Achgames> Selling Bylittlepaladin (Battle priest)

This is a discussion on Achgames> Selling Bylittlepaladin (Battle priest) within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; No longer selling. Playing....
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Achgames> Selling Bylittlepaladin (Battle priest)

No longer selling. Playing.
    Last edited by Dogamon; 04-10-2015 at 08:11 AM.

30$ good? idk what your min offer would be

im buying west's bp and yall basically have the same shit so i offered him 20$

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    30$ good? idk what your min offer would be

im buying west's bp and yall basically have the same shit so i offered him 20$

I check the market and runned the numbers with pus.achgames.net and you are really low balling mate. I checked the current kc price for 100 kc which is 30m atm since 1k kc is 3gb and runned the item values. So no even 30 is not okey bro sorry. Check the merchants and you will now. What i am looking is at least 45-50 usd and well if i am not getting that i will continue searching for people who will or maybe keep it in my hand.

well thats with the account i dont want the acc just the items u supposedly cant change pw

Banned Senior Member

well thats with the account i dont want the acc just the items u supposedly cant change pw
    You can change the pw its not that much of a trouble for you.

3000kc ds+6
    500kc dol+6
    2400 kc foverin+1 dual
    200 kc amulet of curse +2
    fabric set+8 800 kc
    1k kc lili dual

pus.achgames.com run the numbers there that totals up to a sum of 54 usd my friend and you are offering me without the char thats 54 and i am selling the char with it. So you will get the items and the char i am not going to charge anything for it. I can provide you every detail so you wont have a problem. So if best you can do is 30 i wont sell it A bit decent offer to make me smile pls.The reason that i want an offer around 50 is that i am going to europa to meet up with friends and build a bp there
    Last edited by Dogamon; 04-05-2015 at 10:19 AM.

sooo yeah..judging from their recent fixes(sarcastic) id say they will fix it never?

andd your not suppose to sell accounts....all he has to do is check the ips of ur account and boom banned...so in other words its almost useless to sell your account...considering thats prolly the ign to that account...

you almost never get what you put into a game but gl sellin it...just remember prices of them items have been going down
    quoted by kaotic himself...
    Posted Today, 09:32 AM
    Thank you for your patience password change will be activated within 1-2 days.

Banned Senior Member

sooo yeah..judging from their recent fixes(sarcastic) id say they will fix it never?

andd your not suppose to sell accounts....all he has to do is check the ips of ur account and boom banned...so in other words its almost useless to sell your account...considering thats prolly the ign to that account...

you almost never get what you put into a game but gl sellin it...just remember prices of them items have been going down
    quoted by kaotic himself...
    Posted Today, 09:32 AM
    Thank you for your patience password change will be activated within 1-2 days.
    Check your messages lets continue there. Also you get the scs too Price included.