Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

S>35 GB's in ProfessionalKO

This is a discussion on S>35 GB's in ProfessionalKO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Im selling GB's for a total of 35 GB's. If u are interested send me a PM....
Page: 1

Default S>35 GB's in ProfessionalKO

Im selling GB's for a total of 35 GB's.

If u are interested send me a PM.
    Last edited by Rudolph; 03-12-2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason: I sold and got some GB's.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

You're not allowed to sell, because nickos losing usd by allowing it.
    Rudolph likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You're not allowed to sell, because nickos losing usd by allowing it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Banned Senior Member

That's got to be the dumbest fucking server I have ever seen. You're banning people for their hard earned time and completely erasing everything they have because you don't want users to quit or gain money off your server. Greedy. Greedy Greek. I personally wish wherever targets other servers like Bazinga or ApexKO when it launches takes your server to the floor. What a joke.

You don't even have an agreement between you and your users you cannot sell virtual items. Nothing. You're absolutely pathetic.
    Rudolph likes this.

actually it's not a proof
    Rudolph likes this.

Im selling GBs still. The other Rudollph maybe is a troll that wanted to harm to BOOOOOOOOOO.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    actually it's not a proof
    I'm not saying that it is a proof but
    a) someone logging in with booooooo, 4 days after the last accounts login activity, just for couple of minutes (with game & g4l times to match)
    b) first time using a different IP (even though using the same PC), after of 4 month logins

seems suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    That's got to be the dumbest fucking server I have ever seen. You're banning people for their hard earned time and completely erasing everything they have because you don't want users to quit or gain money off your server. Greedy. Greedy Greek. I personally wish wherever targets other servers like Bazinga or ApexKO when it launches takes your server to the floor. What a joke.

You don't even have an agreement between you and your users you cannot sell virtual items. Nothing. You're absolutely pathetic.
    It's the players themselves reporting such people, lol. And do you want to know why ? because they want ProfessionalKO to be around as long as it's possible.
    GTFO, jealous boy. You and mortal are the #1 jerks.

Thats not a proof,u banned bruno for no reason,hes the guy who didnt wanna leave the server when we went and came back to find him banned. Do u have a ss of him doing the trade ? No,u dont.Could have been anyone sayin that its him. Its your server and you can do w/e u want,but thats not a SOLID proof to ban a long term player,just cuz som1 said it was him.Your proof is one diff IP,u should have get the trade logs after the purchase has been done.Also i doubt a guy with 2x iron sets will risk it in order to sell 25 gbs.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Please let me sell quiet. Im not the Rudollph who said that his ign is BOOOOOOOOOO. Spam in his topic pls sell gbs for usd

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Thats not a proof,u banned bruno for no reason,hes the guy who didnt wanna leave the server when we went and came back to find him banned. Do u have a ss of him doing the trade ? No,u dont.Could have been anyone sayin that its him. Its your server and you can do w/e u want,but thats not a SOLID proof to ban a long term player,just cuz som1 said it was him.Your proof is one diff IP,u should have get the trade logs after the purchase has been done.Also i doubt a guy with 2x iron sets will risk it in order to sell 25 gbs.
    I didn't say that he's been banned for sales attempt uh..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast