Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

[apaexko] IRON BELT 4 SALE

This is a discussion on [apaexko] IRON BELT 4 SALE within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Selling for a friend PAYPAL USD!!! Contact info: PM me here or any undestructablezzzzzz clan member GB's in stock: 0 ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Post [apaexko] IRON BELT 4 SALE

Selling for a friend PAYPAL USD!!!
    Contact info: PM me here or any undestructablezzzzzz clan member

GB's in stock: 0

Iron belt

Its a belt and its made of iron doesnt get any better than that right it grants weapon defenses to everything because mages are no longer an issue but let me tell you about how those mages terrorized the server for far too long much more than i would like to admit so I want to share some facts with you. These are hidden truths that affect us all. In the text that follows, when I quote from mages, I will use the word “excrement” in place of another word which is now apparently permitted in general circulation publications and which I have edited out. If mages wants to be taken seriously, it should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. I don't know if mages is consciously and purposely evil or merely self-satisfied. I do know, however, that it's convinced that people everywhere have a deeply held love of infantilism. I feel that if mages held a rally in support of infantilism, no more than two people would show up—one if you exclude the local street vendor who just happens to be peddling his wares in the vicinity. The reason, obviously, is that mages accuses me of being impolite in my responses to its delusional expostulations. Let's see: It disgorges its disparaging and arrogant comments on a topic of which it is wholly ignorant, and it expects a polite reply? What is it, disagreeable?

I am not in any way placing the blame on mages for recalcitrant mythomaniacs who cater to the basest instincts of importunate, effrontive busybodies. That notwithstanding, mages is still culpable for plotting to pamper counterproductive polemicists. The facts are, succinctly, these: First, shooting one's mouth off in a public forum on the basis of flimsy facts is neither prudent nor smart. Second, its victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of mages's advocates, who loudly proclaim that mages acts in the name of equality and social justice. Regardless of those illaudable proclamations, the truth is that what we're involved in with it is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person—every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility—must concern himself with it.
    Many members of mages's camorra believe that the majority of diversivolent moral weaklings work 25 hours a day, eight days a week and thus deserve occasionally to sell us into a lifetime of servitude. Even worse, almost all of mages's foot soldiers believe that mages is a voice of probity. (One would think that the mammalian brain could do better than that, but apparently not.) My point is that mages often insults people and flies off the handle. This isn't necessarily a new argument. Its roots go back at least to Foucault, and it has been elaborated in numerous venues, such as a book I recently read in which the author maintains that mages derives great joy from introducing, cultivating, and encouraging moral rot. What does any of that have to do with poststructuralism? Everything. It turns out that mages's witless imprecations form an “ideology” in Marx's sense. That is, they represent a system of ideas designed to cloak, rationalize, and defend an unjust set of relationships. For instance, mages's ideology denies that mages has lost what little credibility it once had. Yes, I could add that this is sufficiently illustrated by the ridicule with which its complaints are treated by everyone other than shabby yokels, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that mages insists that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that it can dole out or retract. Although I've already discussed the abject fallaciousness of that argument, the fact remains that self-preservation demands that we lay the groundwork for an upcoming attempt to reach out for things with permanence, things beyond wealth and comfort and pleasure, things that have real meaning. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that only by moving as expeditiously as possible to strike at the heart of mages's efforts to show us a gross miscarriage of common judgment can we know real stability, real courage, real faith, and real truth and feel wedded to our shared reality.) I conclude this letter with an appropriate quote: “Mages rewards those who show scrupulous adherence to its worldview and punishes those who bring allotheism to its knees.” I believe we all know who said that, don't we?
    Last edited by razor; 08-27-2020 at 09:38 PM.
    TOG420, Kallop, Nessgara and 3 others like this.

fuck me that selling text haha
    Soapman06, ilovemyko1 and Kallop like this.

On Saturday at 17 hours in Peru, while playing with my priest and farming, I decided to take out my items purchased with kc (pathos glove, wings, cospre set, autoloot) to keep them in my inventory of Luferson, to later enter with my magician ( which is in the same account) and to be able to do experience and farm (using of course, the items that I keep in my inventory) big was my surprise, when I went back in and my items did not appear, and additionally the money that I kept was not saved either , It was 1,600k that were not saved, then every item that entered disappeared, that's the least of it, what did bother me was the items that I bought with kc, because obviously it is an investment (I point out that my donations have been twice to the game) you will understand my discomfort about this topic, and in the photos that are in the forum I just want to attest that if I bought the items and that it would be very silly to think that I sold or deleted them. I wait for an investigation of the subject, and if nothing can be done, I will be reimbursed the kc spent to re-buy the items that I have lost due to a system error and not mine. Thank you.
    razor and Control like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Iron belt

Its a belt and its made of iron
    Every day is a reminder of how stupid of a shit game KO is.

rant generator still amazing after all these years!

Man you need to get laid.
    retail and ilterates like this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

[apaexko] hahahahhaa bump

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Man you need to get laid.
    yes but first i need to sell this!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Selling for a friend PAYPAL USD!!!
    Contact info: PM me here or any undestructablezzzzzz clan member

Chitin Shield

Chitin Shield or CS for short is the best shield in the game if you're not a class that puts points in STR! even then it's still pretty good. 50 weapon defense to every weapon that a warrior can use, and yes warriors are overpowered there i said it but thats not gonna be a problem because now you have a chitin shield or oh wait you dont yet because you havent bought it! but you can have it its right here just send a pm to me or maybe stonecoldkillah and we'll hook you up right away anyway about those pesky warriors I have facts for those who think and arguments for those who reason. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on warriors's programs of Gleichschaltung. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, warriors can't be trusted. Everything it says is a lie, and everything it does is based on a lie: its bunco games, its surmises, its contrivances—all lies, lies with flakes of truth sprinkled about to make anal-retentive evildoers believe them.
    Warriors has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. It supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that if we can understand what has caused the current plague of unprofessional Huns, I believe that we can then teach people that the worst types of virulent perjurers there are “solve” all our problems by talking them to death. That said, we mustn't lose sight of who our real enemies are: warriors and its vile, blowsy compeers.
    It is my creed that I shall ever be true in ending warriors's control over the minds and souls of countless people, and I will strenuously oppose any compromise thereof in any and all things. Warriors once asserted, in its inimitable style, that tribalism greases the engines of prosperity. While we all know the truth is, of course, that the extent of collaboration between it and mendacious, vexatious plutocrats is currently unknown but presumably significant, one should bear in mind that many people who follow warriors's doctrines have come to the erroneous conclusion that our country is crawling with secret brigades of extremists who are ready at a moment's notice to emerge from their mothers' basements to commit murder and mayhem. The stark truth of the matter is that its janissaries are lower than sanguinary devotees of conspiracy theories. They are the most demonic apostates you'll ever see. Those who support their smears or help create the insane atmosphere needed for them to use our weaknesses to its advantage should realize that warriors's long-term goal is to build a totalitarian death machine. I hate to break it to it, but down that path lies only heartache and tears. That's why I insist on mentioning that warriors sometimes uses the word “undiscriminatingness” when describing its strictures. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response. That's all I'm going to say in this letter because if I were to write everything I want to write, I'd be here all night.

Iron belt

Its a belt and its made of iron doesnt get any better than that right it grants weapon defenses to everything because mages are no longer an issue but let me tell you about how those mages terrorized the server for far too long much more than i would like to admit so I want to share some facts with you. These are hidden truths that affect us all. In the text that follows, when I quote from mages, I will use the word “excrement” in place of another word which is now apparently permitted in general circulation publications and which I have edited out. If mages wants to be taken seriously, it should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. I don't know if mages is consciously and purposely evil or merely self-satisfied. I do know, however, that it's convinced that people everywhere have a deeply held love of infantilism. I feel that if mages held a rally in support of infantilism, no more than two people would show up—one if you exclude the local street vendor who just happens to be peddling his wares in the vicinity. The reason, obviously, is that mages accuses me of being impolite in my responses to its delusional expostulations. Let's see: It disgorges its disparaging and arrogant comments on a topic of which it is wholly ignorant, and it expects a polite reply? What is it, disagreeable?

I am not in any way placing the blame on mages for recalcitrant mythomaniacs who cater to the basest instincts of importunate, effrontive busybodies. That notwithstanding, mages is still culpable for plotting to pamper counterproductive polemicists. The facts are, succinctly, these: First, shooting one's mouth off in a public forum on the basis of flimsy facts is neither prudent nor smart. Second, its victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of mages's advocates, who loudly proclaim that mages acts in the name of equality and social justice. Regardless of those illaudable proclamations, the truth is that what we're involved in with it is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person—every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility—must concern himself with it.
    Many members of mages's camorra believe that the majority of diversivolent moral weaklings work 25 hours a day, eight days a week and thus deserve occasionally to sell us into a lifetime of servitude. Even worse, almost all of mages's foot soldiers believe that mages is a voice of probity. (One would think that the mammalian brain could do better than that, but apparently not.) My point is that mages often insults people and flies off the handle. This isn't necessarily a new argument. Its roots go back at least to Foucault, and it has been elaborated in numerous venues, such as a book I recently read in which the author maintains that mages derives great joy from introducing, cultivating, and encouraging moral rot. What does any of that have to do with poststructuralism? Everything. It turns out that mages's witless imprecations form an “ideology” in Marx's sense. That is, they represent a system of ideas designed to cloak, rationalize, and defend an unjust set of relationships. For instance, mages's ideology denies that mages has lost what little credibility it once had. Yes, I could add that this is sufficiently illustrated by the ridicule with which its complaints are treated by everyone other than shabby yokels, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that mages insists that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that it can dole out or retract. Although I've already discussed the abject fallaciousness of that argument, the fact remains that self-preservation demands that we lay the groundwork for an upcoming attempt to reach out for things with permanence, things beyond wealth and comfort and pleasure, things that have real meaning. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that only by moving as expeditiously as possible to strike at the heart of mages's efforts to show us a gross miscarriage of common judgment can we know real stability, real courage, real faith, and real truth and feel wedded to our shared reality.) I conclude this letter with an appropriate quote: “Mages rewards those who show scrupulous adherence to its worldview and punishes those who bring allotheism to its knees.” I believe we all know who said that, don't we?
    Wtf................

translate for more languages pls bro *-*

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Idlenezzzzzzzz
    black likes this.

aq orospu ye

+++++++++++++++

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast