Patch 2.0.1

This is a discussion on Patch 2.0.1 within the Diablo forums, part of the PC Gaming category; AMAZING. I have started Diablo 3 again to check out the new loot system and I must say I love ...
Page: 1

Default Patch 2.0.1

AMAZING. I have started Diablo 3 again to check out the new loot system and I must say I love it. You can now play the game without struggling with low gear. You can start from normal and get better gear as you lvl and gear up. The loot you get is based on your character class and lvl. This means you will no longer drop items for other classes that have stats for a different class. The items are also more likely to have vitality as one of the stats. So, getting gear is much easier and basically, now that AH is going to be removed, your only way of improving your gear will be by playing the game. Also, the drops are more likely to increase your stats and legendary items are now much more in value. Honestly a wonderful update from Blizzard. The only thing I'd change for now is the fact that nothing is trade-able except for the rare and magic items :l

Yeah completely agree with you, the game is a lot better now and the only thing I would change is the fact that you can't trade legendaries <.<

But regardless you actually get items that makes sense statwise now and the best thing about the patch has got to be that you can actually build your character after which legendaries you pick up.

So much fun.

I will try diablo3 out again. I just was not attracted to the game from the start. Far too repetitive. I will give it another shot though. I mean it can only get better right? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    I will try diablo3 out again. I just was not attracted to the game from the start. Far too repetitive. I will give it another shot though. I mean it can only get better right? :P
    Seriously just read the patch notes and read about the upcoming expansion. I'm super excited for adventure mode, lvl 70 cap and Act 5. Not to mention the new crusader class

dang I'ma check out the patch notes. Your making it sound epic. So D3 was not a waste of money after all . Thanks!

The game has improved drastically since 2.0.1 came out. A lot of ppl came back. My friend list is very active again. The expansion looks nice too. It's worth trying IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    The game has improved drastically since 2.0.1 came out. A lot of ppl came back. My friend list is very active again. The expansion looks nice too. It's worth trying IMO.
    Totally. I've kept playing nonstop since the patch came out and I'm now just getting my lvls up for the upcoming expansion.

I guess I better get a little head start then too

time to check this out again

the newest patch has given my barb OP again(if you use furious charge build) but as always my wiz still outplays him all day. which sucks cause ive always been a Barb lover.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post
    the newest patch has given my barb OP again(if you use furious charge build) but as always my wiz still outplays him all day. which sucks cause ive always been a Barb lover.
    Well I try not to think how my wiz would probably faceroll the mobs that I struggle with my crusader. I just like building a completely OP character to play through T6 story mode

i can dig that. i don't have much time to play anymore but so far every class has a build i like, so im just slowly gearing them all so i can mood play

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well I try not to think how my wiz would probably faceroll the mobs that I struggle with my crusader. I just like building a completely OP character to play through T6 story mode
    Once you get geared on your crusader you have probably the strongest greater rift clearer in the game.

The shotgun build is too fucking insane.