B>Gbs a lot! and some Rogue items

This is a discussion on B>Gbs a lot! and some Rogue items within the Europa forums, part of the Market Place category; UPDATE: Buying a lott of GB's, if you have some, feel free to pm me. Also buying 2xShio +3 Rogue ...
Page: 1

Smile B>Gbs a lot! and some Rogue items

UPDATE:

Buying a lott of GB's, if you have some, feel free to pm me.

Also buying

2xShio +3
    Rogue Chitin pauldron +8/+5rev
    Rogue Chitin pads +8/+5rev
    Rogue FP gloves +8/+9
    Rogue FP boots +8/+9
    PP +1

If you have the GB's pm me, and we can make a deal, im not trusting everyone ofc, so if you don't have enough vouchers don't expect me to send the money first otherwise we can do
    middleman with a moderator.

As for the items, you can pm what you have, and your price.

Thanks all in advance
    Last edited by NighT HunTer; 07-04-2015 at 09:55 AM.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NighT HunTer View Post
    Rogue:

RE +1/+2
    PP +1/+2
    IB +1
    Shard +8 / CHD +8
    Chitin pauldron/Pads/Helmet +8
    FP gloves and boots +9
    ROL +0 / OLD ROL
    Rogue Earring+3 is about $60

Priest Pendent+3 is about $70

Iron bow+1... is like 200m?? idk, I have helenid+6rev I'll sell to you, bought it for 14gb, I'll do 12gb.

Shard+8 is about 200m also? Cheap/crap item, you'll be better off with dual weapon breakers+9

CHD+8 is about 600m, crap item unless at +11 or higher really

Weapon breaker+9 is about 16gb, it's a jamadar so dagger defence doesn't work against it (dd25 is EVERYWHERE in ardream) you're gonna want at least one of these. They're low AP but get the job done, you'll thank me later.

FP gloves and boots+9... hell man idk

Chitin+8 is about 150m each

ROL+0 is about 6-8gb
    old rol is like 120m

Best of luck. I recommend:

Dual wb+9
    Chit+8 set
    dual old rol
    dual old eme
    old warrior pendent
    judicious belt

Of course try to get the highest+, but idk your budget. If you don't wanna get 1hit by every chit11 rogue on the block, I highly recommend getting iron neck and belt of quickness. Maybe pendent of quickness also.

Belt/pend of quickness has jamadar defence, the myth is they don't work so people don't use it in ardream, but they do, the damage being delt is just so small that you don't realize when testing, I think that it all adds up, so it's worthwhile to wear it.

If you go archer, I'd go for a glassy build and get dual old elf rings, dual old silver earrings, old aod, and old elf belt. You will be a 2 hit with buffs probably but archers do SICK damage from a difference, there's a 59 archer team, idk if they're human or orc.

PM SuperSin in game if you wanna chat or need any help. I have a lvl 57 rogue and gears good enough to kill 90% of ardream, we can play sometime too :P

Told ya to go El Morad :P

Quote Originally Posted by NighT HunTer View Post
    Hello everyone,

Rogue:

RE +1/+2 = RE+0 is 125-150mil
    PP +1/+2 = PP+0 is 150-170mil but very rarely seen nowadays
    IB +1 = around 500mil
    Shard +8 / CHD +8 = 800mil shard+8 / 900mil CHD+8 but very rare. As Jay said, go WB+8/9 as one of your weapons. You can use shard8/wb9 or wb9/wb8 and do fine until you get more $$ to invest.
    Chitin pauldron/Pads/Helmet +8 = 160-170mil each
    FP gloves and boots +9 = 900-999mil each
    ROL +0 / OLD ROL = 600 mil / 150-200mil

Warrior:

Raptor +8 / HB +3 rev = 800-900mil for warrior, HB+3rev u wont find. HB+7 is 700-750mil, HB+8 is around 20gbs, maybe 25gb
    Warrior Pendant +0/+1 = 150-200mil / 450+ mil
    Set chitin +8 = 140-160mil each piece
    ROC +0 / Old ROC = 500-600 mil / 60mil?
    Warrior earrings +0/+1 = 150mil / 400-450mil

Priest:

Set chitin +8 = 120-140mil each
    Element pendant +0/+1 = 200mil? might be more since it's kind of rare
    FOV +0/+1 = 70-80 mil each +0
    Idk which earrings are the best? CE+0 is 100-150mil

Thanks all in advance

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    Told ya to go El Morad :P
    Hahaha never! I actually like being green =], you both should come to Karus side! (too many humans tbh)

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Of course try to get the highest+, but idk your budget. If you don't wanna get 1hit by every chit11 rogue on the block, I highly recommend getting iron neck and belt of quickness. Maybe pendent of quickness also.

Belt/pend of quickness has jamadar defence, the myth is they don't work so people don't use it in ardream, but they do, the damage being delt is just so small that you don't realize when testing, I think that it all adds up, so it's worthwhile to wear it.

If you go archer, I'd go for a glassy build and get dual old elf rings, dual old silver earrings, old aod, and old elf belt. You will be a 2 hit with buffs probably but archers do SICK damage from a difference, there's a 59 archer team, idk if they're human or orc.

PM SuperSin in game if you wanna chat or need any help. I have a lvl 57 rogue and gears good enough to kill 90% of ardream, we can play sometime too :P
    I'll pm ya then , hopefully you will be in moradon (because you are human right? ). And about IB +1 i was talking about Iron belt lol, Im soooo badd at archer, tried once or twice, couldn't even hit 3 arrows together lol.

Note: Do you really think that WB +9 would do best for Ardy? Even if it's less AP? I saw one for 10 gbs in merchant some days ago.

+++++ Bump! update

+++++++++++++++++++++

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I'll pm ya then , hopefully you will be in moradon (because you are human right? ). And about IB +1 i was talking about Iron belt lol, Im soooo badd at archer, tried once or twice, couldn't even hit 3 arrows together lol.

Note: Do you really think that WB +9 would do best for Ardy? Even if it's less AP? I saw one for 10 gbs in merchant some days ago.[/QUOTE]

WB+9 dual is hands down the best option for 59 and 69. Only in some cases, such as a 125+ attack power dagger or high+ dark vane, would it be better, but that's because the 500+ ap difference negates the 25+ dd in effect.

DD is out in full force in 59/69, trust me or find out for yourself