server had 10000x exp!
    you have 2 choices.. either you just play and have some fun with clannies and the rest of the community or you just stfu and stop whinning in this forum or quit KO !!

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    you got it lets see how ko4life ko is going to be. lil notice its not knight empire its real knight online page. this means original version with lvl 40 esl and even high class items are kinda rar. money farming will be at dms or for all poor ppl mastodons in cz. xp gonna be way more hard then now and its going to be a pain to get even close to 70 but it gonna be funny

for me i am not sure what i am going to do. its a decision between wasting time and want to have fun. i wouldnt be first lvl 70 for sure

Ok I agree with all pple who say we need to wait for beta to judge the exp rates etc, but who thinks exp will be that (too) easy when exp is even 1,5; 2 or even 3 times, your so wrong.. Even w/o having tested the exp u can know by simple maths that exp will still be insanely hard when its doubled or tripled. I will play no matter what exp rates but I don't think it wouldn't hurt anybody to play a few hours less to get some progress in exp..

DAFAQ Senior Member

I would LOVE if they disable/ban sharers.

If u dont have time to play then dont play at all.

Hemp Gru

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    I would LOVE if they disable/ban sharers.

If u dont have time to play then dont play at all.
    agreed. don't have to play alone? don't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp Gru View Post

Can you imagine how many players we would have if everyone had their own character ? even low lvl .. that would be something really

Its the solution for empty Colony Zone.

grzequ

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp Gru View Post
    You guys have got quite much time to play, haven't you?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Yes, cz will be ruled by nolifers wohoo!

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by grzequ View Post
    You guys have got quite much time to play, haven't you?

Nope, but I still wont whore my char for extra exp.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM