View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by grzequ What if someone opens a poll about whether you should stop whining or not? Will you? ...
Page: 20

Quote Originally Posted by grzequ View Post
    What if someone opens a poll about whether you should stop whining or not? Will you?

well if someone opens a poll asking for a month mute of his account and the poll agrees at 90%, then it shall be done. Majority wins guys

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    well if someone opens a poll asking for a month mute of his account and the poll agrees at 90%, then it shall be done. Majority wins guys
    The poll made me do it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grzequ View Post
    What if someone opens a poll about whether you should stop whining or not? Will you?
    You wish, I don't have anything to do with the game lol, as I'm only a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    If it only had to do anything with the game, I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    If it only had to do anything with the game, I wouldn't mind.

Seriously mute this guy he dont bring anything new to this tread just want to look "smart" with stupid posts.

If you think they will change anything cause 30 + retards who want instant 70 and pk for 1 week and other 80 + people who want rush to 70 and then start doing other things .. i dont know i dont have words for you or i have but i wont use them

I wouldn't call having premium "hardcore." I'd say not having premium is like shooting yourself in the foot and trying to run a marathon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2Nismo View Post
    Seriously mute this guy he dont bring anything new to this tread just want to look "smart" with stupid posts.

If you think they will change anything cause 30 + retards who want instant 70 and pk for 1 week and other 80 + people who want rush to 70 and then start doing other things .. i dont know i dont have words for you or i have but i wont use them
    how increasing it in 2x will make it instant 70 or in 1 week? they planed to make it like 3 months to get 70 lol

and unbeatable... just leave it.. but at least we told them so..

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    how increasing it in 2x will make it instant 70 or in 1 week? they planed to make it like 3 months to get 70 lol

well hes adding together the people who want 2-3x and the people who want 10x to prove his point, so the average amount of desired xp increase would be about 6.25x

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

Im talking about people (39 now ) who want x 10 xp or more ok man ?

Banned

im pretty sure that the people who voted for 10x will be just fine with 2x-3x exp increase

bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    as this server is for the community, and to please the community, it's majority wins.
    Couldn't agree more with the foundation of the project, here's a quick sentence I threw at Felix, some 3 months ago, regarding a different project ofcourse.

i really want to focus on engineering the project around a collective approach, being that of the players. give them options, they'd otherwise have little say in. let the majority interest sculpt the game play, but establish boundaries to maintain balance.
    What was that quote about minds which think alike ! :P Good luck guys, most importantly have fun. Life is too short.

I voted for 2-3x more by mistake

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    well hes adding together the people who want 2-3x and the people who want 10x to prove his point, so the average amount of desired xp increase would be about 6.25x
    Ok this is what happened. All in about 1 minutes time. I created the poll with 2 options, 1) "increase the exp rate", 2) "stay the same".... then I thought again, I'm really curious for the people that want an increase, whether they want a major one or minor, thus why I ended up with the options given. The point of the poll from the start was to see who wants and increase and who wants it to stay, and also to have an insight if the increase side is winning, as to whether the increase should be major or minor. I hope that simplified it for you guys... and hopefully you guys finally understand the logic behind the options.

@2nismo, It's pathetic how you are arguing and yet there is double the amount of minds that are against what you are saying.... once again, just take a look at the results of the poll.

Ok, this topic is done. Seriously, we're not changing anything right now.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM