Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

selling HB +8 on Professional KO

This is a discussion on selling HB +8 on Professional KO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by nickos3 What don't you understand from "If there's someone who would not like to join the server ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    What don't you understand from "If there's someone who would not like to join the server by starting from 0, then I DON'T WANT THIS GUY ON OUR SERVER AT ALL!" ?
    Accounts and items sale is forbidden. Like it or not, it stays as it is you jealous boys, go find another server to cry on.
    or we could just say faq what u think and sell it anyways:P

how much u want for it private chat me and maybe we can make a deal...he wont even know

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    or we could just say faq what u think and sell it anyways:P

how much u want for it private chat me and maybe we can make a deal...he wont even know
    This can happen. But if the other guy reports you, you're gone. So, it's risky either way. ;p

he reports me i just charge back

he reports me i just charge back
    How ? since he'll report you before you make a transaction.

its doubtful thatd actually happen

its doubtful thatd actually happen
    It happens often .. that's why I'm saying.

There've been countless reports. Like, "X tried to sell his avedon+7 to me", "Y is selling gold bars".
    ^these two ones from yesterday.

So, more or less, it's risky to sell 'em this way. Some people will be banned, some others may not.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

since when do you decide if ppl make $ transactions for ingame items? do you just want players to leave your server or just don't start at all?

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    since when do you decide if ppl make $ transactions for ingame items? do you just want players to leave your server or just don't start at all?
    If they want to make $ transactions, then there's no reason to start at all.
    The users who already play on the server, knows that it's forbidden and they agree with it. If they weren't, they'd leave. The players themselves are supporting us, we don't need randoms from G4L to tell us what to do with our own rules. We're here to advertise a server.
    No reason to repeat all this. Do you agree with the server rules & you wanna play ? do it. If you disagree with the rules, ignore us. That's the reason we've more or less 500 active players, because we care of such stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    The rules are just way to ignore the real reason behind this, because every item people purchase from players who quit is a loss to server, as if they buy full geared character they wont donate as much, if at all to server. It's been discussed over and over again he is not going to change it as long as it harm his own wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    The rules are just way to ignore the real reason behind this, because every item people purchase from players who quit is a loss to server, as if they buy full geared character they wont donate as much, if at all to server. It's been discussed over and over again he is not going to change it as long as it harm his own wallet.
    You're the only one thinking this way.
    We've X-Mas event going on, and people 've gained items of totally 2500$ so far.

Rules at meant to be broken ill see to it myself

You're the only one thinking this way.
    We've X-Mas event going on, and people 've gained items of totally 2500$ so far.
    yes, items that worth nothing as they can't sell those when they quit... you got so broken logic , really. If you don't allow selling characters/items why the heck you would give in-game items on x-mas?

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    yes, items that worth nothing as they can't sell those when they quit... you got so broken logic , really. If you don't allow selling characters/items why the heck you would give in-game items on x-mas?
    What ? X-Mas reward is PUS items.
    Your logic...seriously.

Don't you have anything better to do than showing all of your jealousy ?

What ? X-Mas reward is PUS items.
    Your logic...seriously.

Don't you have anything better to do than showing all of your jealousy ?
    Jealous? why would I be? last time I hosted was 2.5 years ago, and I choose to close it myself and it was non-profit project without PUS so I have nothing to be jealous about. I understand, they were/are PUS items, but you didn't understood my meaning either.. You give them PUS items for x-mas gifts , for what? if / when the day comes they want to quit and try sell those presents for small amount of money they can't and get banned. You are so greedy for money, that you can't even see your own broken logic. I understand you don't want them to sell them or face conflicts when they get scammed, but you really have to be so two faced and troll the shit out of your own players? you give them value able items (they could later sell for $$) just to be banned? you got sick logic.

honestly, I am surprised how people even stay in that server.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

"gain items of 2500$" get banned when trying to sell em

this guy...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast