Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

S>35 GB's in ProfessionalKO

This is a discussion on S>35 GB's in ProfessionalKO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Chriz why would anyone buy GB´s on a dead server? hmpf Maybe, because it's the most populated ...
Page: 4

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chriz View Post
    why would anyone buy GB´s on a dead server? hmpf
    Maybe, because it's the most populated 12xx server at the moment. And actually, not at the moment, but for the last 6 months. Which lists our server in the top 3 of the most populated servers EVER in the PSKO scene which did last for that long time. And I can ensure you that you'll see us around for another 6 months, (no matter if there will be 20 or 100 or 200 or 300 players playing at that time).

Once next server maintenance and our next advertising plan is done (Oh, and all these servers which are going to be launched within this or the next month and they'll be closed before the summer begins), I'll be here and I'll wait for a post.

i have quit 7 week ago or something i see this drama here & i don't like as well how u act nikos
    and i mean u panel is still off 24/7 so what u talking about to other people how is u server going? rofel
    7 weeks and still no stable panel what a joke
    and yeah if u server is the most populated server right now why u care so much than u should get donations like crazy man cry me a river rofel^^

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Maybe, because it's the most populated 12xx server at the moment. And actually, not at the moment, but for the last 6 months. Which lists our server in the top 3 of the most populated servers EVER in the PSKO scene which did last for that long time. And I can ensure you that you'll see us around for another 6 months, (no matter if there will be 20 or 100 or 200 or 300 players playing at that time).

Once next server maintenance and our next advertising plan is done (Oh, and all these servers which are going to be launched within this or the next month and they'll be closed before the summer begins), I'll be here and I'll wait for a post.

no offense, but how many ppl are pking right now? 10 vs 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmel View Post
    i have quit 7 week ago or something i see this drama here & i don't like as well how u act nikos
    and i mean u panel is still off 24/7 so what u talking about to other people how is u server going? rofel
    7 weeks and still no stable panel what a joke
    and yeah if u server is the most populated server right now why u care so much than u should get donations like crazy man cry me a river rofel^^
    Panel is still off 24/7 ? Panel is currently online and nobody did attack our web server for the last 4 weeks, so no, you could check our panel in all these weeks. They started again yesterday (I guess you know who). You can still check the site, if you're not IP banned.
    Thanks for your interest about the donations. Since you played on our server, you realise that there's nothing in there that you should actually buy. We don't add anything new in there nor we're going to. We've got extra money to keep the server online for as long as there are players who plays on it (just like we did in the past too), so no, donations isn't the reason why we do not allow such sales. In the other side, if you think that our PUS is unfair, you can open a POLL topic and ask people to vote if they want us to turn PUS off or not. All we want, since the 1st month of the official launch passed, is to keep our players satisfied (and to enjoy their playing time) as much as we can, till the servers end, or, till they quit for x & y reasons.

Lastly, you don't like how we act, but our actions made people to believe in us and to support us, as a result to see this server alive yet.
    Sadly or not, we cannot satisfy everyone. It's completely impossible. I would be impressed if there's a guy out there with whom everyone agrees with.

@Chriz, I've no idea dude.

Banned Senior Member

10vs10 wery PK.

I just noticed you said -

Which lists our server in the top 3 of the most populated servers EVER in the PSKO scene
    Are you trolling? Not even close. You hit what max? 400 players? I can think of quite a bit of PSKO servers that DESTROY that number.

OSKO
    SexyKO
    Knight-Kingdoms

Not too mention the countless turkish PSKO's that destroy that number.

Nikos, maybe you should check yourself, before you wreck yourself. By the way, fix the TBL editing.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    10vs10 wery PK.

I just noticed you said -

Are you trolling? Not even close. You hit what max? 400 players? I can think of quite a bit of PSKO servers that DESTROY that number.

OSKO
    SexyKO
    Knight-Kingdoms

Not too mention the countless turkish PSKO's that destroy that number.

Nikos, maybe you should check yourself, before you wreck yourself. By the way, fix the TBL editing.
    A d*ck could never miss such a party! Hi there! (mortal is missing)

You, my blind boy, should read the whole post because you come here replying with no-sense stuff.

The max ? the max was almost 500. 496 or something. But does it really matter what the max was ? I see 300+ every day for 6 months! (even though the first week of the official launch, we have had 50min - 120max online per day)

Even though SexyKO and KK did last for much longer time (actually, not sure about KK 'cause they did wipe a lot), SexyKO was 13xx+, KK not even 14xx.
    Countless turkish PSKO's, uhmm, except of YourKO which I can say that, one of their server did last for couple of months with high population, rest were 3 or 4 month ones. Other than YourKO, which ? These InternationalKO's with the announcement of a new server each week ? hella no.

Fix TBL editing ? you can't abuse anything by editing our TBLs, feel free to try anything you want. I'dnt expect more from a kid anyways.
    Gotta dissapoint you. The staff and the SOACS dev did lot of server-side work before our launch, to get rid off of such abuses. If someone could get benefit out of something, he 'dnt be that stupid to release it. I was expecting you to be -at least- more clever .

[3/11/2015 6:18:07 PM] osmanx: even he edits
    [3/11/2015 6:18:10 PM] osmanx: he cant do anything
    [3/11/2015 6:19:40 PM] osmanx: just dont read that fag says
    [3/11/2015 6:19:42 PM] osmanx: ignore it
    [3/11/2015 6:19:43 PM] osmanx: simple
    [3/11/2015 6:19:51 PM] osmanx: why should i bother to make server side
    [3/11/2015 6:19:52 PM] osmanx: controls

Banned Senior Member

Pretty hard to try out the TBL editing when your site is constantly down, thus not allowing registrations.

Nickos i guess you should change your name to Prickos cause, c'mon to be honest. your server kinda blows even you have to admit with that. Don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpectre View Post
    Nickos i guess you should change your name to Prickos cause, c'mon to be honest. your server kinda blows even you have to admit with that. Don't you?
    Dude, you know what ? This community already has too many two-faced *d*ots. It definitely doesn't need more !

Seriously, all of you are such sneaky persons and hypocrites. And when I'm saying all of you, I mean it.

Everyone is asking for help @g4l/skype/bla/bla/bla and at the end all we got are the PMs and the chat conv. to remind you what kind of tards you are.

Am I insulting ? I don't think so.

P.S. You're all about kissing some ass. Good luck with the server you're going to play on (it really needs it).

What does make you any better if you're calling me a tard?
    Dude you're such a fail. lol'd

Fuck off!! Let me sell quite, morons!! Go and make spam in ProfessionalKO thread!!

So bassically you're saying that ProffesionalKO is hosted by a bunch of tards? :O
    Holy, fucking, shit. Could you just please shut your fucking mouth for a moment. It's been a goddamn long time since somebody's pure idiocy has made me so goddamn mad. You never ever played ProfessionalKO and you've only heard things about the server from others. You played Grobar's shitty ass server and go around calling other server's bad? Holy fuck, you're kidding me right? It's absolutely unfathomable for the to believe you actually don't forget to breathe or you don't accidentally choke on fresh air while doing so, since you're the dumbest motherfucking person I've ever had the displeasure to meet.

Honestly, what kind of a fucking moron spells recruitment with a Q.

Like i mentioned it in the reqruitment topic that i'll order a teamspeak server is this clan is going to stay and move to other servers if it's needed.

It's actually me calling you a two-faced person.

Let's get deeper:
    ANBU™ PSKO Reqruitment.
    ANBU™ PSKO Reqruitment.

Nigga you're mad.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Holy, fucking, shit. Could you just please shut your fucking mouth for a moment. It's been a goddamn long time since somebody's pure idiocy has made me so goddamn mad. You never ever played ProfessionalKO and you've only heard things about the server from others. You played Grobar's shitty ass server and go around calling other server's bad? Holy fuck, you're kidding me right? It's absolutely unfathomable for the to believe you actually don't forget to breathe or you don't accidentally choke on fresh air while doing so, since you're the dumbest motherfucking person I've ever had the displeasure to meet.

Honestly, what kind of a fucking moron spells recruitment with a Q.
    I'm surprised that took 32 posts before someone said something about him lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast