View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Remember this, the first 2 poll options are in general for an "increase". So if you want to compare what ...
Page: 3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Remember this, the first 2 poll options are in general for an "increase". So if you want to compare what people think, add the first 2 and compare it with the 3rd.

Yeah and @ who said if u dont like insane exp just go find another server, I think the plan was bringing the comunity together once again, not separate amongst thousands of private servers or different servers like on USKO(not flaming u, just my opinion).. This server should pull as much pple as possible from day one cuz like some1 statted earlier, when pple come later on they tend to give up once they realise they cant catch up with the 'older players'. And therefor all pple should be kept into a count(I'm talking about xp rates here), not just the HC gamers who got all day to play..

2 or 3x is not small. 2 or 3x is higher rates than platinum at USKO at 60+. 10x is way beyond a large increase, you might as well just give instant max level. I'd say maybe up to 50% more than USKO was, including any exp bonus for premiums.

Maybe its higher rate then platinum but if u take the diff in mobs into a count, apos/troll/harpy vs paramun/dk/booro/DS/w.e. theres still a BIG difference, and even with a 2x exp rate I dont see lvl 70s whitin the 1st month..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    2 or 3x is not small. 2 or 3x is higher rates than platinum at USKO at 60+. 10x is way beyond a large increase, you might as well just give instant max level. I'd say maybe up to 50% more than USKO was, including any exp bonus for premiums.
    But then again, Platnium Premium came out on USKO when it was in its ROFD version when mobs such as boroo gave out 100k+ xp per boroo with the plat prem.

I can't imagine how it's going to be. 50 mil from 59 to 60, with like 5k xp per harpy... 20,000 harpys to kill for that level ftw .

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I can't imagine how it's going to be. 50 mil from 59 to 60, with like 5k xp per harpy... 20,000 harpys to kill for that level ftw .
    in usko it was always like 300 harpys/apos per one hour. and that mean ~2 weeks per lvl? whats could be a bit faster, but still remember. every1 will have same rates so its fair. fun to play with 60 lvl and being able to kill anything isnt it?

Axarus

Quote Originally Posted by sandro View Post
    in usko it was always like 300 harpys/apos per one hour. and that mean ~2 weeks per lvl? whats could be a bit faster, but still remember. every1 will have same rates so its fair. fun to play with 60 lvl and being able to kill anything isnt it?
    yup

making xp easier will cut off fun from this serv

Banned

Stay with it the way it is now...
    its fun to pk at lvl 55-65

ong

so why does everyone need max level to have fun?

back in the day people were satisfied at lvl 62

Quote Originally Posted by ong View Post
    so why does everyone need max level to have fun?

back in the day people were satisfied at lvl 62
    I never even made it that far =(

i never made it anywhere near the max when we sold urunfasterwithaknife it was rogue lvl 72 9xx k np 3k + kc

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    I got to lvl 62 b4 ROFD came out.... nd then got to 65 in ROFD nd quit XD Sold off half of my gear to Felix when he made a comeback to KO back then XD

Ontopic: I would most definitely not enjoy playing if at lvl 61+ I was stuck grinding for 2+ weeks to get 1 level. I understand it's supposed to be the " Old School " feeling, but back then I was 12 years old and had 12+ Hours a day to play and still didn't get above 65. Now days I barely have 2-4 hours a day to play any games. I think people whom won't be able to Exp Super HC should be taken into consideration and that the exp should be made maybe 2-3x Easier than it was in actual USKO.

P.S To the people whom are constantly saying " oh well if you don't like it go play another private server " You're completely off your rocker in taking this attitude torwards any1 whom CAN'T sit on their computers for an excess of 8 Hours a day to grind on a private server. So I think you should lay off those comments and think a little bit more before you make a statement.
    Last edited by Onslought; 01-04-2010 at 07:28 PM.

ong

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    me either xD
    i was always looking forward to the day that i was lv 61 :P

Banned Senior Member

I voted for normal KO,like it used to be.

Hob

+1 to slmshady x10 its will be too much ..

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM