View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by GROBS Ppl dont know what is exping at late nights and listening on vent how beaners and ...
Page: 7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Ppl dont know what is exping at late nights and listening on vent how beaners and rednecks making jokes about each other,its just PRICELESS its not just about xp,its about with who you EXP...im never bored when im xping with my clannies,sometimes its more fun then PKing.
    Its fun sometimes but its still so boring to do always the same.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Ppl dont know what is exping at late nights and listening on vent how beaners and rednecks making jokes about each other,its just PRICELESS its not just about xp,its about with who you EXP...im never bored when im xping with my clannies,sometimes its more fun then PKing.
    +1

Ppl forgot that EXP is what made KO fun in the old days.. All they want now is instant 70 and items and go " pwn " CZ. And if they get owned in cz they just quit and look for another priv server.

You know, i played several PK servers and i always quited after 2 weeks..
    Its no fun after a while, becuz everyday its the same shit over and over!
    Thats why i know this server wont die.. becuz there will be somemuch to do and alot of variaty in lvl, items and builds!

gonna look forward seeing a lvl 55 own a lvl60 or a lvl60 owning a lvl65 xD
    And having a FULL clan ( 2partys ) to kill Talos/TK etc
    Clans will finally have a meaning now..

like i said in my other post.. those who dont like the exp rates, becuz you think you will prolly fall behind in lvl and not poon CZ, go KO4Ever and snoxdKO etc. There you only need 1 hour exp to reach 70 and have meaningless PK all the time.. Bowl/townBowl/town wohoo somuch fun ^^

I think my last comment about why the server should be similar to USKO 5 years back is this:

I cant stay the fast exp and go pwn. I cant even watch the current USKO pokemon / Aion wings style, that makes me puke. I want back the old KE as it was annouced when I first heard about this project. I am sure there will be tons of people who will play just for the purpose of reminding how it was when you hit 55 with rogue, when the clan killed very hard OBL, when warrior was hitting more than a mage (as it is now in USKO)

I dont say I want the old days back, it will never be like that. But all I want is it to remind me the feeling how it was back then, when the game made me so addicted...

Banned

you all don't read the topic at all

the reason TheUnbeatable made the topic and think that the exp need to go abit higher is coz when you make partys of 8 (like old time..) youll get very very low exp, and its way lower then in reall KE...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    +1
    having a FULL clan ( 2partys ) to kill Talos/TK etc
    Clans will finally have a meaning now..
    On this part you are so right. Its fun to kill talos/tk with 10+ ppl i remember when beramus opend we killed tk with 2 clans haha all low lvl mages and 4 priests healing 1 warrior.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

the reason TheUnbeatable made the topic and think that the exp need to go abit higher is coz when you make partys of 8 (like old time..) youll get very very low exp, and its way lower then in reall KE...
    If that was what he ment than he should change the vote options.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by daonly View Post
    i think the idea about increasing the total exp output of a party with every additional player is a good idea. It will help solo players to find a good party cus then a bad player (low lvl, low gear, whatever ) will be better then a open slot at the party.
    This will make it easier for new starters to find clans and "friends"
    and to be honest thats what helds the ppl on the server, playing with friends.
    hell yea....

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

The only reason he made this topic was because his clan didn't like the current xp rate

Hmm, if some1 here got some time on his hands and a char on usko at arround lvl 65 W/O prem, I think he should go exp at APOS and tell us how long it takes to get 10%.. I think its way too hard to exp this way once again.. Okok I get the excitement about getting 62 back in the old days, but back then every new lvl/item/skill was an achievment u had never achieved before.. Now every1 has seen, owned and experienced every item on every lvl on every class.. Lets be honest theres no newbies playing KO anymore like back in the days, so I think it will feel less of an achievment as it felt back then and u'll realise 10mins after u lvld nothing rlly changed(just got back to 0% and got 5stat/2skill point gained). I also think pple underestimate OLD exp because like I said everything was NEW and fun back then thats what made exp so enjoyable. I'm just saying just put 200% exp wouldn't harm anybody(exp might be fun from time to time, but either way, its just a waste of time irl..). Also remember this is a private server, we won't reach numbers like USKO population back in the days. Hmm this is just my opinion so feel free to speak ur mind about this, but please do it in a mature, constructive way.. Thx

PS: Guys srsly STOP flaming on theunbeathable.. I've red this thread and he didn't flame anyone, he's just asking for pples opinion about exp.. not about himself NOR his clan.. If u got personal issues with him pm it and clear it out ..
    All are talking about old days, but in old days pple didnt flame eachother for a game, every1 was every1s friend and respected eachother. Tyvm

Reason why he made this topic in my opinion is the fact that you guys think the old times will come back but once the server is open, you'll realise it wont be like it used to be. You really think that there will be that much pk at 60? People will rush to 70 and then they'll start to PK. Sure you'll have PK, but the majority of time ppl will spend on xping. Thats how it went in the new USKO servers as well, and thats how it will go here.

If I read in other topics that we'll have to save up our souls, xp with weap absorp weapons, farming gobs for hours to get some coins then thats a bridge too far for me. You cant expect people to go xp/pk again in full plates +6 and with a crappy weapon.

Seriously people need to get those old times out of their mind.

On a sidenote, putting more mobs to a spawn will only benefit the mages, not really the melees. Sure they'll xp a lil faster, but the advantage for mages will be too big as it doesnt matter if they get 5 mobs per lure or 20, the effort stays the same.

ngojceta

is there any way to trace the votes? Because I'm pretty sure that the result was 15-50-39 and in a matter of minute/s it was 15-51-52. Also, seeing the replies I wouldn't be surprised that someone made multiple accounts for this poll...

wth I'm also 100% positive its was only 39 on 'stay the way it is' when I made post 5mins ago.. I call BS^^

If this server will be bad/sux/dead its only because of lack of turkish players. I've seen what happened to C-west. Low exp aint gonna fix that. Oh and i know this wont be exacly same game as it was when i played ko for the first time cause everybody knows this game but we can make nice server , its up to us players.

lopezik

This forum got so many users.

Just some of them voted in same time ?

u cant call it bs cus u cant know it...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ngojceta View Post
    is there any way to trace the votes? Because I'm pretty sure that the result was 15-50-39 and in a matter of minute/s it was 15-51-52. Also, seeing the replies I wouldn't be surprised that someone made multiple accounts for this poll...
    Users who create a 2nd account are unable to post on the account until verified by the admins, unless that system has changed at all but I doubt it

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM