Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
Like Tree3Likes

Selling Chill KO -[Special Sell]-

This is a discussion on Selling Chill KO -[Special Sell]- within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; op is trying so hard haha...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    49

    Default

    op is trying so hard haha

  2. #17
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Yes I'm breaking a sweat your right. You just know it all!

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    49

    Default

    i can tell by the amount of ninja edits

  4. #19
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Try hard fy lyfe!

    look at that! another edit.
    Last edited by Sick; 03-15-2014 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Trying hard right now give me a min please

  5. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Oh LOOK! K4L is back up again. Delivering reading comprehension fails all over!

  6. #21
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    More unrelated post please! "Hey look hes selling some stuff I'ma go share my feelings!".

    That's all I'm seeing right now.

    NEXT PLEASE

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Sick your files aren't special.. and that's that.. you took rapists comments way too far lol.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Actually they are. I wrote far too many EVTs that took me countless hours. Too your average dev yes, that would not be anything special.. But too someone who spent all that hard work that means everything. Anyways enough I honestly did not ask for anyone's input. Just testing the waters if it goes it goes simple as that.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Actually they are. I wrote far too many EVTs that took me countless hours. Too your average dev yes, that would not be anything special.. But too someone who spent all that hard work that means everything. Anyways enough I honestly did not ask for anyone's input. Just testing the waters if it goes it goes simple as that.
    Anyone can learn EVT coding within of couple hours and (client)/data editing , because of the tools and tutorials we have released in snoxd. What (I guess?) all wondering is that how it's special? surely there has to be more than fixed or custom quests? I don't think anyone is blaming you for trying to sell or disdain your effort on the files, but you go on and shout that you are pre-selling stuff you purchased long time ago and that's not really nice, is it?

    You're selling a full package, but you are not willing to give them a encryption for data/.exe's nor unpack the old ones? I don't think you understand how much work those files still take.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Nothing special. Just random editors pretty much the statement I was trying to make for the future buyer is it has all the tools they will need to successfully run and maintain the server.
    I can't help but feel you're being deliberately obtuse, because "random editors that they'll need" doesn't seem to track with "*KO Tools that are very rare and no longer obtainable", in much the same way that you were selling a "Highly secure PUS" (which turned out to not remotely be the case, and was removed from your list), and you were also selling a website that you really shouldn't have been selling to begin with (which is now also removed from your list). Not to mention the fact you're selling "Server files" which, as you say, can't really be used except for... the EVTs (and even if you did, I'm betting you'd need to patch them up now, it's been a while).

    And then you've got the TBL editor, which is "highly secure"... but can't be used without also using the client that was patched with it. Oh.

    So, your list is now:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick
    *Server Files -[Custom Evt files]-(Recommend using your own .exes)
    EVT files.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick
    *KO Tools that are very rare and no longer obtainable
    Random editors that are, apparently, "all they'll need to maintain the server", not so much rare/no longer obtainable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick
    *TBL FILES (Comes with highly secure TBL editor)
    TBLs that can't be used as is, as you'd need to use your own client EXE... which makes the TBL editor kind of useless, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick
    *ChillKO.com domain with forums included.
    A domain! And forums! The latter of which presumably implies you're selling a. paid software (;o), or b. free software (!), not to mention peoples' details (accounts, e-mails, etc).

    Needless to say, short of the potential for mass-mailing players, and I guess the "herp I'm a chillko owner now " side of it, what you're selling doesn't really sound all that appealing anymore...
    MrRapist likes this.

  11. #26
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I don't think anyone is blaming you for trying to sell or disdain your effort on the files, but you go on and shout that you are pre-selling stuff you purchased long time ago and that's not really nice, is it?
    I clearly stated I am not selling the PUS why are you still bringing this up?

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You're selling a full package, but you are not willing to give them a encryption for data/.exe's nor unpack the old ones? I don't think you understand how much work those files still take.
    Okay umm.. I guess this is my own fault for not typing this up clearly but they do / will have a encrypted .exe if they choose to buy the server as is (with a locked .exe). If they choose not too go with a packed .exe then it's up to the buyer to figure out how they want to secure their files. I do understand how much work the files take as I've been threw that process numerous times.

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Anyone can learn EVT coding within of couple hours and (client)/data editing
    Who said people couldn't learn? It's the fact that I spent HOURS rewriting all the zones custom quests and adding them into the .tbl files. That is a lot of time and effort.



    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    And then you've got the TBL editor, which is "highly secure"... but can't be used without also using the client that was patched with it. Oh.
    I guess that means the buyer has a choice then huh? They can go with the packed .exe or rebuild the client with their own encrypted tbls. OH


    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    TBLs that can't be used as is, as you'd need to use your own client EXE... which makes the TBL editor kind of useless, no?
    I can unlock the .tbls (all of them) and give them to the buyer and all they will have to do is find their own encryption and .exes to them. It's not like I am forcing them to use the current tbl editor and .exe.


    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    A domain! And forums! The latter of which presumably implies you're selling a. paid software (;o), or b. free software (!), not to mention peoples' details (accounts, e-mails, etc). Needless to say, short of the potential for mass-mailing players,
    You do know Its completely legal to sell a domain to another person(ChillKO.com)? As for the forum domain I can give that away it's free for a reason. Who said I have users registered on the forums right now with their account details?

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    What you're selling doesn't really sound all that appealing anymore...
    I am surprised it did sound appealing to someone who had no intention of buying it in the first place..

    MOD Please close/delete this topic. I shouldn't have to explain myself to people who have no intention of buying the files. Nor do I have the time to reply back to these useless comments.

    Thanks!

    /Thread

  12. #27
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    He is so busy.

  13. #28
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Here we go some more useless posts..
    Last edited by Sick; 03-15-2014 at 02:37 PM. Reason: ANOTHER EDIT IM A TRY HARD!

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    You do know Its completely legal to sell a domain to another person(ChillKO.com)?
    I think you misunderstood; I never said (or even implied) anything like that... I was just pointing out that it's one of the few things they would actually get that would be of use to them... but at the same time, they could just go and buy their own (there not being much else they'd get of worth to them).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    As for the forum domain I can give that away it's free for a reason. Who said I have users registered on the forums right now with their account details?
    I never said that either. I just strongly implied the only reason it'd be useful is if the new owner's retarded and can't setup their own forums; but if you're giving away their registered details, that's another story (which you've apparently denied). So pre-setup forums with no existing data. Gotcha.

    I do find it interesting that of all of my observations, the only 2 you pick to comment on are the only 2 you can dispute (though you misunderstood these observations in the first place).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    I am surprised it did sound appealing to someone who had no intention of buying it in the first place..
    Eh? I'm as interested in extremely rare tools as any other KO developer. Admittedly the rest of it was less than appealing from the get-go, given I knew exactly what you were referring to, but the tools indeed have me intrigued.

    What really draws me in to these posts though, is people that are just out to try to make a quick buck from unsuspecting victims.
    Last edited by twostars; 03-15-2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: at least my ninja edits are for typo corrections (or de-nonsifying)...

  15. #30
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    What really draws me in to these posts though, is people that are just out to try to make a quick buck from unsuspecting victims.
    LOL! Yeah If that was the case I would of been done sold your panel years ago for 5$.. Kinda kills your theory there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling x6ko server files
    By NIGHTYI in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:30 AM
  2. Selling/Trading Silkroad Xian Server Items
    By Metalkon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 01:43 AM
  3. Selling lvl 61 rouge, server = beramus
    By Eltocliousus in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 02:18 AM
  4. Selling lvl 61 rouge, server = beramus
    By Eltocliousus in forum Diez
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 02:17 AM
  5. Private Server. New server files.
    By PrivateServer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 07:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •