Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Zomg teh corruptiong!

This is a discussion on Zomg teh corruptiong! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; OH GOODY! CORRUPTION POST ABOUT ME! aristona are u good friends with progressive? cuz when he couldnt kill me on ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

OH GOODY! CORRUPTION POST ABOUT ME! aristona are u good friends with progressive? cuz when he couldnt kill me on diez he accused my cs+3 of being a cs+8, just like ur doing now about my defensive armors!

my defensive armors were regular rare defensive armors, they werent +8...i had +6 helm, +5 boots/gloves, etc just like ANYONE could have gotten off ANY mobs in the game...im just pro at swapping my armors around as ive been a wep def whore since the original KO version on official version

its cute that u think they were +8 though, another boost to my ego from another scrub thats QQing cuz he couldnt kill me

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    OH GOODY! CORRUPTION POST ABOUT ME! aristona are u good friends with progressive? cuz when he couldnt kill me on diez he accused my cs+3 of being a cs+8, just like ur doing now about my defensive armors!

my defensive armors were regular rare defensive armors, they werent +8...i had +6 helm, +5 boots/gloves, etc just like ANYONE could have gotten off ANY mobs in the game...im just pro at swapping my armors around as ive been a wep def whore since the original KO version on official version

its cute that u think they were +8 though, another boost to my ego from another scrub thats QQing cuz he couldnt kill me
    I don't know who is progressive, and I am not accusing you of anything.

I saw your armors when they were posted on forums by Tahsin as KSC files, the guy who worked the as developer, and hacked the PKE after a while. Most of you had Belt of Curse +5's and such, and I clearly remember that Schrotti had 35 Axe defense Shell gauntlets +9 and he was able to carry 50x cures, 90x HP pots and 500 souls while I could get 25x HP, 25x Cure and 200 mana's on me with +8 STR set. (You can check schrotti's movies and my movies.)

If you think I am accusing you because I couldn't kill you, that makes no sense to me.

i never had any items like that on my mage, EVER

heres what i do know though, tahsin WAS a corrupt GM and when we called him out on being corrupt he went on a rampage of injecting items and trying to bring the server down...

so heres ur options, believe me or someone who as u said urself hacked KE:S and was known for being corrupt, which was why he was fired from KE:S for being corrupt

Banned

Take it to outside aka msn lol

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Can we please focus on ko4life?

I'm spending time I dont have reading this cause it's very important to us. I will appreciate you guys can provide some feedback that can help us reduce the chances of GM corruption and if it happens, reduce the impact of it on the server.

All ideas are welcome.
    Sry didnt notice ur previous post and i hate quoting big text-.-

So anyways, i know its an important subject to u, thats why i kinda feel ur kinda heated up. I just tossed in few examples, few things that poped up in my head. Thing is, doubt anyone can predict whats gona happen and whats not. And i am quite confident on the lvl of competent and legitness of current GMs. But sry to say ur kinda going on this matter to hard. Iv got a feeling that u and shurt wanna TP behind my chair and pk me!!!!1!!

Im not trying to throw in absurde stuff and start accusing everyone being currupt even before the server started. I gave out few ideas, let others do the same if theres a need.

But just incase. Iv got few not-THAT-important things to talk to u about. I was kinda starting to discuss those with felix but he left. Is it cool if i "try" to add u to my msn again?

Banned

Thasin never hacked it, he took a friend to hack pke after he got kicked out of the project.
    And there were only a few exception in noname clan that didnt have injected items.
    Rest had items like theese.
    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6...0928191326.jpg
    Thats the only pic i could find by google :/

I'm upset not cause of you but all the ppl talking about other servers and players instead of actually help us build this one.

Anyway, if anyone else got suggestions or things we "missed", please let us know.

I wont start a flame war again as it was on knight-empire but whole noname clan had for example cs.. doesn't matter if it was an rogue, priest, warrior or mage even tho that cs was fucking rare.. We were playing there since first day of server and we didn't get even single cs from isiloon when your clan was full of those items, and tbh you were the one who was crying that I've made mirage sword and raptor +8 after 2 fucking months of playing there? so please don't try to tell me that gms were legit, for example schrotti (your clan leader)

always liked ppl who talked about things they had no clue about

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    always liked ppl who talked about things they had no clue about
    for example what? everyone know how it been on ke, dont need to hide it

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    I wont start a flame war again as it was on knight-empire but whole noname clan had for example cs.. doesn't matter if it was an rogue, priest, warrior or mage even tho that cs was fucking rare.. We were playing there since first day of server and we didn't get even single cs from isiloon when your clan was full of those items, and tbh you were the one who was crying that I've made mirage sword and raptor +8 after 2 fucking months of playing there? so please don't try to tell me that gms were legit, for example schrotti (your clan leader)
    mmmmmmmmmmmk, believe what u want. the only cs i didnt see drop was the one i used as it dropped while i was on vacation and schrotti gave it to me when i came back. all the others i saw drop off isiloon. and FYI we only had 3-4 CS's in the guild. they were basicly always being passed around and shared, so i can see why u think we had a lot more but we actually didnt. all we did was just give the CS's to the people who were pking then collect them after that

anywya im done with this. we didnt cheat, believe what u want i really dont care anymore. and yes ur MS and raptor were suspicious, cuz u got them around the same time novatech started injecting items to people and we started finding dupes in ur guild.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Can we please focus on ko4life?
    ^this

don't know why people are digging up shit about P:KE here.

i never had any items like that on my mage, EVER

heres what i do know though, tahsin WAS a corrupt GM and when we called him out on being corrupt he went on a rampage of injecting items and trying to bring the server down...

so heres ur options, believe me or someone who as u said urself hacked KE:S and was known for being corrupt, which was why he was fired from KE:S for being corrupt
    As said, I am not accusing you. This is my third time posting it, and I don't want to bring up the old books. If you never got any corrupted items, fine with me. Pretty much every PKE player except the ones in NNC knew who was the corrupted one. (This post isn't towards you, and I don't care about the guy I mention.)

Anyway, all these KSC files was posted in a Zip file by Tahsin when he hacked the server in the mainpage. I downloaded it, and it showed every single gear GotMilk, and other players in nnc had. You had a +9 Anti-Defensive pad with 55 Spear and 55 Axe defense, or something similar to this. Xcite had Belt of Curse +5, a rare FP boots +8 with few defensive bonusses. I could post more but these are the only ones I am sure about. Still, I will ask to few friends if they still keep these KSC files.

Yet again, I am not accusing you. It could be the Tahsin himself who injected these items just to take false screenshots. I don't want to discuss such a stupid thing which "may" be happend in a private server a year ago. Also, I don't want to go any further, since I got muted in PKE 7 times, got banned and unbanned 3 times just for saying these by the guy I mentioned. Don't want to risk my Ko4Life account.

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    ^this

don't know why people are digging up shit about P:KE here.
    cuz they cant get over the fact that some ppl play better then them.

Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    Thasin never hacked it, he took a friend to hack pke after he got kicked out of the project.
    And there were only a few exception in noname clan that didnt have injected items.
    Rest had items like theese.
    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6...0928191326.jpg
    Thats the only pic i could find by google :/
    That was the boots I mentioned.
    I am off from this conversation. It is too offtopic already.

People who dislike me can flame against me to boost their egos. Yes I couldn't kill the guys who used Mini-Chitin Shields in their boots.

Ontopic: That's why I want to GM's to be kept on eye for security purposes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast