Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

[APEXKO] Selling Items

This is a discussion on [APEXKO] Selling Items within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; its the 2nd iron neck that we got, first one went to lukie i think, and yes, 80% of clan ...
Page: 2

its the 2nd iron neck that we got, first one went to lukie i think, and yes, 80% of clan were eu back then,, what happenwd ro his neck btw, what happend with misterias belt, (check the sale lists above) now way that greg got all this items with playibg 1h 30mins per day. thanks again but things are too fishy to be ignored, drama off. gl around ima prooly make bbq tomorow and trade In tn to first guy i see

Funny guy here. For someone who assumes stuff, you are very entertaining. Lukie never got a Iron necklace, but Lukie got the first glass belt. The first Iron Necklace went to you and the next went to PawnU. I got the third iron necklace. Lukie returned his Glass Belt which went to SirBangAlot, and was given to SmoothRose. Which was given back and is STILL in the clan bank when SmoothRose quit. My iron belt was bought from ScreameR when he quit for 25gbs. So what items are you looking at that I scammed? Chitin Shield? That was 2nd drop that I got from the clan. If I was a scammer, then please return your Iron Necklace before you call me a scammer. Everything I have here was earned through farming and selling it for GBs to buy KC to buy the items. Misteria never gave his items back from my understanding. He sold his Iron Necklace for a Raptor+11, and probably still has his belt because he never gave that back either. Rage and call me a scammer all you want. Everyone that is in the clan knows that I have never scammed anything from the Clan Bank. And you saying that I play 1h30minutes a day? Nigga please, you don't even play when I play. For someone who vendors and mine 24/7 on multiple characters, you sure do know when I play or don't play. Please get the facts straight before you come flaming me on here. This is simply your opinion, so keep it to yourself.

BUMP BUMP!! Still Trying to find a buyer!

Oh mah gawd

mangina scammer bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

so sad you leaving :c

- Xitam

Yes, you play 4am-5am server time, usually no activity at all. so yes, im not going to stay up for farming riotes.
    About iron necks that im using, yes i`ll do give it back, as soon as misteria gives it back, google, tila.. etc.. and ofc, YOU GIVE BACK every single bank item and coin that i dropped to clan bank and borrow gbs to clanies that never gave any of that back,
    i worked my ass off for this clan stuff, donated 240k nps, showed all kind of respect untill saw that u gays are actually selling gear that i put so foken hard effort,
    And yes, if there wasnt my multiple PC`s, some of the guys here would never get above old WP. So U KNOW...
    I wasn`t in clan for you after all, joined since i love Lukie and now got issue with half of the server (coz i am/was "KRUMP" u know).

drama off GL selling and real life. UP for this guys topics.

bumpity bump

uppppppppppoppppppppp

BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumppsdpasdpasdpas

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Jago, lemme borrow your lillime's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12