Yet another "Cant instal it corectly post"

This is a discussion on Yet another "Cant instal it corectly post" within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Yes its another post about it and yes I did press the SEARCH button and yes i did all the ...
Page: 1

Gorila

Default Yet another "Cant instal it corectly post"

Yes its another post about it and yes I did press the SEARCH button and yes i did all the freakinn stuff mentioned here but i still cant get the launcher work.I will now list all the things i did:

-downloaded several times client from different sources with DL clients and w/o
    -added files to exlusions in AVs and FWs later i disabled freakinn AV and FW
    -change the compatibility of the setup/changed it through every version of windows till SP2
    -run instal as an administrator
    -changed the install location even though some1 told not to

Nothing above helped and i still got the same result.Not to mention that i read every single word during instalation process and checked every single step just to find anything irregular during process.Found NOTHING.It looked to me like the instalation is corrupted.But when i checked instalation size I found that its OK.
    Im slowly begining to loose any interest in this cuse i cant find a frekinn solution on this.What is most upseting me is that i couldnt find any "official" solution or any kind of answer on this.Most of the answers describe many different factors that affect installation proces and most of them were found by LUCK not by logic which makes this even harder to understand.
    Sorry for long post but i just had to write it.

P.S
    My PC looks smth like this:
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

Banned

have you rebooted your computer?

Gorila

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    have you rebooted your computer?
    Im quoting your signature -.-^

Gorila

It looks like the MEGAUPLOAD instalation is the only one that is acctually working normaly.They all have same sizes,yea but this one instals to the end.So here is what you guys need to do if u have problems mentioned above:1. First of all DISABLE AVs (it looks like AVs deleted some of aplication files during download)2. Dload client from MEGAUPLOAD without and download manager (Internet Download Managefer f.e)3. Instal it at default location (c:\program file (x86\ko4life\ko4life-this is mine )4. EnjoyI have to mention that i did this process with other links but i failed.So this leads me to the conclusion that MEGAUPLOAD is the only one that is working

I downloaded from rapidshare and it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    I downloaded from rapidshare and it worked fine.
    me too, well i am 98% sure that i dowloaded from there ahaha