Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 118
Like Tree27Likes

selling HB +8 on Professional KO

This is a discussion on selling HB +8 on Professional KO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by nickos3 What don't you understand from "If there's someone who would not like to join the server ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Regular Member Respekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    What don't you understand from "If there's someone who would not like to join the server by starting from 0, then I DON'T WANT THIS GUY ON OUR SERVER AT ALL!" ?
    Accounts and items sale is forbidden. Like it or not, it stays as it is you jealous boys, go find another server to cry on.
    or we could just say faq what u think and sell it anyways:P




    how much u want for it private chat me and maybe we can make a deal...he wont even know

  2. #17
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    or we could just say faq what u think and sell it anyways:P




    how much u want for it private chat me and maybe we can make a deal...he wont even know
    This can happen. But if the other guy reports you, you're gone. So, it's risky either way. ;p

  3. #18
    Regular Member Respekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    119

    Default

    he reports me i just charge back

  4. #19
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    he reports me i just charge back
    How ? since he'll report you before you make a transaction.

  5. #20
    Regular Member Respekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    119

    Default

    its doubtful thatd actually happen

  6. #21
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    its doubtful thatd actually happen
    It happens often .. that's why I'm saying.

    There've been countless reports. Like, "X tried to sell his avedon+7 to me", "Y is selling gold bars".
    ^these two ones from yesterday.

    So, more or less, it's risky to sell 'em this way. Some people will be banned, some others may not.

  7. #22
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    since when do you decide if ppl make $ transactions for ingame items? do you just want players to leave your server or just don't start at all?

  8. #23
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    since when do you decide if ppl make $ transactions for ingame items? do you just want players to leave your server or just don't start at all?
    If they want to make $ transactions, then there's no reason to start at all.
    The users who already play on the server, knows that it's forbidden and they agree with it. If they weren't, they'd leave. The players themselves are supporting us, we don't need randoms from G4L to tell us what to do with our own rules. We're here to advertise a server.
    No reason to repeat all this. Do you agree with the server rules & you wanna play ? do it. If you disagree with the rules, ignore us. That's the reason we've more or less 500 active players, because we care of such stuff.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    since when do you decide if ppl make $ transactions for ingame items? do you just want players to leave your server or just don't start at all?
    The rules are just way to ignore the real reason behind this, because every item people purchase from players who quit is a loss to server, as if they buy full geared character they wont donate as much, if at all to server. It's been discussed over and over again he is not going to change it as long as it harm his own wallet.

  10. #25
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    The rules are just way to ignore the real reason behind this, because every item people purchase from players who quit is a loss to server, as if they buy full geared character they wont donate as much, if at all to server. It's been discussed over and over again he is not going to change it as long as it harm his own wallet.
    You're the only one thinking this way.
    We've X-Mas event going on, and people 've gained items of totally 2500$ so far.

  11. #26
    Regular Member Respekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Rules at meant to be broken ill see to it myself

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You're the only one thinking this way.
    We've X-Mas event going on, and people 've gained items of totally 2500$ so far.
    yes, items that worth nothing as they can't sell those when they quit... you got so broken logic , really. If you don't allow selling characters/items why the heck you would give in-game items on x-mas?

  13. #28
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    yes, items that worth nothing as they can't sell those when they quit... you got so broken logic , really. If you don't allow selling characters/items why the heck you would give in-game items on x-mas?
    What ? X-Mas reward is PUS items.
    Your logic...seriously.

    Don't you have anything better to do than showing all of your jealousy ?

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    What ? X-Mas reward is PUS items.
    Your logic...seriously.

    Don't you have anything better to do than showing all of your jealousy ?
    Jealous? why would I be? last time I hosted was 2.5 years ago, and I choose to close it myself and it was non-profit project without PUS so I have nothing to be jealous about. I understand, they were/are PUS items, but you didn't understood my meaning either.. You give them PUS items for x-mas gifts , for what? if / when the day comes they want to quit and try sell those presents for small amount of money they can't and get banned. You are so greedy for money, that you can't even see your own broken logic. I understand you don't want them to sell them or face conflicts when they get scammed, but you really have to be so two faced and troll the shit out of your own players? you give them value able items (they could later sell for $$) just to be banned? you got sick logic.

    honestly, I am surprised how people even stay in that server.

  15. #30
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    "gain items of 2500$" get banned when trying to sell em

    this guy...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •