View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; if you guys want a pure pk/farm server... u can always go to sexy's / soenne's server... its pure pk...u ...
Page: 15

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

if you guys want a pure pk/farm server... u can always go to sexy's / soenne's server...

its pure pk...u start off with lv70 and basic uniques... takes awhile to 80... then u can PK all day till the sun dont come up... and u can farm for even better uniques... that server sounds like the ideal server... (sorry for advertising)

lopezik

PPl didnt even try it and talking so many shits about xp rate.

so pointless rlly...

Quote Originally Posted by lopezik View Post
    PPl didnt even try it and talking so many shits about xp rate.

so pointless rlly...
    Waaa I just read this, and I got so worked up that I took so many shits xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Waaa I just read this, and I got so worked up that I took so many shits xD
    I'm pretty sure that's not normal...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I tried to keep out... but simply can't

@the guy who said "2x or 3x the xp is way too much" but "150% is fine".... just so you know, 100% bonus is 2x the xp.

Back in the day most of us haven't even reached level 70, and I'm pretty sure you can all agree with me that we all loved those times. But now that most of us have reached the max level, we see how much more opportunity we have in every aspect of the game, and that is why people tend to go for the max level right away.

I just don't get you people. XP is the most boring part of the game,... and some of you are still voting to bore the shit out of yourselves while grinding for months? I don't mind it taking some time to reach max level, but being the same exp rate as it was back then is just ridiculous. The bigger part, and the much more enjoyable part of the game was always the farming/pking/anvil upgrading... and that's what made the game interesting. If you really think that people are gonna enjoy leveling for months on your server... then you will soon see another failed attempt to another private server,... because from what it looks like, people are here to play on a server run by trustful KO players, for the fun part of it, which is the pk/farming. If you guys haven't realized, I don't think anyone complained about the pk/anvil upgrading/farming, as that's like KE style, and that's what really pro-longs a person's stay on the server,... and not some xping that would rather make you quit then continue on.

edit: the poll speaks for itself...108-66

This argument is seriously going on still? Seriously guys? We understand that not all of you will like it. Having said that, we're not going to change any XP rates until the game AT LEAST hits open beta and we get to observe how things go from there. At that time, if there are still issues, we'll be more than happy to open it up for suggestions and see what you guys think, number-wise.

Really guys, we're not ignoring you, we're just focused on other things currently. XP rates are the last of our concerns, since they can be altered on the fly, so to speak.

He said 150% of the normal xp, so a 50% boost. People who voted for 2-3x are the ones who can't and won't do anything except xp until they are 70. I can guarantee you that just grinding to 70 even with 2-3x the xp is going to be more boring than if you hit 60 or so then pk sometimes and xp sometimes. People who cose 10x want a pk server with shitty gear. Why should this server cater to kiddies who "have a life" (yeah right, they'll spend just as much if not more time xping to 70 then pking than people who vote for normal rates) because they feel entitled to the max level? If you and your other 73 friends (and those 34 that are on crack) can't either learn to have fun in the game below the cap or put in the time to level to the cap, feel free not to play. I also LOL that you think farming is more fun than xping. Items are just as much if not more important than level, so why don't we increase the drop rate on everything 2 or 3x? Oh look, now its pretty much a pk server.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    He said 150% of the normal xp, so a 50% boost. People who voted for 2-3x are the ones who can't and won't do anything except xp until they are 70. I can guarantee you that just grinding to 70 even with 2-3x the xp is going to be more boring than if you hit 60 or so then pk sometimes and xp sometimes. People who cose 10x want a pk server with shitty gear. Why should this server cater to kiddies who "have a life" (yeah right, they'll spend just as much if not more time xping to 70 then pking than people who vote for normal rates) because they feel entitled to the max level? If you and your other 73 friends (and those 34 that are on crack) can't either learn to have fun in the game below the cap or put in the time to level to the cap, feel free not to play. I also LOL that you think farming is more fun than xping. Items are just as much if not more important than level, so why don't we increase the drop rate on everything 2 or 3x? Oh look, now its pretty much a pk server.
    lol you really are a retarded kid. If you can't understand from my last post, I said no one complained with the drop rate/anvil rates, as that's what will actually bring the old KE back, and since no one complained, I assume that everyone is more then happy with that aspect of the game.

I simply created the poll in a minute, so I'm sorry that I did not come out with 10 options all going at steady intervals... the point of the poll is whether you want an increase or not. Even if you don't like the rate that should be increased in the poll, it does not mean that that's the rate that should be used.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol you really are a retarded kid. If you can't understand from my last post, I said no one complained with the drop rate/anvil rates, as that's what will actually bring the old KE back, and since no one complained, I assume that everyone is more then happy with that aspect of the game.

I simply created the poll in a minute, so I'm sorry that I did not come out with 10 options all going at steady intervals... the point of the poll is whether you want an increase or not. Even if you don't like the rate that should be increased in the poll, it does not mean that that's the rate that should be used.
    Once people SEE the drop rates and anvil rates, the same people who want an xp increase will cry about them. You really think those people who aren't content to pk or farm or boss hunt before they hit the level cap will be fine with using +6 items with maybe 1 +7 and a low level unique? People are "used to" hitting the level cap just as they are used to +7 being the minimum, +8 being pretty good and +9 being very good. They are "used to" INs and IBs and RoCs and RoLs at the minimum +0. And for the most part, they are "used to" dealing in billions, thus making repotting pretty meaningless and even upgrading not too costly.

Also AFAIK no one has made a retarded poll asking if the anvil rates or drop rates should change, so you really wouldn't know what people are happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Once people SEE the drop rates and anvil rates, the same people who want an xp increase will cry about them. You really think those people who aren't content to pk or farm or boss hunt before they hit the level cap will be fine with using +6 items with maybe 1 +7 and a low level unique? People are "used to" hitting the level cap just as they are used to +7 being the minimum, +8 being pretty good and +9 being very good. They are "used to" INs and IBs and RoCs and RoLs at the minimum +0. And for the most part, they are "used to" dealing in billions, thus making repotting pretty meaningless and even upgrading not too costly.

Also AFAIK no one has made a retarded poll asking if the anvil rates or drop rates should change, so you really wouldn't know what people are happy with.
    You are saying the same people will complain about it? Well hold up... I made this topic, meaning I complained about it, but did you see me complain about the drop rates/anvil rates? I played KO from the start, and I know what how it has been in KE... and if everything is exactly the same, the only thing I will complain about is the exp. I'd be more then happy to run on a +6 set... after all, it all comes down to party/clan pk, so I couldn't care less even if I did have the +6 set while the rest of the server had +7 set.

Banned

i bet with all of you, that NO ONE will pk untill he hit 70 (beside bp at lvl 62 coz they already got their attack skill)

ive played many private server and also hard ones, all the fun was the farming and upgrading, exping was nightmare and coz of that people only rushed to exp beside pking, after u reached 70/80 u had nothing to do, coz every1 exping....

but w/e you want... when youll see in the open beta how it is.. im sure that its will be changed

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    i bet with all of you, that NO ONE will pk untill he hit 70 (beside bp at lvl 62 coz they already got their attack skill)

ive played many private server and also hard ones, all the fun was the farming and upgrading, exping was nightmare and coz of that people only rushed to exp beside pking, after u reached 70/80 u had nothing to do, coz every1 exping....

but w/e you want... when youll see in the open beta how it is.. im sure that its will be changed
    i can pk at 60 master warrior and still pwn (only skilless ppl need max lv to get some nps)
    my max lv in old ko was 65 and we had many 70lv players on beramus.

You obviously didn't play anything before RoFD, did you? Lower-level PK is some of the best there is. You haven't got any gear, whatsoever, to carry your ass. All you've got is your skill and the skill of your party members.

If that's not intense PK, I'm not sure what is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maszyn View Post
    i can pk at 60 master warrior and still pwn (only skilless ppl need max lv to get some nps)
    my max lv in old ko was 65 and we had many 70lv players on beramus.
    but you wont have any1 to fight against

what can't you understand that the game and the players have progressed? there is no1 who don't know how to play, ofc there are people who their combo suck and they are bad in pk, but i promise you that every1 will rush to 70 and wont pk, and if they will, they will go cz, die 1 time and go back to exp till 70

but you wont have any1 to fight against

what can't you understand that the game and the players have progressed? there is no1 who don't know how to play, ofc there are people who their combo suck and they are bad in pk, but i promise you that every1 will rush to 70 and wont pk, and if they will, they will go cz, die 1 time and go back to exp till 70
    Oh trust me there are A LOT of ppl who dont how to play and you're wrong i know that the ppl im going to play with cant wait to pk some on 60+ characters.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM