View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; yea keep it normal, its all about the grind....
Page: 4

yea keep it normal, its all about the grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Never liked the idea of being able to hit 70 in like few weeks or even days like most private servers. Hitting lvl60 should mean something like in the old days.

I think a much better way to help exping without actually increasing rates by a lot is improving the exp spots, adding more mobs to them. This helps not only AoE parties but melee aswells since they wont be fighting for exp spots and will easily cover 1 spot (8 mobs or so) with less ppl.
    Unbeat thinks that because there are somethings in the server that he wont like, the server its going to fail.

We all know you want ur server more easy cuz you dont want to work that hard to get 70, but i assure you people really looking to play this game its because its really like KO was, including the exp.

Guys, just stop whining, if you feel like you dont like any aspects of the old KO just dont play, period.

I have voted for normal xp. I dont care if I never get 70 lvl. This game never was and never gonna be just about hitting max lvl. Its not wow goddamit. I dont need it to have fun with friends. Making 55 as a sin back in KE was really something and then 60 later 62 and master skills I want feel that again. NO for polls like this , leave everything to ko4life staff.

Oh and one thing about adding mobs to xp spots. That COULD be good idea but only in colony zone to limited spots. Cheers

Axarus

Quote Originally Posted by 2Nismo View Post
    Oh and one thing about adding mobs to xp spots. That COULD be good idea but only in colony zone to limited spots. Cheers
    yup or adding more xp spots CZ is fll of free spots where could be some Harpys,Trolls to avaoid KS on xp spots in each other

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    +1

Ppl who will start 2-3 weeks later will have hard time finding exp partys since we wont have huge number of players like we used to on USKO.
    That is why KO NEEDS turks.

Axarus

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    That is why KO NEEDS turks.
    ye w/o turks there might be to less ppl to xp / pk after some time

Quote Originally Posted by Axarus View Post
    ye w/o turks there might be to less ppl to xp / pk after some time

Time is our friend in this case.

It seems like adding a lot of mobs is intedned primarily to provide more spawns so more groups can be exping on good mobs. However, it seems like it may give a benefit to mages, since you can aoe 10 in exactly the same time it takes to aoe 5, while it would take melee twice as long to kill 10.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    It seems like adding a lot of mobs is intedned primarily to provide more spawns so more groups can be exping on good mobs. However, it seems like it may give a benefit to mages, since you can aoe 10 in exactly the same time it takes to aoe 5, while it would take melee twice as long to kill 10.

nobody said they will give 5 more mobs for aoe party and 5 for meele

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    i dunno about KE mages but when i started playing on usko ROFD... mages have always lvls faster then the rest of the melees... I nvr notice mages lvl faster then melee in MYKO... was too noob to notice that..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Call it a QQ/whine and selfish post if you will, but if it honestly stays the same the way it is now, then more then half my clan already told me they will quit, and well I will just follow. It might not seem much, but that half, being about 20,... and the other people that were planning to go will just pile up, until people realize it's just another low population server and will become pretty much dead.

I'm hoping I'm wrong and everything goes great since the money is for charity after all, but looking at things from this point in time, it just a meh...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I just want to include that if the xp rate is changed to be 2x/3x more, then the people that voted for "staying the same" would still play as they were settling for it to be harder. On the other hand if it does stay the same people who voted for an "increase" would most likely quit, while some stay and still play.

Seeing as the term "the more, the merrier" comes into attention, I think that you would want a less of a loss...

edit: I know the pole still has to last a few more days, but seeing by now as the "increase" side is winning 39-22, doesn't that tell you guys enough what the majority want. I mean after all it is what the community wants isn't it?

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

imo it shouldnt be about getting 70. its nothing wrong with pking at low lvls and i know i wont be up there with most other ppl when the server releases. i never played during the early days of ko but i think now people put too much emphasis on lvls.

2x/3x exp is needed. Also it would be nice, to add some more exp spots, since alot of players gonna start at this server.
    And if we dont have enough spots, well we will have alot of KS-Parties.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM