Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 118
Like Tree27Likes

selling HB +8 on Professional KO

This is a discussion on selling HB +8 on Professional KO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; message me here. WU only. will not give item first....
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    28

    Default selling HB +8 on Professional KO

    message me here. WU only. will not give item first.

  2. #2
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    I believe that you know, if someone reports your char. name, you'll be permanently banned from our server, right ?

  3. #3
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I believe that you know, if someone reports your char. name, you'll be permanently banned from our server, right ?
    please stop being such a jew. why cant they sell items? u want people to donate to u so they can buy that item? lol bro.. thats not gonna happen.

    people will always sell stuff for $$$, there is no way to stop it

  4. #4
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    please stop being such a jew. why cant they sell items? u want people to donate to u so they can buy that item? lol bro.. thats not gonna happen.

    people will always sell stuff for $$$, there is no way to stop it
    At least we limit this. If you want to sell your stuff then why you bother playing ? Other than that, even if you play and you sell stuff, why 'd you bother playing on our server ?
    Ignore us, that simple.

    As for the donations, they're optional. We don't ask people to donate to have access on our server.
    All the donations are going for the server improvements.
    Players may join to have some fun in their spare time and whenever they decide to leave, they can keep the items in case they return in the future or they can share their items with the newcomers or with their friends. They have no right to make money out of it, since they don't pay for anything to get these items. The players don't have to pay for anything, therefore, they have no reason to sell(or ask for donations).

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    At least we limit this. If you want to sell your stuff then why you bother playing ? Other than that, even if you play and you sell stuff, why 'd you bother playing on our server ?
    Ignore us, that simple.

    As for the donations, they're optional. We don't ask people to donate to have access on our server.
    All the donations are going for the server improvements.
    Players may join to have some fun in their spare time and whenever they decide to leave, they can keep the items in case they return in the future or they can share their items with the newcomers or with their friends. They have no right to make money out of it, since they don't pay for anything to get these items. The players don't have to pay for anything, therefore, they have no reason to sell(or ask for donations).
    Why dont they have a right to sell their items? O.o They spent their own hours/days farming and upgrading and its not their fault that KO items are worth money, you allow people to buy KC vouchers to sell ingame so they can buy stuff, but dont allow them to buy GBs to buy stuff ingame? Why have KC vouchers at all if your against babashopping seeing as that is exactly what they were brought into the game for. If you had good reasoning then no one would argue against you, but all it seems like is you want all the babashoppers to pay you instead of other players.

    Inb4 useless reply about me, and no argue against the topic.
    ilovemyko1 and Truffles like this.

  6. #6
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Why dont they have a right to sell their items? O.o They spent their own hours/days farming and upgrading and its not their fault that KO items are worth money, you allow people to buy KC vouchers to sell ingame so they can buy stuff, but dont allow them to buy GBs to buy stuff ingame? Why have KC vouchers at all if your against babashopping seeing as that is exactly what they were brought into the game for. If you had good reasoning then no one would argue against you, but all it seems like is you want all the babashoppers to pay you instead of other players.

    Inb4 useless reply about me, and no argue against the topic.
    Nope. They've been brought into the game so donators won't have to wonder what PUS items to buy from the PUS and to sell it in-game. They just purchase KC Vouchers and they let the non-donors to decide what specific PUS items they want. Both donor/non-donor sides are happy this way.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Nope. They've been brought into the game so donators won't have to wonder what PUS items to buy from the PUS and to sell it in-game. They just purchase KC Vouchers and they let the non-donors to decide what specific PUS items they want. Both donor/non-donor sides are happy this way.
    No that is not at all why they were brought into the game, you didnt invent them and your using them purely to make money. Without KC vouchers you would make less money, without a doubt. Its not hard to buy trinas and sell them people have been doing it for 10 years on the official KO server, untill OSKO realised how much of a cash cow KC vouchers are, just like you did. And again you still didn't answer any questions about why you don't want people to sell items, they are infact entitled to sell whatever they want after spending hours of their own time making the items.

  8. #8
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    No that is not at all why they were brought into the game, you didnt invent them and your using them purely to make money. Without KC vouchers you would make less money, without a doubt. Its not hard to buy trinas and sell them people have been doing it for 10 years on the official KO server, untill OSKO realised how much of a cash cow KC vouchers are, just like you did. And again you still didn't answer any questions about why you don't want people to sell items, they are infact entitled to sell whatever they want after spending hours of their own time making the items.
    This post is clear : selling HB +8 on Professional KO

    If you don't understand it then you prolly 've got some problems.

    extra ones:

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3202297

    And FYI, the NaRcoTiZeD guy who liked the post, is Joniukas, who was banned because he tried to sell his account. (http://www.professionalko.com/?page=...joniukasisback)

    Just tell it ... you hate me. =)

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    This post is clear : selling HB +8 on Professional KO

    If you don't understand it then you prolly 've got some problems.

    extra ones:

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3202297

    And FYI, the NaRcoTiZeD guy who liked the post, is Joniukas, who was banned because he tried to sell his account. (ProfessionalKO :: Index)

    Just tell it ... you hate me. =)
    Theres no good reasonings on any of those posts? lol

    And im not a massive nerd, unlike you I dont sit around and think about all the people I talk shit to over the fucking internet Im glad you remember my name, but I dont have time to think about disliking people over the internet, unlike some of you who just sit here all day thinking of new ways to respond to posts.

  10. #10
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Theres no good reasonings on any of those posts? lol

    And im not a massive nerd, unlike you I dont sit around and think about all the people I talk shit to over the fucking internet Im glad you remember my name, but I dont have time to think about disliking people over the internet, unlike some of you who just sit here all day thinking of new ways to respond to posts.
    You're the one sitting all day on a computer thinking how to ask "why don't you allow items/accounts sales ?" in different ways.

    Also you should start using your brain.

  11. #11
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    wtf man, you could atleast try to look less selfish.

    do like sexyko did, allow people to sell items atleast, not allowing that is just being a jew.
    but incase they get scammed, just dont give a fuck about it.

    and people, strangely enough actually like to try new things. maybe they dont wanna start over from 0 again if they dont have to, they maybe wanna go back to usko, and therefor they can sell the items they got in ur server and buy a somewhat geared char to work with in another server thats not yours.

    ofcourse some people dont like to follow the world, and sit in their own little world they ''created'' with all the tards together, i present you : Anatolia... those players would fit right into ur server.
    and look how its going for that server xD

    ur server has great potentional to be a stable and long-term server. just please drop being so selfish with all the cash and let people sell/buy items without getting banned, thats just dumb.

  12. #12
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    huh, can't sell items for usd? lol

    decisions of this caliber tend to make or break servers
    Jonko likes this.

  13. #13
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Me and my friends was about to join this server as rogue/mage clan (about 15-18 ppl)for fun, but after reading this topic? Hell no!

  14. #14
    Regular Member Respekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Its a crap server anyways lmao I just gave my iron bow 8 away

  15. #15
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    wtf man, you could atleast try to look less selfish.

    do like sexyko did, allow people to sell items atleast, not allowing that is just being a jew.
    but incase they get scammed, just dont give a fuck about it.

    and people, strangely enough actually like to try new things. maybe they dont wanna start over from 0 again if they dont have to, they maybe wanna go back to usko, and therefor they can sell the items they got in ur server and buy a somewhat geared char to work with in another server thats not yours.

    ofcourse some people dont like to follow the world, and sit in their own little world they ''created'' with all the tards together, i present you : Anatolia... those players would fit right into ur server.
    and look how its going for that server xD

    ur server has great potentional to be a stable and long-term server. just please drop being so selfish with all the cash and let people sell/buy items without getting banned, thats just dumb.
    What don't you understand from "If there's someone who would not like to join the server by starting from 0, then I DON'T WANT THIS GUY ON OUR SERVER AT ALL!" ?
    Accounts and items sale is forbidden. Like it or not, it stays as it is you jealous boys, go find another server to cry on.
    WSxMagicians and Diver like this.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •