Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Paying $ for someone who can crack my ko.exe

This is a discussion on Paying $ for someone who can crack my ko.exe within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; So, my .exe was packed by someone else and I can't get up with him. I really need this .exe ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Paying $ for someone who can crack my ko.exe

So, my .exe was packed by someone else and I can't get up with him. I really need this .exe unpacked so I can add widescreen to it. IF THERE is anybody that can unpack this .exe I will send you money to do so. Depending upon how much you want.

Post up here if you think you're able to do it and I'll send u the .exe

Banned Senior Member

Send me a link.
    What exactly is the purpose of unpacking it? What information are you trying to recover?
    And is it packed with themida or winlicense? If you don't know I'll find out when I get it.

Banned Senior Member

We need to add widescreen and we can't do that because its not added in our .exe. Unpacking .exes that you didn't pack is a bitch and honestly I know I can't do it so I figured they could be someone on here that could do it.

Anyway, sending u the link. Hopefully you can unpack it.

I honestly have no idea what its packed with. He never did mention. He used his own shit tho I can tell you that much.

I'm still waiting my payment for the PUS 'n stuff , but instead of payment I got a ban from messenger. So think careful when you're involved with this guy. @rocket, we had our differences in past, but don't want anyone else to be scammed.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I'm still waiting my payment for the PUS 'n stuff , but instead of payment I got a ban from messenger. So think careful when you're involved with this guy. @rocket, we had our differences in past, but don't want anyone else to be scammed.

i'm 99.9999% sure a guy with a reputation like Rick would NEVER scam for a few $
    Last edited by ExclusiveBastard; 10-23-2013 at 10:45 AM. Reason: lol typo
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    i'm 99.9999% sure a guy with a reputation like Rick would NEVER scam for a few $
    rick had a partner in the project and they banned me after everything was working as they wanted and as 'payment' rick banned me from messenger. so , im not saying he was the scammer directly, but sure as hell was involded in it , because he was the only one who's contact infos I had and he always invited the other.

I don't honestly care about the bucks they didn't sent me, but they cant be trusted.

Banned Senior Member

Well once I'm done with it i'm getting my money first before any1 has the exe, anyways I need a file called "a.a" thats located in the objects folder before i can open the exe... so send me the file or client

Banned Senior Member

Lmao I will not scam a few dollars.... nor am I scammer in general. I'm not trying to talk shit mortal but twostars helped us with most of the stuff as he will confirm that. I'm not trying to talk shit to you or anything and never said I didn't appreciate your help but if I recall we never bought anything from you lol. We only got help from twostars as probably 90% of the dam PSKO has done. Anyway, I can be trusted, I'm known as hell in the PSKO scene. Not to mention Rocket has known me a pretty fucking while too lmfao. I'll obviously send him the money first.

@Rocket I'll give you the client DL if you want to dl the whole thing incase you need something else. I'm curious how much USD you're even charging for this, and in all honesty it will be about a week or week 1/2 b4 I could pay you but thats all good. But yeah man, honestly lmfao it won't be easy cracked. I'll be pretty shocked if you can manage to crack it. It's packed pretty good.

Anyway Mortal,

Mortal once again, am not a scammer lol. You can think this all u want.

Banned Senior Member

Mortal! You designed a PUS???? AND CODED ONE? Or did you install twos and take money for it?

Banned Senior Member

Btw I'd also like to mention the PUS we currently have 0verkill coded it and twoey patched it up a lil bit. We did not buy your PUS..

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Lmao I will not scam a few dollars.... nor am I scammer in general. I'm not trying to talk shit mortal but twostars helped us with most of the stuff as he will confirm that. I'm not trying to talk shit to you or anything and never said I didn't appreciate your help but if I recall we never bought anything from you lol. We only got help from twostars as probably 90% of the dam PSKO has done. Anyway, I can be trusted, I'm known as hell in the PSKO scene. Not to mention Rocket has known me a pretty fucking while too lmfao. I'll obviously send him the money first.

@Rocket I'll give you the client DL if you want to dl the whole thing incase you need something else. I'm curious how much USD you're even charging for this, and in all honesty it will be about a week or week 1/2 b4 I could pay you but thats all good. But yeah man, honestly lmfao it won't be easy cracked. I'll be pretty shocked if you can manage to crack it. It's packed pretty good.

Anyway Mortal,

Mortal once again, am not a scammer lol. You can think this all u want.
    I actually didn't expect you to do what you did and im not saying it was necessary you who desided not to pay me, but I still have my .logs where you said you're not common hoster and you guys will most definetely pay me and I don't really want to quote it here because it seems people trust on you and I don't have a reason to ruin it for you. I can paste the lines where you said it if you want to, whatever.

@reese, I have actually coded own PUS , but it wasnt what I "sold" them, it was just a part of PUS's that most uses and im not sure what is the original source. I never sold them a PUS PUS, just helped them out installing and creating tables/'n stuff. I don't have two's PUS and I never will have it. They already had leaked PUS , not sure from who they got it , but I only completed it for them.

I was involved in rick/sick project and helped them out and they promised to pay me, which they didn't. However as I stated before I don't really care about those few bucks, but lie is a lie.

Banned Senior Member

I actually didn't expect you to do what you did and im not saying it was necessary you who desided not to pay me, but I still have my .logs where you said you're not common hoster and you guys will most definetely pay me and I don't really want to quote it here because it seems people trust on you and I don't have a reason to ruin it for you. I can paste the lines where you said it if you want to, whatever.

@reese, I have actually coded own PUS , but it wasnt what I "sold" them, it was just a part of PUS's that most uses and im not sure what is the original source. I never sold them a PUS PUS, just helped them out installing and creating tables/'n stuff. I don't have two's PUS and I never will have it. They already had leaked PUS , not sure from who they got it , but I only completed it for them. If it wasn't for twoey, we wouldn't of had half the shit we have now and I'm not ashamed to admit that because thats how the ball bounces for the PSKO community. Twostars has provided everyone for years.

I'm not trying to start a fight man but honestly what you're saying is not true about us oweing you cash. If we did, you would have it.

I was involved in rick/sick project and helped them out and they promised to pay me, which they didn't. However as I stated before I don't really care about those few bucks, but lie is a lie.

Not trying to start a fight but I'm still pretty curious how you was involved in our project lol. From the get go we had the money WAITING for you to do what you said u would do but you always never did it. We wouldn't scam another dev willing to help... we payed twostars straight up (he will confirm this too.) We payed twoey well over 350$ for his support so we don't fuck around honestly lol.. if you would of helped, you would of got payed. In all honesty we've prob payed twoey more than 350$

Edit : Now that I remember we asked for your help about the PUS so it was automated. If thats the reason, you never fixed that. We got up with 0verkill and he fixed it. I'm still curious how you think we owe you money over the PUS lol. If I remember correctly you said our PUS needed work and said it wasn't worth fooling with (the codes were outdated). But twostars and 0verkill fixed our PUS pretty dam nicely.

Edit 2 :
    Now that I remember correctly. Mor, was the first person we contacted reguarding the PUS issue. You sent us some files and DB tables for some type of PUS we were unfamiliar to at the time and then you demanded the money(even with the files not being set up). We then contacted 0verkill because the PUS that Mor had sent us was a no go and we did not have time to play with broken product. That is when Tony (aka ()verkill fixed his Oringal PUS (Not the one Mor attempted to sell us) and PUS was working but was it secure? No. That was when we then contacted Twostars and he logged on the Dedi via TV to look at it and noticed it had a lot of holes where it was not safe to release on official. So two tars then patched it up for us as much as he could and laughed at us when he seen the PUS files Mor had sent us and said it was not his PUS it was a leaked PUS. So if you didn't catch that - THE PUS THAT WE ARE USING IS NOT THE ONE MOR SENT US. It is Oringally The PUS that was used in WirezKO. b4 that other PUS was even out. I really don't know why you think it would be cool to bring this up. If you support us and have supported us we will pay for more support simple as that. Twoy and 0verkill can comfrim this. Thanks
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-23-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Not trying to start a fight but I'm still pretty curious how you was involved in our project lol. From the get go we had the money WAITING for you to do what you said u would do but you always never did it. We wouldn't scam another dev willing to help... we payed twostars straight up (he will confirm this too.) We payed twoey well over 350$ for his support so we don't fuck around honestly lol.. if you would of helped, you would of got payed. In all honesty we've prob payed twoey more than 350$

Edit : Now that I remember we asked for your help about the PUS so it was automated. If thats the reason, you never fixed that. We got up with 0verkill and he fixed it. I'm still curious how you think we owe you money over the PUS lol. If I remember correctly you said our PUS needed work and said it wasn't worth fooling with (the codes were outdated). But twostars and 0verkill fixed our PUS pretty dam nicely.
    aight, fair enough. You can keep denying all you want, but im still curious why I recieved a ban from messenger then?

Banned Senior Member

aight, fair enough. You can keep denying all you want, but im still curious why I recieved a ban from messenger then?
    Make sure to read my Edit 2 as well.

I removed you because you got to the point to where you was basically calling us noobs and frowning upon our project lol. Why would I want someone to help me when they're shit talking constantly. We still have respect for you as a developer but when it comes to calling our project 'shit' basically I don't want any further help. I remember clearly some things you said lol.

Banned Senior Member

FYI... Aspack is NOT a good program to use to pack any exe... it is not protected at all..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast