annoying inferno boss

This is a discussion on annoying inferno boss within the Diablo forums, part of the PC Gaming category; ok level 5 para on my barb, so ghom on a3....against a melee....what a dick fight. tried using my farm ...
Page: 1

Default annoying inferno boss

ok level 5 para on my barb, so ghom on a3....against a melee....what a dick fight. tried using my farm build thinking "plenty of dmg and tankiness killed belial without problems with it" well...died 5 times on ghom before i decided to give up my 5 stacks just for the simple 2 skill switch and kill. was still hard but killed him first try after that.
    but it still was crazy annoying avoiding an entire room full of gas that did 1kdmg a second. just my little QQ for the day, but now that i killed him in 1 try with my old boss spec i feel a little better. im not nesseceraly geared for a3 i just fucking hate a2 and already farmed a1 a jillion times. and even though a3 takes forever in my current gear to kill elites or drown out mobs the drops are at least not "as" hair pulling.

Banned

The key to kill ghom easily is to have some decent def and lots of loh/ll.

well with the current build i had it was 9.9k armor 43k hp and 500+ resist all. (bout 22k dps). he didnt hurt much it was his gas doing that crazy dps on meh.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post
    well with the current build i had it was 9.9k armor 43k hp and 500+ resist all. (bout 22k dps). he didnt hurt much it was his gas doing that crazy dps on meh.
    All the resis doesn't help if you can't recover the damage with life on hit / life leech :P
    I dropped him easily first try^

yeh all i had for loh was my wep and it was only like +265. but ignore pain with rune for 20% hp made it a lot easier.

Hey skys1n. All you need is 1500+ LoH, 40k health, 40k dps. I'm no lifing lvling paragon atm ( 60 currently ), and just do the "Alkazier" run over and over. I have 80k dps, full IK set, maxed magic find etc and pretty much faceroll everything with ease. I've helped quite alot of people out with gear and build tips etc, so if your playing on European servers you can hit me up and I can see if I can do anything for you.

btw, I'm very anti the RMAH or buying gold and everything I have has come from damn hard work. Check my profile out. Malice#2138. btw check diabloprogress.com if you haven't already, all kinds of fun stats and shizz on there, and some crazy guys who no life more than me AND have clearly spent the price of a decent family car on their gear. Its all fun though, I'm only Jel

buffed with warcry/impunity and battle rage.

damn nice, and yeh i followed Alkaizers plevel progress, im trying to work my money towards a decent ww build, only got 1.3m atm haha and yeh i will in no way use the RMAH.