Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Zomg teh corruptiong!

This is a discussion on Zomg teh corruptiong! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Magyk Atleast where i come from, insider info is considerd as a bigbig thing and punishable act. ...
Page: 3

Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Atleast where i come from, insider info is considerd as a bigbig thing and punishable act. In game this can start with smallest of things like letting certain ppl know when the server is gona restart and checking if isiloon is up, ending up with totally sycryt info.

But the thing is, most of the GMs are from diez and are old members of this forum. Even i know most of them on a "hi mate, sup?" lvl. Nothing rly stops them for giving me info on no matter what subject other than moral lwls.

There are few more thingys that could be summed up as "hard to detect and hard to avoid". The above was just an example.

About the matter of CS, in the end its the same as a normal CS in outside gaming world. So it mostly covers the same faults. I.e "my friends wifes piano teachers brother-in-law knew mr X, who got us the tickets to world cup finals"
    Hahahaha, priceless

i only disagree in 1 thing that devile posted festo has some sexy ass hell breakers <3

Maybe this is just because it's 9am and I just woke up, but Magyk, what do you WANT from us? I mean, spell it out so that we know. As Devile demonstrated in his post, we're 100% committed to making this server as free of corruption as humanly possible. What is it that you wish for us to implement so that you can be even more sure than Devile's post made you?

Nothing rly stops them for giving me info on no matter what subject other than moral lwls.
    So what you are saying is that those ppl that u say "hi bro, sup" are not moraly good enough ?

Atleast where i come from, insider info is considerd as a bigbig thing and punishable act. In game this can start with smallest of things like letting certain ppl know when the server is gona restart and checking if isiloon is up, ending up with totally sycryt info.

But the thing is, most of the GMs are from diez and are old members of this forum. Even i know most of them on a "hi mate, sup?" lvl. Nothing rly stops them for giving me info on no matter what subject other than moral lwls.

There are few more thingys that could be summed up as "hard to detect and hard to avoid". The above was just an example.

About the matter of CS, in the end its the same as a normal CS in outside gaming world. So it mostly covers the same faults. I.e "my friends wifes piano teachers brother-in-law knew mr X, who got us the tickets to world cup finals"
    Your examples dont make much sense to me and they have even less chance and impact than the previous statements.

Give information like what? :

When a server will come up? I'm pretty sure by the time the final release is up, there will be several status pages and even if a GM did that, that's no garantee of getting in the server first and killing all bosses, and even less chance of getting one item. The direct result of this action that we care is that by doing that, a player will get an item he should NOT have. Multiply the probabilities of that happening and u will get a extremely low result. Should we focus on trying to find a way to fix something that has pretty much no chance of happening and even if it did, the impact will be very low too?

Isiloon? All top clans will be scouting Isiloon and even leave a dead guy or a newbie just waiting there. Risking your job for a tip that might not even give any advantage to a clan? Doesn't sound like a high probability case.

CS? How could a GM give you a "ticket for the world cup" if they dont have access to those tools. As said earlier, everything is restricted, logged and monitored.

Please come up with something we can actually use to improve.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Maybe this is just because it's 9am and I just woke up, but Magyk, what do you WANT from us? I mean, spell it out so that we know. As Devile demonstrated in his post, we're 100% committed to making this server as free of corruption as humanly possible. What is it that you wish for us to implement so that you can be even more sure than Devile's post made you?
    I wanna gyft u a strawberry latte and a cupcake to gratz u at ur 3.5k posts

Tbh i got what >>>I<<< wanted the day devile said his gona take matters into his hands. Another reason was to proove smth to a certain dodging poro driving santas little helper.

Belive me, i personally couldnt care less on what goes on in the server, aslong as it doesnt affect me. But i do care about ko4lifes name and since there already is a cent of QQ about GMs in these very forums, it deserved a topic imo.

I got my answers long ago, maybe someone hasent yet. And i think im gona say this the third time already. A some sort of list, where ever, that shows what items ppl have, that shows some sort of GM log, that shows raptor jesus saving ppl, would make alot of QQ vanish. I dont need it tbh, most ppl here dont need it either, but quite frankly, U need it.

For the wub of god, im not here to play some smartarse twat or to spam random shit out of my mouth. I posted this coz i thought it was needed.

So what you are saying is that those ppl that u say "hi bro, sup" are not moraly good enough ?
    Where the hell did u read that?xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    I was banned for owning a Shard +9 which wasn't dupped
    no u were banned for owning a ss+8, which half ur guild owned the very same SS+8 with the same id, as well as other items half ur guild shared the same id for

the cake made of duping was already there, the shard+9 was just the icing on the cake. :P the shard is just what pointed us to ur account to take a look at ur items and see all the dupes.

NICE JOB LYING THOUGH!

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    no u were banned for owning a ss+8, which half ur guild owned the very same SS+8 with the same id, as well as other items half ur guild shared the same id for

the cake made of duping was already there, the shard+9 was just the icing on the cake. :P the shard is just what pointed us to ur account to take a look at ur items and see all the dupes.

NICE JOB LYING THOUGH!
    now he's just gonna come up with another lame excuse and so on and so on...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    now he's just gonna come up with another lame excuse and so on and so on...
    ya.....it was really fun when we got our bank item scanner tool and could see all the duped items people were hiding in their banks

Banned

Who gives a shit, pke was a big corrupt project of buttbuddies inejecting for each other.
    On top of that the admin aka ibsk8r backing the corrupt gms up.

Can we please focus on ko4life?

I'm spending time I dont have reading this cause it's very important to us. I will appreciate you guys can provide some feedback that can help us reduce the chances of GM corruption and if it happens, reduce the impact of it on the server.

All ideas are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    I think he said, that he might get something just cuz he knows GMs well

cama, I love how you guys telling me what I had and what I didn't I have never had a SS +8 on my MAGE as I never liked using shields... I'm not sure if I even had a +0 one

I was banned and then unbanned for a Shard and that was clearly said to me. Even tho it wasn't dupped, but gifted, just like half of the items your clan had

//edit: Devile, sorry... I, frankly, think that as long as you trust your friends and as long as there is everything logged, there is not much we should worry about... The only thing I can think of is an online dupe-scanner, but I don't think that it's that important

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Can we please focus on ko4life?

I'm spending time I dont have reading this cause it's very important to us. I will appreciate you guys can provide some feedback that can help us reduce the chances of GM corruption and if it happens, reduce the impact of it on the server.

All ideas are welcome.
    The technical parts you've already done i highly doubt there's anything else we can do about it for now. We'll just have to see how things work out.

guys, ko4life is like the oldest KO community forum that has existed and it was made to talk about things that u cant say on K2 forums and to talk the truth about KO, i'm 100% trusting in these gms we have in the game server.
    So far i've met 3-4 gms ingame and i'm already liking the server more than usko.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post

NICE JOB LYING THOUGH!
    With all my honestly, don't take this as a flame, but you weren't that legit either. You had like +9 Anti-Defensive gears in your magician which was proven by the hackers. Actually, that's the part which makes me/us think a little about corruption issue; "What if it ever happens again?"

Again, don't take this as a flame. I don't want to bring up the old books in this forum. Corruption exists in all private servers. It even existed in my own private server before I notice.

I am not saying corruption will exist here, I really doubt someone would be a corrupt in Ko4Life server, after the years you worked hard for the forum. Personally, I trust every single GM of the project, especially Devile as the manager. Few mistakes in the past doesn't mean they will happen again.

@Devile; There was a "Boss TP" (Or tp to boss, not sure.) command. It can be removed to be more secure too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast