View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I'm gonna say this for the last time, isn't 2-3months of HC grinding enough for u pple, u honestly think ...
Page: 14

I'm gonna say this for the last time, isn't 2-3months of HC grinding enough for u pple, u honestly think pple come to KO to spend most of their time to exp, I don't know about u but I know very few pple who are looking forward to grind for 6+ friggin months to be done with the lame part of this game which is exp, pple want get max lvl nowadays no matter how u look at it, u can say I'm wrong idc but thats the way it is.. My opinion is exp MUST be hard, but not that hard that u need to sacrifice ur ENTIRE social life or u must get sharers to keep up with the top and doesn't make u loose ur motivation to even exp because its such a pain in the ass. The ONLY reason KO still exists and still keeps pulling pple is the PVP and farming, just face that...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I still don't get why you all feel the NEED to be level 70 in order to pk, attend wars, farm or anything for that matter.

Make xp penalty after 65

+ shrotti post

Quote Originally Posted by HolyPriestQueen View Post
    I'm gonna say this for the last time, isn't 2-3months of HC grinding enough for u pple, u honestly think pple come to KO to spend most of their time to exp, I don't know about u but I know very few pple who are looking forward to grind for 6+ friggin months to be done with the lame part of this game which is exp, pple want get max lvl nowadays no matter how u look at it, u can say I'm wrong idc but thats the way it is.. My opinion is exp MUST be hard, but not that hard that u need to sacrifice ur ENTIRE social life or u must get sharers to keep up with the top and doesn't make u loose ur motivation to even exp because its such a pain in the ass. The ONLY reason KO still exists and still keeps pulling pple is the PVP and farming, just face that...

Good no more post from you. WHEN you gonna understand you will never get on top if you dont have time to play NO MATTER what xp rate will be.

There will also be pk breaks if it takes 2-3months to 70 I'm quite sure of that, but c'mon who is rlly looking forward to grind like 8h a day pure exp for 6 months.. I think its a very small minority of the community.. And whats wrong with wanting to reach the max lvl to gain all the possible benifits, if exp is normal u get after 2 months a group of pple 68-70(the real HC players) and a whole group of 62-63 players, but if u increase exp just a lil u get after 2 month a more balanced server with a group of 70pple and a group of 66-68lvls. Just something I'm thinking of, I could be way off also but idk..

grzequ

Quote Originally Posted by HolyPriestQueen View Post
    Don't put words in my mouth, I never said I had no time to play, zzz, I just want to make this to be a pleasant experience for everybody and not just the pple who can play all day long, zzz, and I do not say this to get me at the top or smthn cuz I'll get more benifits then most of the players out here cuz I got alot of time to play so pls, don't talk about me if u don't even know me.. My main concern is that alot of pple will just quit when the exp rate is normal, and dont worry man I WONT, I will play no matter what exp rate. K now?:S
    HolyPriestQueen=tHeUnBeAtAbLe?

do you even read the replies you get?

Banned

I think a lot of ppl that want more xp prob didnt play back then in ko. So they dont know they can have fun at 61 and pk or even at 50 or smt. For me thats just the most fun. They all think they have to be lvl 70 to pk but thats just bs. The old ko 62 ment smt and was fun to be, now all ppl care about is being the best and have the best items/lvl. Thats just a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    I still don't get why you all feel the NEED to be level 70 in order to pk, attend wars, farm or anything for that matter.
    The mentality of MMO players in general changed. Not only in KO, but every MMO. 5 years ago, most of us were complete strangers with the concept MMO. They didnt take it too serious and only played it to spend some time on when they were bored.

Nowadays most players want to reach the top in a game, so the main focuss is on leveling first. Offcoarse they will make some time for some PKing or bosshunting, but still xping their char to the max lvl is the first goal. Then other goals come. Its in every MMO like this and this private server wont stop this trend. Aion was like this as well. Rush to 50 and then start to gear up and doing pk (rifting)

As a matter of fact I do, and I feel sorry I reacted like this, so I edited my last post(cuz it was rlly an unnecisary. But I just got upset after reading 'no more posts from u', srr but I'm just stating my opinion here I never pointed to anyone and he says 'no more posts from u', I think it's not polight to say that for no reason.. And no I'm not theunbeathable Oo....

knubbiz

i would perfer just a slight increase with the xp rate.
    I want it to take TIME to 70 and it sure will with 2 or 3x rates aswell..
    The thing i dont want is. that it will take so much time to get 70 that all ppl start macroing to get 70 like they did on Myko and it was legal to macro.. that kinda ruined the game ! and i don't want that to happen here on this new upcoming server.

// Beautiful work on the serv so far Looking forward to the official realese. This server is going to kick ass !

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    The mentality of MMO players in general changed. Not only in KO, but every MMO. 5 years ago, most of us were complete strangers with the concept MMO. They didnt take it too serious and only played it to spend some time on when they were bored.

Nowadays most players want to reach the top in a game, so the main focuss is on leveling first. Offcoarse they will make some time for some PKing or bosshunting, but still xping their char to the max lvl is the first goal. Then other goals come. Its in every MMO like this and this private server wont stop this trend. Aion was like this as well. Rush to 50 and then start to gear up and doing pk (rifting)
    And anyone who wants to do that is welcome to. But they don't need to complain about how they don't want to put in the time to get there. In an MMO you need to invest time to be successful. If you're not willing to do that, then don't play MMOs?

One thing that bothers me is that the "slight increase" is DOUBLE or TRIPLE xp.

If they come to the conclusion of increasing rates, it should be 150% MAX, if not 125% of the actual xp

Cool

Im sure GM's will make EXP events from time to time ^^

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    One thing that bothers me is that the "slight increase" is DOUBLE or TRIPLE xp.

If they come to the conclusion of increasing rates, it should be 150% MAX, if not 125% of the actual xp
    What's funny is that our exp rate is 180%.
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 01-07-2010 at 09:35 AM.

actually when rw dlvled we went cz apos for a quick lvl up.. took less than 5min to get 4-5 % at lvl 59..

imagin how fast it will be all the way..

LET IT STAY

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM