PvpHosting.NET | Professional gaming servers.

This is a discussion on PvpHosting.NET | Professional gaming servers. within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Internet Service Provider Number : 2160 Tax No : 52036382896 Datacenter : DGN Datacenter | RedStation Website : https://www.pvphosting.net Mail ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default PvpHosting.NET | Professional gaming servers.

Internet Service Provider Number : 2160
    Tax No : 52036382896
    Datacenter : DGN Datacenter | RedStation
    Mail : [email protected]

You can send ticket on website
    Server-side setup is free.
    When you make order you can select your server properties(database,panel)
    All servers have original SOACS anti-cheat system
    Domain and Hosting price 25 USD / Year
    VDS restart panel on website
    7/24 tecnichal support
    Money Back Guarantee (only VIP servers)

Campaign Offers

Locations : Normal servers in Redstation (UK), VIP servers in DGN (TR) dont worry about loss. 1 Gigabit connection
    Please visit our website for more info..

VIP server protects;
    DOS-DDOS: IP spoofing, IP sweep, Port scan, Land attack protection, Teardrop attack protection, ICMP fragment
    protection, Ping of death attack protection, Large size ICMP packet protection, Block fragment traffic, SYN
    SYN-ACK-ACK
    proxy protection, SYN flood Protection, ICM flood protection, UDP flood protection.
    ICMP

Refferance Servers;
    Turkko.net
    Darkko.net
    LiLako.net
    Yildizko.net
    KingOfEmpire.com
    HomekoSehri.net
    Lost-ko.net
    Ay-ko.net
    SistemGaming.net
    Tigerko.com
    Ko-life.com
    Valantinako.net
    Wahsetko.net
    Ardreamzone.com
    Ardreamtr.com
    XLargeEmpire.com
    Axeko.net
    Theknightonline.com
    P.S : Our web site only Turkish right now.. In a few days we will add English language,

Contact mail : [email protected]
    Contack msn : [email protected]
    Last edited by FreeManTR; 01-21-2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: website addres

One thing I should note is, you've sold overpriced servers to some server hosters I know on G4L. Won't share names, but A VPS for 550 USD. Are you serious?

Also include more information on your server specs for technical guys like us. For example I7. (A CPU model that isn't even architecturely designed for hosting purposes, oh well...)
    What's the limit on CPU usage? How much of it is appointed? What serie? What's the bandwidth? What's the port speed? Is it shared?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    One thing I should note is, you've sold overpriced servers to some server hosters I know on G4L. Won't share names, but A VPS for 550 USD. Are you serious?

Also include more information on your server specs for technical guys like us. For example I7. (A CPU model that isn't even architecturely designed for hosting purposes, oh well...)
    What's the limit on CPU usage? How much of it is appointed? What serie? What's the bandwidth? What's the port speed? Is it shared?
    Actually a i7 is one of the best architectures for hosting other then Intel's top dog the Xeon. Intel offers superior IPC and architecture over AMD. Even a i3 is more then enough to run a fully loaded KO server as the files themselves aren't even multi-core optimized. You gotta think back to when these files were compiled and ran, the biggest server chip was around a dual core Xeon. Which a i3 (Sandy Bridge) processor even tho it lacks L2, and has a dab of L3. Still has superior IPC over even last generation Nehalem architecture. That's not even mentioning the latest generation "Ivy Bridge" which brought around a 5% increase in IPC. So saying its not the right chip to run a server on is just obscure. As today's hardware is much more advanced then the software that uses it. Tho I do agree 170 USD a month for a VPS is a rip off with such shitty specs. 50GB SSD? are you kidding me? the database alone will chew through that in less then a couple weeks. Also a solid state drive isn't going to make the server itself run any faster. As crucial data that needs fast access is always stored in memory, which is over 5x faster then a SSD to begin with. So a SSD in a server machine is just ridiculously laughable. You can buy a dedicated machine packing a i3 2130 (3.4GHz x2 + 2 HT), 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD x2, 5TB bandwidth, and Windows Server 2012 for about $65/month on OVH. I would opt for the OVH, and the anticheat engine im currently selling. That's $105 saved every month, for a bigger and faster/more reliable machine. Lastly, the port speed doesn't matter at all. I had to bash that into twostars head on snoxd a few months ago before he understood. 10/100 full duplex, is no different then 10/100/1000 full duplex. As most dedicated servers net line wont ever saturate 100 MB/s. You would have to get bandwidth speeds of over 97 MB/s either way to saturate a 100 MB/s NIC (remember there is 8 bits in a byte). So the only real way you can max out a 10/100 NIC, is if you bought Google Fiber. Which offers 1000 MB/s bandwidth both up and down (128 MB/s real speed, which would bottleneck the NIC). That's why 90% of dedicated hosters still only put "100 MB link" on their package comparison pages, as it doesn't really matter.
    Last edited by Warmonger; 01-21-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmonger View Post
    Lastly, the port speed doesn't matter at all. I had to bash that into twostars head on snoxd a few months ago before he understood. 10/100 full duplex, is no different then 10/100/1000 full duplex. As any dedicated servers net line wont ever saturate 100 MB/s. You would have to get download/upload speeds of over 800 MB/s either way to saturate a 100 MB/s NIC (remember there is 8 bits in a byte). So the only real way you can max out a 10/100 NIC, is if you bought Google Fiber. Which offers 1000 MB/s bandwidth both up and down (128 MB/s real speed, which would bottleneck the NIC). That's why 90% of dedicated hosters still only put "100 MB link" on their package comparison pages, as it doesn't really matter.
    You realise the speeds used here (10/100/1000) are in megabits, right? "MB/s" being megaBYTES, not megaBITS (megabits being Mb/s or Mbit/s)... this applies to network speeds in general. Now read what you said again with that in mind...