Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Selling Chill KO -[Special Sell]-

This is a discussion on Selling Chill KO -[Special Sell]- within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; The time is now for me to get these very rare/unique files off my hands. I will not go into ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb Selling Chill KO -[Special Sell]-

The time is now for me to get these very rare/unique files off my hands. I will not go into too much detail on this, for those of you who's played ChillKO knows the great potential it had.

Server comes with

*Server Files -[Custom Evt files]-(Recommend using your own .exes)
    *KO Tools that are very rare and no longer obtainable
    *TBL FILES (Comes with highly secure TBL editor)
    *ChillKO.com domain with forums included.

If you ever wanted to host your own private server this is the best option for you. No Crashes, No Errors all files compatible. This server has very little flaws and all can be fixed simply by replacing the .exes.

I could easily put this server back up and be top 5 private server with very little work. This is a very rare sell and I guarantee you will never find one like this again.

I will update this as time goes on. Feel free to reply or PM me for further information you may have. I can also put the server up if I get enough interested buyers. That way I can just let the server do the talking :P

http://chillko.com - to test out the game.

Good luck to The future owner of ChillKO
    Last edited by Sick; 03-14-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Banned Senior Member

KO tools made by who? And if I remember correctly? Your panel is made by twostars.. so are you going to sell all his shit too or you going to leave that out? Post some screen shots of the server files running and so on.

I could easily put this server back up and be top 5 private server with very little work. This is a very rare sell and I guarantee you will never find one like this again.
    Pretty confident in your server apparently, why don't you just put it back up and run it yourself if you're that sure. Bound to make more USD hosting it then selling it.

Secure power-up-store made by Twostars.
    Last edited by ReesesPieces; 03-13-2014 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    If it's ChillKO's I don't think it is, it'll probably be some crazy vulnerable POS. A long time ago I wrote a brief proof-of-concept script they (ChillKO) could use to, from memory, get as much Knight Cash as they wanted, to demonstrate how abusable it was (apparently advising wasn't good enough). I don't recall if it was ever replaced.
    (Edit: since ChillKO is no longer around, and I absolutely hope nobody's using whatever that POS was, here's how simple it was to abuse: http://ko.2-stars.net/cko-kc.php -- and that was only one of many ways I could have abused it)

*KO Tools that are very rare and no longer obtainable
    As for this, lol. You might want to say what they are/are used for, at the very least. =p
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Banned Senior Member

*shrug....*
    Last edited by bigdudle; 03-14-2014 at 02:38 PM.

KO tools made by who?
    The KO tools are made by several different developers just tools that id gathered threw-out the years, some harder to find than others.

And if I remember correctly? Your panel is made by twostars.. so are you going to sell all his shit too or you going to leave that out? Post some screen shots of the server files running and so on.
    I am not selling the panel out of respect to twostars and yes I will gather screenshots later when I have the time.

I rushed to make this topic that is my fault for saying he made the PUS. He just went threw it to try to secure it but he is correct the PUS is a POS. But that POS still made ChillKO and him money.. I was wrong for posting that I was selling his work(panel) I am not selling his panel.

Pretty confident in your server apparently, why don't you just put it back up and run it yourself if you're that sure. Bound to make more USD hosting it then selling it.
    Who wouldn't be confident in a server they been working on for 6+ years? Why don't I run the server by-myself? I basically been running CKO myself from the get-go believe it or not and all that stress is not worth it and not to mention a complete waste of time. I have a job (YES some people do grow up) and I'm far to busy to do anything more than sell years worth of work to someone who would appreciate the time and effort that's been put into it. I tried running a server numerous times and ended up digging a hole in my pocket trying to create a better environment for the private server community.
    Last edited by Sick; 03-14-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    The KO tools are made by several different developers just tools that id gathered threw-out the years, some harder to find than others.
    What are they?

Nothing special. Just random editors pretty much the statement I was trying to make for the future buyer is it has all the tools they will need to successfully run and maintain the server. I honestly am not trying very hard to sell the files. It's not like I need the money just felt id make a post to see if anyone was truly interested. But you and I both know the chances are slim of anyone wanting to buy anything private server related. Might release it on Snoxd when I get some extra time on my hands. It's nothing threw the roof crazy but its set-up very nice damn near plug-in-play type of deal.

Only flaws atm are

PUS
    Server/Client .exe are packed and can't be unpacked(most likely the new owner will replace those anyway and rebuild the client if they are smart)
    and ofc does not come with a panel.
    Last edited by Sick; 03-14-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Banned

very rare/unique files
    Nothing special. Just random editors
    Uh.. I have a dejavú. It's always the same. People try to sell their uber special stuff. Then twostars gets involved and bursts the bubble lol

I really doubt Twostars is trying to burst my bubble he knows me better than that. The reason I told "Twostars" it's nothing special is because he's seen damn near every editor that exist for our servers. But for someone that is trying to either get into KO development or is just in need of a handy tool that is hard to find its here included. As for the editors yes they are hard to find which does make them special. Nice try though.

I will even help you out in-case you did not catch all of that...
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+rare

NEXT please..

Banned

Nice try? I really don't know why you guys get offended so fast lol. It was just by pov.
    On the other hand.. This is about KO - specifically the private server scene so I honestly don't know why I expected better.

I got offended? No not really. I just rather not have people jump to conclusions on my topic. I am not some random developer. Twostars and I have a good relationship, I respect him always have and quite frankly I am one of the few who try to give him credit where credit is due. He's done a lot of business for me in the past and I'm sure of it he knows even until this day my hat is off to him. Don't let my low post count fool you

Banned

I honestly don't know why you are talking about your relationship with twostars nor do I not know why you are talking about giving credit for anything. I have never said anything about either.. Nor have I said anything about you being new. No idea why you bring your post count in either...

All I said was that you posted in OP something about "very rare/unique files" Right after that twostars asked what they are you and said they are just some random editors etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Uh.. I have a dejavú. It's always the same. People try to sell their uber special stuff. Then Twostars gets involved and bursts the bubble lol
    Oh! You don't want to hear my about my relationship with Twostars? Ah that's funny because I don't want to hear about your Déjà vus...

Why is it you people think you can just jump on my topic and start sharing your thoughts smh? I'm sorry if I am sounding like a a big shot here. But I am breaking no rules. So please if you have no intention of buying the files id greatly appreciate it if you kept your thoughts to yourself because I REALLY don't feel like playing 21 question. That's hilarious that you talk about the tools and have not yet to ask 1 question about the db or server files. I am trying to do a sale not listen to everyone's thoughts. No reason this topic should have this many replies and not a single 1 has anything to do with the sale. Are you buying it? Does anything in this topic need to be monitored? All I am trying to do is sell my files I will update this soon as I get back to my other PC and gather more information hopefully that gets rid of all the lurkers. So please people just let me do me I am causing no harm. I highly doubt any of you have any plans of buying these files.. This is not the spam section

Banned

I never said that I didn't want to hear about the stuff you mentioned. I said I had no idea why you brought that all up but whatever buddy.
    Yeah I should probably get out. Feels like I am talking to a brick wall. GL with the sales lol...

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Feels like I am talking to a brick wall..

Funny I was thinking the same. Good day to you too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast