Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

S>35 GB's in ProfessionalKO

This is a discussion on S>35 GB's in ProfessionalKO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by nickos3 It's the players themselves reporting such people, lol. And do you want to know why ? ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It's the players themselves reporting such people, lol. And do you want to know why ? because they want ProfessionalKO to be around as long as it's possible.
    GTFO, jealous boy. You and mortal are the #1 jerks.
    Oh please don't call me a jerk (((. No ones jealous of a server ran by a greedy Greek like yourself who believes he knows it all, and has the biggest ego in this community.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Oh please don't call me a jerk (((. No ones jealous of a server ran by a greedy Greek like yourself who believes he knows it all, and has the biggest ego in this community.
    sure. how's your server going ?

Banned Senior Member

Well I like most people decided you know what! Who needs to run a server with a bunch of annoying 12 year olds when you can go to college and get a solid job and not rely on something virtual, that at any moment could go to shit. No need to brag nikos, you took 12xx server files, oh wait, no you actually didn't. You bought all your files from osmanx, you're a mad developer Nikos. Much respect. Lulz.

Well I like most people decided you know what! Who needs to run a server with a bunch of annoying 12 year olds when you can go to college and get a solid job and not rely on something virtual, that at any moment could go to shit. No need to brag nikos, you took 12xx server files, oh wait, no you actually didn't. You bought all your files from osmanx, you're a mad developer Nikos. Much respect. Lulz.
    [FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO

Sigh.

Sir, please let me sell quiet.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sure. how's your server going ?
    what the fucking idiot , better tell how many pppls are in cz or on war ? 80 ? from 400? sweet population .but please dont tell us how many ppls u have online , if that ppls are 90 % of them time is afk bcause having hope to get that key or other shit. so in ur servers active ppls is maybe max 100 rest is a useless shit . and u are jew its obvious

Quote Originally Posted by LADY View Post
    what the fucking idiot , better tell how many pppls are in cz or on war ? 80 ? from 400? sweet population .but please dont tell us how many ppls u have online , if that ppls are 90 % of them time is afk bcause having hope to get that key or other shit. so in ur servers active ppls is maybe max 100 rest is a useless shit . and u are jew its obvious
    What's your problem about the active "ppls" ?
    You call active "ppls" the ones who PK only ?
    Because I know people who logs in server to farm and exp too. Even the people who're afk, are in moradon merchanting, which are helping with the servers economy.

CZs activity is 20-180 users, depending on timezone.
    Wars activity is always 100-150.

The server you're playing on, has died, and you came here to show us (one more time) how much jealous you're that you find ProfessionalKO still alive?

If the "ppls" who play on our server, are not having problems with those who AFK, then what's yours ?
    I don't remember people who play on the server to come here and say something about our population. Server is heading to 5 months old and PK is pretty active. You should be ashamed for your post.
    People are aware of who's actually saying the truth or not.

Every normal farm server has half of its popuatlion at moradon. Even yourko/oldschoolko.
    BazingaKO has 200 users online and 50 of them are in CZ.

Breaking our server rules has consequences. If you don't like our server & our rules then fuck off.

Banned Senior Member

What's your problem about the active "ppls" ?
    You call active "ppls" the ones who PK only ?
    Because I know people who logs in server to farm and exp too. Even the people who're afk, are in moradon merchanting, which are helping with the servers economy.

CZs activity is 20-180 users, depending on timezone.
    Wars activity is always 100-150.

The server you're playing on, has died, and you came here to show us (one more time) how much jealous you're that you find ProfessionalKO still alive?

If the "ppls" who play on our server, are not having problems with those who AFK, then what's yours ?

Every normal farm server has half of its popuatlion at moradon. Even yourko/oldschoolko.
    BazingaKO has 200 users online and 50 of them are in CZ.

Breaking our server rules has consequences. If you don't like our server & our rules then fuck off.
    Greeks get mad quickly, I am glad someone sees through your server and sees your population, and that it is mostly just people most likely with multiple accounts attempting to get some keys. Lulz. Pr0 serverz.

Greeks get mad quickly, I am glad someone sees through your server and sees your population, and that it is mostly just people most likely with multiple accounts attempting to get some keys. Lulz. Pr0 serverz.
    Population is fine. There are people farming/exping. There's even KS. Sadly for you, the in-game activity is fine.
    You're glad to see that you've an ally (don't worry, he's not the only one. I can also list 4 more with mortal #1 ofc). Too bad for you, your useless comments don't hurt us. People who agree with our rules and the server concept are clever enough to register an account, to download the client and to find out how's the server going by themselves. If they're dissapointed about something, they just quit. Simple as that.

If you think that it's the KEY Event which makes server population go high then you're being mistaken. We do KEY Event once a (or two) week(s). The population is more or less the same, with or without a KEY Event. And if you've seen the 80% of the rewards you weren't going to be here saying something like this, because it clearly, doesn't worth it.

People like you changes their mind within seconds.

[10/31/2014 9:45:13 PM] Iamcoolz: just wanted to say you're doing a wonderful job on your server.
    All of your posts (yours and of the rest haters) proves that you didn't try out our server nor willing to do so. Otherwise you were going to create a topic in our forums by suggesting stuff. Everyone can see what kind of joke your posts are.

/Have fun wasting your time.

Sometimes I think that this topic belong to nickos.
    Please dont comment about other things than the related selling my fucking GBs.
    nickos3 likes this.

Last edited by LADY; 01-31-2015 at 06:14 PM.

++++++++++++

bump +++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast