View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by ngojceta I know you can't see the dates here but they're true. So, that's around 6 months ...
Page: 18

Quote Originally Posted by ngojceta View Post
    I know you can't see the dates here but they're true. So, that's around 6 months for lvl 61(before exp penalty ), I don't even wanna guess what time I would have to put into exping to 70 (notice that the last ss is from rofd so there were better monsters etc.) Somewhere around that time my kanka opaki joined my account and we needed 6 more months for lvl 70 (with all new monsters and shit) and that's around 1 year for lvl 70.

I know we gotta at least wait till open beta but I think there really needs to be an exp increase, don't you all? (after seeing my pro screenshots ofc )
    I've never been a big fan of exping, yet I had several chars 60+ which I leveled myself from lvl1. It never took me more than 2 month to hit 60+. I'm sorry but those screenshots are bullshit or just u being HORRIBLE at KO. 6 months for lvl61??? ROFLMAO. Go play something else, KO is not for u.

I see most, if not all of the ppl complaining about exp rates are the ones that plan to hit max before bothering in pking. I think there's gotta be a better argument than just needing max to pk. I've done a lot of pk below 60 and it required skill and teamplay. Guess the lack of that forces ppl to rely on max level? I dont get why getting 70 in no time is so important for some of u.

There's so many servers were u can get 70 after killing a worm, but u want this one to be the same too?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    No, schrotti. You have to be level 70 in order to PK and enjoy the game, now we must increase the xp rate to 500%.

P.S. I am being sarcastic.
    Oh he had a lvl 70 to pk on

For this server to stand out and to attract people it needs to be different from the other PK servers, making it so users have to exp means that less people will join for 1 day change char 5 times cos they get bored and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    There's so many servers were u can get 70 after killing a worm, but u want this one to be the same too?

Well thats boring too, right.

Would be awesome if you need about 2-3 Weeks for lvling till Max-Level. Maybe 1-2 more.
    And then you still need to farm for you Items.
    Like it was in KE-times. Just not the hard expin.
    Farming and PK is fun. Exp isnt.
    And if farming is hard, you need to farm hard like alot of DMs and Bosses. Thats the fun of playing, but seriously Exp isnt really funny. Maybe for few weeks, but for month?! Its not.

you know this isin't going to decide anything they got the exp rated already, you dont get to vote

Quote Originally Posted by MoBie View Post
    Well thats boring too, right.

Would be awesome if you need about 2-3 Weeks for lvling till Max-Level. Maybe 1-2 more.
    And then you still need to farm for you Items.
    Like it was in KE-times. Just not the hard expin.
    Farming and PK is fun. Exp isnt.
    And if farming is hard, you need to farm hard like alot of DMs and Bosses. Thats the fun of playing, but seriously Exp isnt really funny. Maybe for few weeks, but for month?! Its not.
    alot of us miss the good old time(exping with clannies, no koxpers thats what its all about) if u want it easier clearly u dont get the point of this

Banned

xp hard = raids
    farm dm in cz = raids

everything that is "boring" is not.
    coz of pk will be really cool because of XP and FARM.

some of u dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    alot of us miss the good old time(exping with clannies, no koxpers thats what its all about) if u want it easier clearly u dont get the point of this

Tell me where Ive said, there is no fun playing with old friends w/e.
    Its same if you farm with old friends. You just need the same time. And you are playing with friends. Just dont need to exp for month, which isnt really funny even with friends when you need a few month. Its like that belive me.
    If its all about expin, ohhow. Goodnight, then.

Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    xp hard = raids
    farm dm in cz = raids

everything that is "boring" is not.
    coz of pk will be really cool because of XP and FARM.

some of u dont get it.
    Right its damn funny if you are the guy/party which is pking. If you are the guy/party which is expin it sucks. Well thats the game. Its fun right, but with raids etc. it will take alot more time to lvl too. Thats the annoying part.

I respect all you opinions, but in my opinion its not that good if you need a few month for Max-Level. I still play this server, ofc. But well, we will see.

Edana? Schrotti you really want to compete? ^^

I am posting some of my favourites now:

Famous start of Edana

This is like second week of Edana (wanted to ally Brian aka Accurate, but they screwed us)

Hello dupers! (still second week)

Changed name and work my ass for 62 level AS I WANT TO DO THE SAME ON THIS SERVER NOW

Hi Fear, you know I like you, but I think I could beat you not debuffed and without J and Josh and some 3rd priest behind your ass and crappy tota in my hand.

Decided to power up my gun. Para -> 2-3 shot 99% of sin back then.

Miss me schrotti? <3

Hell he was not that Powerfull even with the babaed items... (I never used a debuff in a 1v1 fight, ever.)

I was not exping further lvl 62, I was not top NP holder, but I might have a title of best bp on Edana back then ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    For this server to stand out and to attract people it needs to be different from the other PK servers, making it so users have to exp means that less people will join for 1 day change char 5 times cos they get bored and leave.
    I will only not attract people that doesnt want to play the game like it used to be. I mean lets get this clear and out: People complaining about shit, dont want to play an old KE server, they just want to play KO4life priv server for all that the name implies, thats why ppl its trying to change it, mold it to their necesities they dont care about KE style, they only care about having KO4life server fitting their necesities rather than them adapting and enjoying what the server has to offer, hell it hasnt even started yet...

People with a mentallity like this will bad for the server. Im pretty sure when felix and devile, and the rest of the ko4life team tought and started this project, they were thinking about the people who plays 3 hours a day and 5 on the weekends, who will exp 1 and 2 hours pk/farm/HAVING FUN, I hardly doubt it was inteded for people that their only goal is get max lvl, then they start getting new goals.

If you dont like KE system with all its properties like "hard" exp, then join other server, thats it. Or even better make your own private server with your own rules.

And dont worrie there will be A LOT of ppl coming to this server, knowing the exp rates, we will not feel lonely if you quit after making your 5 lvl10 chars an quit.

_Hybrid_

Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    Edana? Schrotti you really want to compete? ^^

I am posting some of my favourites now:

Famous start of Edana

This is like second week of Edana (wanted to ally Brian aka Accurate, but they screwed us)

Hello dupers! (still second week)

Changed name and work my ass for 62 level AS I WANT TO DO THE SAME ON THIS SERVER NOW

Hi Fear, you know I like you, but I think I could beat you not debuffed and without J and Josh and some 3rd priest behind your ass and crappy tota in my hand.

Decided to power up my gun. Para -> 2-3 shot 99% of sin back then.

Miss me schrotti? <3

Hell he was not that Powerfull even with the babaed items... (I never used a debuff in a 1v1 fight, ever.)

I was not exping further lvl 62, I was not top NP holder, but I might have a title of best bp on Edana back then ^^
    And then ChiKeNs rule the world!!

Quote Originally Posted by ngojceta View Post

I know you can't see the dates here but they're true. So, that's around 6 months for lvl 61(before exp penalty ), I don't even wanna guess what time I would have to put into exping to 70 (notice that the last ss is from rofd so there were better monsters etc.) Somewhere around that time my kanka opaki joined my account and we needed 6 more months for lvl 70 (with all new monsters and shit) and that's around 1 year for lvl 70.

I know we gotta at least wait till open beta but I think there really needs to be an exp increase, don't you all? (after seeing my pro screenshots ofc )
    6 months from 61-70 with a sharer in rofd is pretty terrible too.

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    I'm sorry, what?

Edana screens now? Alright, lets see.

And as you can tell by my NPs, I pk'd a lot.

bs, dont try to convice the ppl to play this server by posting faked SSs.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    bs, dont try to convice the ppl to play this server by posting faked SSs.

read what he wrote just above the pictures... (its ^ way)

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    read what he wrote just above the pictures... (its ^ way)

ok, read it, and now?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM