Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

selling HB +8 on Professional KO

This is a discussion on selling HB +8 on Professional KO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by LADY this is still proud or it is conceit now? and u said about ur community, addicted ...
Page: 4

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LADY View Post
    this is still proud or it is conceit now?

and u said about ur community, addicted ppls who sneak .. lol
    What's the purpose of this comment ?

Seriously now, if there's a server which people like (in this case, MANY players. but even if there were only 10 users who likes the server), what's your problem with it ?

Sure there's something you don't like about the server. A server bug, lag, downtimes, my rules, my behavior, anything. You complaint once, okay, we understood that you don't like ProfessionalKO and you don't suggest it to the others. But continuing messing with us instead of ignoring us, then it's not just something which you don't like. It's called hate and jealousy.

There are hundred of people playing on the server. At least respect them.

dude youre a money hungry piece of shit who only wants to outlaw selling of items for USD so that your KC voucher cash cow continues to make its profit. I got news for you bro, everyone in your server tries to sell/buy items for USD, including your pride and joy forum moderator Zeus. So why don't you go ahead and ban him? You can look in chat log from 3 weeks ago before he went human trying to buy personal shield +8 for USD. But you won't ban him. You're in it for nothing but the fucking money. You're a piece of shit dude, fuck you talking to the moderators. You think I fucking care about this forum, OR your raggedy ass server in which you won't unlock +1 or +9 so I feel NO reason to continue playing after 3 weeks. You only keep a decent server online, while trying to be a fucking nazi owner. "YOU CAN'T SELL YOUR HARD-EARNED ITEMS" I got news for you bro, I know several people who play characters over and over and restart over and over so that they can enjoy building a character, then SELLING the character. You're going to run everyone away from your fucking server with your actions. You'd best re-think your whole position on this. And DIRTY money? Dirty money? Bitch, the only dirty money in this whole situation is YOURS. I EARNED mine that I donated to the server, and EARNED my HB +8 that I can sell. Only person who didn't EARN anything is YOUR ASS who accepts DONATIONS. You ain't shit dude. Get the fuck out of here with your retarded ignorance and perspective on this entire situation. Oh wait, you can't understand that, here, "a.q".

and nobody is jealous dude. Trust me, I have no envy towards a person who sits at his computer all day 24/7 trying to be a fucking dictator and determine every move that any player on their his server makes. I'd rather continue on my route to success, because don't forget BITCH, I'm the one who donated to YOUR broke ass. Greedy douchebag.

You can suck a fucking dick bro. I'll continue to do what I fucking please, and if you don't like it, FUCK YOU. I have nothing to lose except the time I'm wasting writing this message to your broke money-hungry ass.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

If we wanted money we'd allow account sales since this attracts babashoppers.

"You got news for me bro". I wish you've had news which could be valid.

I don't care if there's anyone who tries to sell his stuff for cash. The point is that he'll be banned if we find him doing this.

We never told you that we're going to unlock +9 or +1 anytime soon. How about creating your own server and do whatever you want ?

"YOU CAN'T SELL YOUR HARD-EARNED ITEMS". We ask you to pay in order to play ? We can't be more clear. Follow the damned rules otherwise don't join ! Why did you start playing on our server if you don't agree with our rules ?

Go find a server for which the admins don't care about so you can sell your so "hard-earned" items without to worry about a ban. 'Cause that's all you do. You farm to make money, not to have fun. You're not a player, you're a farmer. ProfessionalKO's looking for players not for people like you.

You've no idea what a Donation is I guess. We've started a server so people can have fun playing. If they want to donate, it's up to them. If they want to leave, it's up to them. If they want to play, they're free to join us.
    We don't ask money to give you access. We ask you to follow the rules. You break the rules ? You'll be punished.

WoW doesn't allow out-of-game sales too (and that game isn't the only one). So what ? let's blame 'em ?

Do you want us to have no PUS ? Then pay the server costs please and we'll turn it off. Okay ?

and, let me repeat myself:
    What's the purpose of this comment ?

Seriously now, if there's a server which people like (in this case, MANY players. but even if there were only 10 users who likes the server), what's your problem with it ?

Sure there's something you don't like about the server. A server bug, lag, downtimes, my rules, my behavior, anything. You complaint once, okay, we understood that you don't like ProfessionalKO and you don't suggest it to the others. But continuing messing with us instead of ignoring us, then it's not just something which you don't like. It's called hate and jealousy.

There are hundred of people playing on the server. At least respect them.
    A rule hurts you because you've no other reasons to accuse us for. Like, corruption or low population / fake population.

1) ProfessionalKO is a free2play server. Players can join during their free time to have some fun (like you'd have fun if you were going out to play football with your friends) and not as a worker during your job time.
    2) ProfessionalKO accepts donations and only those who liked the server and would like to support us with its costs should donate. So they can enjoy for even more months/years, till the Total users online says 0 for over than 30 days.
    3) There are rules you agree with uppon account registration. If there's something you disagree with, we recommend you to not join in ProfessionalKO because it is probable that your account/characters will be banned.

The only thing I hate myself for, it's for wasting my time to try and answer the posts of idiots like you. Like, I don't have anything better to do than explaining to every hater why we do this and why we do that. I should start acting more like a professional from now on by answering only to the people who actually care for the server. These 500+ active players are the ones who actually deserves my time, not you.
    Last edited by nickos3; 12-29-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    WSxMagicians likes this.

just wait til apex...lmao ur user list willdrop....lmao i know half of ur server is switching

Banned Regular Member

Hating on a guy for having the same rules as an official server is pretty garbage, if you don't like his server just don't play it, simple as that.

yeah cuz official did so well with that lmao

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    yeah cuz official did so well with that lmao
    it doesn't matter if they did well with it or not? it's still a rule? If it wasnt for people babaing on ko then other people wouldnt have to baba to keep up with them. Oh the dream, a baba free ko.

Back on topic, if you don't like his server don't play it, everyone needs to stop acting like children.

You dumb son of a bitch, if I wasn't playing the game for fun, and to farm, that would mean I'm after money, right? right. I've played for 3 weeks and donated $150. If I sold my HB +8, I would break even with what I donated. There's no profit there whatsoever. If I wanted to make money, I assure you I wouldn't GIVE YOU MONEY. You fucking idiot. I was planning on re-starting on your server, because I had maxed out that certain character. That's playing it for fun. And my news for you wasn't VALID? My news is that plenty of people were trying to sell items for USD, Zeus included. That news is 100% valid, not an opinion, but a complete fact. You are absolutely fucking retarded dude. You wanna know why your server is being attacked? Because EVERYONE fucking hates you dude. Seriously.

Also WoW doesn't allow USD sales for insurance and fear of lawsuits purposes, NOT because they are greedy dictator douchebags. Great example.

What happen, all of you play his own life playing this server or what? Why been so mad about rules i guess you didn't take a look at it befor agree it. If u don't love this server anymore you think other player will hate it also, let people play it or not that's all. And go to a over baba private and sell your own stuff for money that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Nautus View Post
    What happen, all of you play his own life playing this server or what? Why been so mad about rules i guess you didn't take a look at it befor agree it. If u don't love this server anymore you think other player will hate it also, let people play it or not that's all. And go to a over baba private and sell your own stuff for money that's all
    Don't think it has anything to do with his rules anymore, because he shouted and clarified many times ( to ignore the real question?). People just try to make him admit , what he is and why he do it nothing else it's free forum if he can't take the feedback don't post here , enuff said.

people buy a premium user (with full gear) and nickos lose money , because no 1 have to buy through power-up-store that is the real reason, and it's what everyone knows just drop the topic already he wont admit a thing.

no one reads rules or cares about them...rules are meant to be broken..

dude everyone here baba's their own stuff too. they buy kc vouchers, and baba that way instead of going to g4l. you're retarded. i baba'd my way to hb +8

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast