View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I didn't post that I was a complete noob when edana started, clanless, premiumless etc. so schrotti's ss's don't prove ...
Page: 19

ngojceta

I didn't post that I was a complete noob when edana started, clanless, premiumless etc. so schrotti's ss's don't prove anything but the difference between HC players and noobs who don't have all day to play, however on this server I don't think there will be anyone who's even close to my idea of "exping" so don't even take my example into consideration...
    I don't know why I even posted that, I never thought I could actually win an argument with someone who's never away from his computer..
    Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    ok, read it, and now?
    Are you off your meds ?

Quote Originally Posted by ngojceta View Post
    I didn't post that I was a complete noob when edana started, clanless, premiumless etc. so schrotti's ss's don't prove anything but the difference between HC players and noobs who don't have all day to play, however on this server I don't think there will be anyone who's even close to my idea of "exping" so don't even take my example into consideration...
    I don't know why I even posted that, I never thought I could actually win an argument with someone who's never away from his computer..
    Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I've never been a big fan of exping, yet I had several chars 60+ which I leveled myself from lvl1. It never took me more than 2 month to hit 60+. I'm sorry but those screenshots are bullshit or just u being HORRIBLE at KO. 6 months for lvl61??? ROFLMAO. Go play something else, KO is not for u.
    Please read before owning yourself dude, at least the last words: Go play something else, KO is not for u

Quote Originally Posted by _Hybrid_ View Post
    And then ChiKeNs rule the world!!
    Yeah u wish meganewbie! xD

ngojceta

hmm, strange but I don't feel owned
    Maybe because I like when ppl talk shit and then get pwned in the game? Yeah, that must be it

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Pointless arguing anymore... and the ones for the increase don't even have to as the poll speaks for itself... 116-68 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Pointless arguing anymore... and the ones for the increase don't even have to as the poll speaks for itself... 116-68 atm.
    okay so let me see if i got this...i open a random poll lets say about hmm removing CZ from the game cuz you know i dont like to die in cz it takes too much time to run back to bowl and lets say a 116 ppl agree with me while 68 dont so they have to remove CZ from the game now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Are you off your meds ?

the dates dont match. he just tries to convince ppl to play the server although its hella hard and not enjoyable.

you ppl say its all good and u want the old ko but in the end, you gonna cry all, all of you who say u want a hard server.

ofc i also want a hard server, but not like the original ko.

making the spawns bigger wont help shit coz you cant clear 1 spot with a bardish +6

if u dont like it then dont play.

kkthxbb.

Banned

okay so let me see if i got this...i open a random poll lets say about hmm removing CZ from the game cuz you know i dont like to die in cz it takes too much time to run back to bowl and lets say a 116 ppl agree with me while 68 dont so they have to remove CZ from the game now ?
    go head open it, let's see the results

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

That's some great logic! Go for it, create a poll to take out the CZ and if you get majority to say yes(which I believe not even 1 person will even vote for a yes), then I don't see the reason why it shouldn't be taken out as this server is for the community, and to please the community, it's majority wins.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    the dates dont match. he just tries to convince ppl to play the server although its hella hard and not enjoyable.

you ppl say its all good and u want the old ko but in the end, you gonna cry all, all of you who say u want a hard server.

ofc i also want a hard server, but not like the original ko.

making the spawns bigger wont help shit coz you cant clear 1 spot with a bardish +6
    The xp isnt like it was in the original ko i dont know where you get that...
    You ppl judge smth you havent even tried...

<sarcasm>

BUT ITS NOT TEH SAME THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

</sarcasm>

lopezik

The xp isnt like it was in the original ko i dont know where you get that...
    You ppl judge smth you havent even tried...
    yes ofc they didnt even try and talking shits.

should I all time write the same thing ?

Dont talk about xp rate now cuz its so pointless...

Try it 1st at open beta then ppl will start listen.

zzZZZZzzzZZzzzzZzzz... got it finally ?

grzequ

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    That's some great logic! Go for it, create a poll to take out the CZ and if you get majority to say yes(which I believe not even 1 person will even vote for a yes), then I don't see the reason why it shouldn't be taken out as this server is for the community, and to please the community, it's majority wins.
    What if someone opens a poll about whether you should stop whining or not? Will you?

Quote Originally Posted by grzequ View Post
    What if someone opens a poll whether you should stop whining or not? Will you?
    damn i wish i'd thought of that!!!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM