Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigdudle

Anyone still plays diablo 2?!

This is a discussion on Anyone still plays diablo 2?! within the Diablo forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well i'v been playing some d2 for all good times, pretty much better then d3 no question ....
Page: 1

Banned

Default Anyone still plays diablo 2?!

Well i'v been playing some d2 for all good times, pretty much better then d3 no question .

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

amen

............10 chars

Diablo 2 is a masterpiece of RPGs and Diablo 3 is only a commercial MMO game with redundant asian elements.

Banned Senior Member

I've thought about playing it again. I'm sure theres at least 10 to 20k players on it still daily.

Nothing beats dueling outside of act 1. Man I still remember when I found my first SoJ and HoZ... literally was so happy lol.

Diablo 3 is nothing like D2 and never will be.
    Merkava likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I've thought about playing it again. I'm sure theres at least 10 to 20k players on it still daily.

Nothing beats dueling outside of act 1. Man I still remember when I found my first SoJ and HoZ... literally was so happy lol.

Diablo 3 is nothing like D2 and never will be.
    I read a comment a couple days ago after 2.1.2 patch, quote "They should force each developer to spend at least 40 days in Diablo I and Diablo II before they are allowed to make any changes to the game."

I suppose it makes sense somewhat. I feel like they have overdone the casual aspect of the game by now. D3 is still a fun game, but it's not fun for a long time. I always end up coming back to it every few months though. Right now the biggest issue would be the overpowered, unbalanced builds that they created for people. There are basically a few viable builds that can clear rifts quickly and normal builds without set items and SPECIFIC legendaries are pretty much useless after T2/T3. I assume Diablo II had some overpowered characters builds as well, maybe not as much as D3 (*cough*cough*Marauder's DH*cough*cough*) but the more I hear about D2 the more I feel like finding out what's the main difference between these 2 games.

Try Path of Exile for the missed feeling of Diablo 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wineaux View Post
    Try Path of Exile for the missed feeling of Diablo 2
    Sentry build, not op at all nerf pless!

Banned

Wish i could go back to the days that i could fucking be an auradin on 1.11 , keep stackin and owning ppl.

Banned Senior Member

Haha late reply to this post, kind of forgot I even posted.

Buuuuuut yea, Diablo 2 is just way better Kallop than D3. All of the oldschool diablo players will tell you that. I was so fucking hyped for Diablo 3 release, stayed up all night, bought tons of food and everything, was lanning with some friends as well. We had a lot of fun for like... 3 days? After a week or so we realized the game fucking blew balls and quit lol. It literally is just nothing like D2... D2 was soooooo customizable it was insane. You could do so many diff builds with the chars.

Haha late reply to this post, kind of forgot I even posted.

Buuuuuut yea, Diablo 2 is just way better Kallop than D3. All of the oldschool diablo players will tell you that. I was so fucking hyped for Diablo 3 release, stayed up all night, bought tons of food and everything, was lanning with some friends as well. We had a lot of fun for like... 3 days? After a week or so we realized the game fucking blew balls and quit lol. It literally is just nothing like D2... D2 was soooooo customizable it was insane. You could do so many diff builds with the chars.
    Yeah they should've had an open skill tree with skill points or sth.

Banned Senior Member

Thats a major flaw in D3. There was a shit ton of customization in D2, all the cookie cutter builds, not to mention even diff customization with stats and items.

I remember making melee sorcs and everything lol.

Thats a major flaw in D3. There was a shit ton of customization in D2, all the cookie cutter builds, not to mention even diff customization with stats and items.

I remember making melee sorcs and everything lol.
    It was better when they introduced some new items and stuff but now the set items are OP and the only builds for DH and Wizard involve those sets..