View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

    39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

    82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

    69 36.32%
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 299

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i voted for keep it the same, most of us want to play the old ko again, it isnt about ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    375

    Default

    i voted for keep it the same, most of us want to play the old ko again, it isnt about hittin the max level in a few days/weeks. it isnt about it being easy. hittin level 62 was such an achievement back in the days. seems to me like ppl just want the max lvl without having to work hard for it.
    ok fine lets consider they do increase the xp for 2x or 3x, most ppl are like in 65+ in a couple of weeks then what? ppl will start whining about gear then, " i am sick of having noobu gear so i quit", "the drop rate is really low", " i dont have time to farm dms all day to get decent gear". Then ppl wud be askin for a 2x/3x increased drop rate or even a shop where they can buy +1 high class items. ppl are just spoiled with easy leveling and gearing up.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmocK View Post
    i voted for keep it the same, most of us want to play the old ko again, it isnt about hittin the max level in a few days/weeks. it isnt about it being easy. hittin level 62 was such an achievement back in the days. seems to me like ppl just want the max lvl without having to work hard for it.
    ok fine lets consider they do increase the xp for 2x or 3x, most ppl are like in 65+ in a couple of weeks then what? ppl will start whining about gear then, " i am sick of having noobu gear so i quit", "the drop rate is really low", " i dont have time to farm dms all day to get decent gear". Then ppl wud be askin for a 2x/3x increased drop rate or even a shop where they can buy +1 high class items. ppl are just spoiled with easy leveling and gearing up.
    holy shit, make this man a gm!

  3. #63
    ong
    ong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Call it a QQ/whine and selfish post if you will, but if it honestly stays the same the way it is now, then more then half my clan already told me they will quit, and well I will just follow. It might not seem much, but that half, being about 20,... and the other people that were planning to go will just pile up, until people realize it's just another low population server and will become pretty much dead.

    I'm hoping I'm wrong and everything goes great since the money is for charity after all, but looking at things from this point in time, it just a meh...
    you can always leave now...

    people will play either way
    the rest dont really care about you or your clan
    i dont see why you always make it sound like your some key player, mvp, vip of ko4life, you may have been known in myko or whatever but no one gives a shit... cause of your shitty attitude and they way you present yourself

    check yourself before you wreck yourself son

    why dont we wait until the official launch and see how the server does in its first few weeks before we change the ideas of the people who wanted to start this server

    if it really turns out terrible i am sure changes will be made to accommodate for the lack of xp or whatnot

  4. #64
    HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Call it a QQ/whine and selfish post if you will, but if it honestly stays the same the way it is now, then more then half my clan already told me they will quit, and well I will just follow. It might not seem much, but that half, being about 20,... and the other people that were planning to go will just pile up, until people realize it's just another low population server and will become pretty much dead.

    I'm hoping I'm wrong and everything goes great since the money is for charity after all, but looking at things from this point in time, it just a meh...
    now you are threatening ko4life admins and staff that you and 20 some players will not play the server if your needs are not met? GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    Like what Amock said... what if you and your clan finds that its too freaking hard to get decent gear... what then? threaten ko4life again to increase the drop rate? more Gs for you...
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    ROFL

    and do look at camaz0tz poll... i believe that 80% of players that want to play the server does not fully consist from your clan? 20+ players = 80%? then we are doooommeddddddd

    LOL
    Last edited by xtommyleongx; 01-05-2010 at 12:02 AM.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    I'm not threatening anyone, I'm just stating that usually a chain reaction happens, once a bunch of groups of people leave, people usually tend to follow. Anyways I'll leave my next responses once the poll votes fill up... but looking at it at this point, it's already 44-26 so far,... so I can't imagine how it will turn out to be(sarcasm). However, it would be quite interesting if whoever the majority of the poll is, isn't implemented.

  6. #66
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    As I said before: 200-300% is huge. It will be as easy at least as current USKO is now. You will see virtually nothing but XP pre 70, because it will only take a few weeks to get there. It will pretty much be a pk server with bad gear, then people will cry about how they don't have the gear until its just an all out pk server. Anyways, LOL @ you thinking this server needs you or your "best clan in the world."

  7. #67
    ong
    ong is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm not threatening anyone, I'm just stating that usually a chain reaction happens, once a bunch of groups of people leave, people usually tend to follow. Anyways I'll leave my next responses once the poll votes fill up... but looking at it at this point, it's already 44-26 so far,... so I can't imagine how it will turn out to be(sarcasm). However, it would be quite interesting if whoever the majority of the poll is, isn't implemented.
    its actually 12-33-26 atm

    as for people leaving the same could be said if the xp rate changed, the people who said "keep it the same" could possibly not play and bring all their buddies with them

    but this argument is as retarded as the person who started the topic in the first place

    lets all wait and see what happens after a few weeks the server is live instead of speculating what will happen. after a week or so after people actually tried, then you can actually make a somewhat fair poll to see how people feel about the xp rate.

    i just kind of think its retarded to vote to change something that hasnt even been tried by the masses yet

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ong View Post
    its actually 12-33-26 atm

    as for people leaving the same could be said if the xp rate changed, the people who said "keep it the same" could possibly not play and bring all their buddies with them

    but this argument is as retarded as the person who started the topic in the first place

    lets all wait and see what happens after a few weeks the server is live instead of speculating what will happen. after a week or so after people actually tried, then you can actually make a somewhat fair poll to see how people feel about the xp rate.

    i just kind of think its retarded to vote to change something that hasnt even been tried by the masses yet
    If you think logically, it's 45-26... why? Because the 12 and 33 group are both for an increase, thus why they get added together. I was afraid from the start if I separate the poll options that retards wouldn't see the logic that the first 2 options are both for an increase, and looks like you are the first one that felt for it.

  9. #69
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    If you think logically, it's 45-26... why? Because the 12 and 33 group are both for an increase, thus why they get added together. I was afraid from the start if I separate the poll options that retards wouldn't see the logic that the first 2 options are both for an increase, and looks like you are the first one that felt for it.
    well the 12 retards that voted for 10x don't even count because there's no way thats even a possibility.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wichita, KS =[
    Posts
    561

    Default

    I don't play the closed-beta nor do I plan to play the open/real launch but if these exp numbers are right why not try and increase them by say... 30% all around or something in that area maybe to 50% as an extreme? Like if you get 15,000*.3 = 19,500 or 15,000*.5 = 22,500 then lets say you have prem and it gives say a max of 30% then 19,500*.3 = 25,350 or 22,500*.3 = 29,250 increase something in that neighborhood. Ofc even 30% seems a bit too much maybe but this is purely an example of a solution towards the exp rates to make it better compared to your counterpart which is USKO back in 2005

    I understand these numbers are w/o prem but even so its pretty low or seems low as i havent played KO/KE like many here in ages because I can understand 200% and 300% or even higher makes the exp way too fast ofc

  11. #71
    SliceAndDice
    Guest

    Default

    Keep it the same , i wanna see people how of an achievement it is to Get Spike ;P at lvl 55 and How much of a fukkin achievement it is to have Redball at lvl 61. Leave it as it is . I see your point Unbeatable but, the server will be Strictly-Old Schoolers and Bro i know that lots of people came in only after ROFD. The first day of ROFD i was fukkin furious because, everybody had chitins and glowing shit Rebirthed at +7. That day was the day i lost passion for the game l If you dont like it as it is, Your not OldSchool and your a part of the spoiled new Generation. I work full time, and go to college full time and i will play this god damn server whenever i get the chance and it will still be fun :P.
    Knight Empire <3

  12. #72
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Im not worried about population on server,im sure there will be more then enought ppl to play with.If he would increas xp and make items getting easier,it would be just another gay private server that u get bored of after 1 week.

  13. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    imo, they do need to increase the exp rate, but also increase the mobs power, so people wont be able to solo (or at least kill it fast) and then people will make partys... same like usko with paramun booro ds etc... solo takes too long, but give good exp, but with party its still good exp and faster...

  14. #74
    Opakigad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Im not worried about population on server,im sure there will be more then enought ppl to play with.If he would increas xp and make items getting easier,it would be just another gay private server that u get bored of after 1 week.
    If ur having fun with exping in KO maybe u should try cutting ur wrists or something similarly fun in that category.

  15. #75
    Senior Member Arca_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brussels - Belgium
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    I really want to make apos parties in eslant with a bunch of level 50s and gaining 10k per apos and go OMG NICE XP like in the old times so yes, I voted for keep it the way it is.

    You once played KO with those rates and I'm pretty sure you loved it, you have just forgotten about those great times where everyone was actually PLAYING a game. Now it's just about rushing to top level for e-penis viagra and cyber ego.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •