Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Scammer Borderpatrol - (GFL Nick:oscar) - BikelaneBilly

This is a discussion on Scammer Borderpatrol - (GFL Nick:oscar) - BikelaneBilly within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Ragnar Yeah indeed,he is trash.He became a very retarded person. opss u still alive ? best PROFKO ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Yeah indeed,he is trash.He became a very retarded person.
    opss u still alive ? best PROFKO Defens

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Brandon lol, wasn't that Mr. Rocket in Wirez KO the greatest TBL user of all times xD

Quote Originally Posted by Reeses View Post
    This is Brandon Watson from Xiona KO.
    Oscar is a different person entirely, so I'm very curious whether he's using his account, sharing the account or not related to the case at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Brandon lol, wasn't that Mr. Rocket in Wirez KO the greatest TBL user of all times xD
    Not only that, he's permanently banned for a very good reason.
    CrazyNurse likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Rocket from LifeKO owned by Vincent XD, good times haha. He did indeed have some good TBL XD
    I never played WirezKO but I did play on LifeKO hahaha when was that? feels like a decade ago man.. Im getting too old for this fking game

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    And you have always been retarded, here comes the spaniard retard that nobody likes calling himself "booooooo" when he is 30 years old, anyways wont even bothered replying to you anymore since its like talking to a wall bye
    im 28 fyi,and what the fuck does the age matter here?you clearly proved one more time ur retarded as fuck,im spaniard and ur aswell,remember,mexicans exist because of us.
    Fucking crap god,ur always in the middle of MONEY ISSUES,you always cry if ur not able to make money out of this game,so fuck off with your behaviour,you play only for money.
    Now go play archery xd

im 28 fyi,and what the fuck does the age matter here?you clearly proved one more time ur retarded as fuck,im spaniard and ur aswell,remember,mexicans exist because of us.
    Fucking crap god,ur always in the middle of MONEY ISSUES,you always cry if ur not able to make money out of this game,so fuck off with your behaviour,you play only for money.
    Now go play archery xd
    Not really, i played euroko for 3 months, only sold my acc at the end cause it was dead, while there were people who made thousands of dollars. Idc about money lol, if u can make some at the end, sure why not
    And if i did play to make money ( which i dont) how is that any of your buisness, people can do w.e they want
    Jesus bruno yes you are 28 and act like a child swearing in every setence doesnt mean you win an argument
    Also why do u randomly go to a post to randomly talk shit? Noone was talking to you
    p.s learn to spell
    Last edited by Ching; 12-02-2019 at 06:45 PM.

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

Now go play archery xd
    "mexicans exist because of us"

LMAO

you do realize how many people sell their accs/items for money dont you...?
    Decerto likes this.

what do you mean mexicans exist because of you ? You realize Mexico had ancient civilizations like olmecs,mayans,aztecs,etc...thousand years before spaniards came ? Read up bro.

Anyway,back to the topic,i'd suggest you to ALWAYS use paypal invoice option,when trading. What I do,because I'm always selling wow accounts,is I send an invoice to the customer,have them sign and return to me from the email they have registered on paypal. That way,you have a irrefutable proof and they cannot charge you back. I never had a chargeback,yet.

edit : Or,you can make your own invoice in a wordpad,just something like " I, your name,am selling this account or character to ,his name, for this amount of money,on this date. This is a one time trade,and can not be refunded. By signing this document he agrees to all the terms. "
    Ching likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    what do you mean mexicans exist because of you ? You realize Mexico had ancient civilizations like olmecs,mayans,aztecs,etc...thousand years before spaniards came ? Read up bro.

Anyway,back to the topic,i'd suggest you to ALWAYS use paypal invoice option,when trading. What I do,because I'm always selling wow accounts,is I send an invoice to the customer,have them sign and return to me from the email they have registered on paypal. That way,you have a irrefutable proof and they cannot charge you back. I never had a chargeback,yet.

edit : Or,you can make your own invoice in a wordpad,just something like " I, your name,am selling this account or character to ,his name, for this amount of money,on this date. This is a one time trade,and can not be refunded. By signing this document he agrees to all the terms. "
    Dont bother with him, didnt think of that, goodway to not get charged back
    Decerto likes this.

Now go play archery xd

Damn Ragnar back at it again with putting your input where it's not needed. How bout you just fuck right of already nobody I mean nobody hear likes you. So stop posting and get a fucking life. Mexico wouldn't exist because of us is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Idk what bubble you live in but there discovering ancient civilization s there and all over South America that date further back then expected with tech that was more advanced than most people even expected. GTFO here with your ignorant bum ass and get a life outside ko cause everyone here does not like you. So why don't you go out to the real world and try to make some real friends ya spaz.
    HerryHere12 and Ching like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12