View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Sorry there lopezik but just a raise from 39 to 56(like raise 35+) in 30 with none voted for 2x ...
Page: 8

Sorry there lopezik but just a raise from 39 to 56(like raise 35+) in 30 with none voted for 2x or 3x exp just seemed somewhat odd to me.. But it's possible ofc..

I voted for 10x...cous honestly,i dont have 3 months to spend leveling.

lopezik

from 39 to 56 is just raise by 17 not 35 +
    also i know me and my 3 friends voted on it so 17-4 its just 13 ppl.

and its very possible for me if there was almost 200 ppl on forum.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I voted for 10x...cous honestly,i want to spend 2 hours leveling to hit the cap.
    I fixed that for you.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It's also very possible that one of the admins has changed the vote amount. If someone can tell me how to edit the poll, so when you click the number it shows the members who voted,.. then I will change it. Or if one of the admins can do it, that would be great.

I just got back from my lectures, and read the last 3 pages, and from what I see there were more people for the raise then for the stay, with both sides pointing out good arguments.

I don't know about the rest of you, but ask any MYKO player,... how disappointed they were when MYKO closed down and they spend all that time leveling and consuming their time on? I personally don't want to waste time on a server which is the exact same replica of the official KE version on USKO/MYKO, but yet it's run by people who are programming/running it in their spare time. What I'm trying to say is, I don't want to have to level 6 or whatever months to level 70, and afterwards having to feel shit that I wasted so much time on it to only see it close down or being hacked. Many of you USKO people might not know about the feeling,... but the people that have been in MYKO before USKO, know that feeling,... the feeling of wasted time. And we are comparing MYKO here, which was an official KO server, to ko4lifeKO, which is a private server.

People have to wake ta fuck up, the good old times won't come back. Most of us back in KE times didn't know better but then to pk at level 62 or whatever, as 60-62 was usually the average level of the servers. What I'm trying to understand is, people will actually have the patience of going from 100k xp per mob in USKO now-a-days, back to 5k a mob in this private server? Honestly, wake up,... cause if that's what you do in life, meaning if you take steps back, going from the bigger stuff to smaller stuff, then you are a failure.

It just isn't the same as before. I know personally myself and my clan, and probably many other people/clans out there will rush to level 70,... and when that, let's say 10% of the people are level 70 while the rest of the server averages on like 55-60, do you think you will ever see those 55-60 people in CZ? Those 55-60 people will only be looking forward to leveling, which is nothing fun if you have to sit for months doing it, and will take a long time to get to 70 (in that meantime the pk will be dead for the people already lvl 70, causing most to quit), or for those who don't want to level, will just quit. All in all, it's not a bright future to be looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It's also very possible that one of the admins has changed the vote amount. If someone can tell me how to edit the poll, so when you click the number it shows the members who voted,.. then I will change it. Or if one of the admins can do it, that would be great.

I just got back from my lectures, and read the last 3 pages, and from what I see there were more people for the raise then for the stay, with both sides pointing out good arguments.

I don't know about the rest of you, but ask any MYKO player,... how disappointed they were when MYKO closed down and they spend all that time leveling and consuming their time on? I personally don't want to waste time on a server which is the exact same replica of the official KE version on USKO/MYKO, but yet it's run by people who are programming/running it in their spare time. What I'm trying to say is, I don't want to have to level 6 or whatever months to level 70, and afterwards having to feel shit that I wasted so much time on it to only see it close down or being hacked. Many of you USKO people might not know about the feeling,... but the people that have been in MYKO before USKO, know that feeling,... the feeling of wasted time. And we are comparing MYKO here, which was an official KO server, to ko4lifeKO, which is a private server.

People have to wake ta fuck up, the good old times won't come back. Most of us back in KE times didn't know better but then to pk at level 62 or whatever, as 60-62 was usually the average level of the servers. What I'm trying to understand is, people will actually have the patience of going from 100k xp per mob in USKO now-a-days, back to 5k a mob in this private server? Honestly, wake up,... cause if that's what you do in life, meaning if you take steps back, going from the bigger stuff to smaller stuff, then you are a failure.

It just isn't the same as before. I know personally myself and my clan, and probably many other people/clans out there will rush to level 70,... and when that, let's say 10% of the people are level 70 while the rest of the server averages on like 55-60, do you think you will ever see those 55-60 people in CZ? Those 55-60 people will only be looking forward to leveling, which is nothing fun if you have to sit for months doing it, and will take a long time to get to 70 (in that meantime the pk will be dead for the people already lvl 70, causing most to quit), or for those who don't want to level, will just quit. All in all, it's not a bright future to be looking forward to.
    then dont play

LOL paranoid much? Yeah I'm sure the admins changed the numbers on a meaningless poll.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I am a fucking fag.
    Im just saying,i dont mind the hard rate,but same rate as on USKO,na ah...

Ok, seriously Theunbeatable (I'm not doing the caps, I'm not 12), we're not K2. If we see that there is a problem AFTER THE LAUNCH OF THE SERVER, we can take steps to correct the problem then. Just because we start out with one XP rate does not mean we are forced to keep it throughout the entire existence of the game. Hell, there aren't any rules at all. We can change whatever we want, whenever we want. We don't need to wait for it to go through some long chain-of-command like K2 does.

Also, I really wish you would stop referring to your clan. To be completely honest, we're not out to please you, nor your clan specifically. If you guys don't want to play, don't play. It's as simple as that. It's not mandatory for every KO4Life member to play our private server.

Not wasting more than a month leveling on a private server either. Someone WILL find a way to cheat and match all that time you wasted. If they can do it with legit security they can do it on a private server.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    Not wasting more than a month leveling on a private server either. Someone WILL find a way to cheat and match all that time you wasted. If they can do it with legit security they can do it on a private server.
    I highly doibt anybody cares if you play or not...and the difference between ke and the ko4life server is that here they actually care!

ong

omg i just got out of class too!
    i also ate some food and read an article on public health care
    and i went to the bathroom and pooped and washed my hands
    then i read your post

btw when was playing a video game especially and mmo not a waste of time? if you dont want to waste time then you shouldnt be playing video games in the first place

and no one is making you or your clan play this server, you said that they would not play if the xp rate was kept the same so you might as well leave now since you think the server will fail and that you will waste your time

edit: i forgot to mention that i am going to go do some homework now and then i gotta head over back to school to do some lab work and then i am going to come home to eat dinner and maybe read a book or something and possibly poop again then play cs or something... JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS! btw my clan is the best the BEST

edit2: sorry i end my stupid rant here..pls dont hate me

I ment +35% my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Ok, seriously Theunbeatable (I'm not doing the caps, I'm not 12), we're not K2. If we see that there is a problem AFTER THE LAUNCH OF THE SERVER, we can take steps to correct the problem then. Just because we start out with one XP rate does not mean we are forced to keep it throughout the entire existence of the game. Hell, there aren't any rules at all. We can change whatever we want, whenever we want. We don't need to wait for it to go through some long chain-of-command like K2 does.

Also, I really wish you would stop referring to your clan. To be completely honest, we're not out to please you, nor your clan specifically. If you guys don't want to play, don't play. It's as simple as that. It's not mandatory for every KO4Life member to play our private server.
    The main issue here is the developers who lack the knowledge how-to. Without a dev who knows assembly backhand all you got is that attitude that what when problems rise you will solve them after they come.

DB wipes and server hackings are so common thing and they have ruined so many good servers. Anyone who has hosted a server in their right mind would not waste their money on hosting a Knight Online server again. It was coded by professionals and im not saying you should recode it and then launch, im saying if you cant edit the source of the problem then these fast fixes are short term.

Its a private server, the good old times are gone (aka you know the game, what are you going to find, that spike really does what it used to do?) and you cant get them back.

To all old-schoolers, ask yourself, why did you quit in the first place? Shitty customer support? I left several times since the game didnt give me anything back, it wasnt a challenge, i played every possible char and build and it was 0 challenge.

Arca, if your asian then go fuck yourself for being a homo. (this was based on your logic which you used in the entire topic, HOOAH!)

Unbeatable, learn to make arguments for gods sake, if people point out several times that your clan isnt a reason for them to change the way things are then stop using it, base it only on what your talking about - experience from playing other private servers, USKO and MYKO.

Suggestions:
    1. Longer open beta.
    2. Increase exp by 50%.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post

Where does it say "theReapers™ complaing about XP"? I simply see on top of this topic a vote poll, which currently states that more people want an increase then a stay, meaning that it has nothing to do with my clan, but in general with just the community. But enough, seems useless creating this topic in the first place as probably nothing will be done. I suggest for those who still want to play and not waste their life on it get a sharer or 2 like I just did.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM