Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

selling HB +8 on Professional KO

This is a discussion on selling HB +8 on Professional KO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by nickos3 WoW doesn't allow out-of-game sales too (and that game isn't the only one). So what ? ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

WoW doesn't allow out-of-game sales too (and that game isn't the only one). So what ? let's blame 'em ?

Do you want us to have no PUS ? Then pay the server costs please and we'll turn it off. Okay ?

and, let me repeat myself:
    Are you really that thick-headed? you can't nor you just don't want to see it's not about the damn power-up-store it's about the way how you greed all money to yourself by disabling in-game item/account sale. You're only one who get hurt if they do so.

every server use PUS and it's not a new thing, but you don't even allow people to choose what they do with their OWN money when they decide to leave. Hah , seriously you just compared yourself to WoW? they got more things to worry about than a simple report or refund.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

If we wanted money we'd allow account sales since this attracts babashoppers.
    yeah, that attract babashoppers, but you will not be the one getting any money from them. the owner of the accounts will though.

so thats why u cant sell ur own stuff for cash. because you wont be getting any money that way. ur one of the biggest money-whores i have ever seen. i dont think i have ever seen a private server where u cant trade items for $$$

i hope ur server dies. not because of the server itself, but because of your attitude.

ur mods can sell items for $$$, but the others cant. how sad.

how much? hb 8

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    yeah, that attract babashoppers, but you will not be the one getting any money from them. the owner of the accounts will though.

so thats why u cant sell ur own stuff for cash. because you wont be getting any money that way. ur one of the biggest money-whores i have ever seen. i dont think i have ever seen a private server where u cant trade items for $$$

i hope ur server dies. not because of the server itself, but because of your attitude.

ur mods can sell items for $$$, but the others cant. how sad.
    Nope. As long as you buy an account this means that you may not like to farm coins for the pus scrolls either.
    If we wanted money we were going to remove the rule so all you haters 'd try to find another reason to blame us for and those babashoppers were going to buy PUS stuff for sure but as you can see, we don't care. Even now, all the exp and farm spots are full of players farming, you don't understand that the way you think is stupid and it was going to kill the servers population within a month. You're a 0 compared to the number of the players who play on ProfessionalKO.

We want new players to start just like all the others did. We don't want recycled accounts or items. This is the secret of our current success.
    If account/item sale was allowed, we were going to have 10 users online at the moment. Those admins who don't care about their own server are the ones who allow such sales. You'll find it out once their server will fail.

Good luck with your hope but I would like to let you know that you'll see the server online for a very long time.

There's no mod selling items for $$$.

It's interesting how you care about ProfessionalKO so much.

if any of you have an issue with me let me know because i'd like to know who i have sold items too ? and when have i tried selling items ? you know how many people offer for my gear why would i sell it when i play it's idiotic i have never sold or tried selling an item for USD.. so please i would love to see some proof of when and to who i sold an item to for USD.
    nickos3 likes this.

nickos why do you argue with those butthurt people?
    most of the arguments here being made about why "babashoping is bad" and 'if you dont allow babashoping why is there a pus open' are completly bullshit,
    also the post about "i canceled the donation when i saw babashopping is not legit" is so retarted i almost split my coffee on the keyboard..
    they dont really get the point of donations
    nickos3 likes this.

You tried to buy an account with personal shield +8 after you burned 50x +7's. you advertised it on ally chat, I told you it was illegal you said "i don't care, others do it" and PROCEEDED to TRY to buy an account with personal shield +8. and I don't give a fuck about proving anything dude, we both know the truth. Nikos, If you wanted people to have to "start fresh" you would disable the PUS. Your definition of starting fresh is me leveling myself up, and then donating $150 for KC Vouchers where I bought FULL EQUIPMENT? You want people to not be able to recycle items because you are a MONEY-HUNGRY DOUCHEBAG. You do realize you're going to ruin your server this way, right? I just want to make sure you're fully aware of the potential and probable consequences to your actions.

i smell a huge amount of jealous bitches, complaining they can't create a server themselves. keep it up nickos, i don't play your server as i didn't have the time to do so when it launched but still i wish you the best
    nickos3 likes this.

Diver, Your definitions of donations are retarded. They CALL them "donations" so that they can avoid any potential lawsuit in the future, trust me, I was here when private servers started, and I watched them progress into what they are today. They figured out back in the day, calling it a DONATION keeps you from being sued by K2/MGame/whatever. Donations aren't rewarded with Knight Cash Vouchers. Next time you see an offering plate, and you donate $5 to the offering plate, see if they give you something back. No, they won't, because THAT is a donation. When I give you x and in return I get y, that is a fucking trade. A transaction. Get your facts right.

screamer i know you aren't talking about me. not now nor will i ever have a desire to create a KO server. I have ambition, lol. I'm simply complaining about the fact that his money-hungry ass is ATTEMPTING to prevent me from selling my own item. gtfo.

and trust me nikos, it's not ProKO I care about, it's the money I'm ENTITLED to that I care about. Fuck outta here.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

All you care about is how to increase your post counts.

All you care about is how to increase your post counts.
    exactly,
    seems like someone who registered here just to rage about you and your server...

why do u guys even give a fuck? its his server, if hes not allowing to babashop then leave the server and stop bitching here.
    as you can see, his server is successful, well populated and most people are happy. if its working like this then seems like hes making the right decisions.
    his profit of this is none of your business, so shut up and play or go away. He offers a service, in this case a stable server,
    and anyone who wants to play on it is free to do it. He forces nobody to spend a single $, I played on this server for a couple weeks and it was good,
    I end up after 2 weeks with ib+8 chitin set+7 and some uniques and I didn't feel that donaters had a big advantage ,if any at all.
    You have 2 options, you spend alot of money on PUS and resell all your fresh obtained items in the market or go group up with some people, farm servants , dms, bosses ,try your luck on anvil,resell or farm anything else (basically this is excactly how KO used to be!).
    The people here bitching about the babashopping part should go back to USKO, because this is the place where they belong.
    Nickos delivered what many people were looking for a long time, a stable, good ,KE farm Server with nice PK and no babashopping!

Also it's a smart move from nickos to not allow babashopping since this is one of the big factors that kill a server, so be grateful and play or shut up,
    I dont really understand why you are bitching

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    exactly,
    seems like someone who registered here just to rage about you and your server...

why do u guys even give a fuck? its his server, if hes not allowing to babashop then leave the server and stop bitching here.
    as you can see, his server is successful, well populated and most people are happy. if its working like this then seems like hes making the right decisions.
    his profit of this is none of your business, so shut up and play or go away. He offers a service, in this case a stable server,
    and anyone who wants to play on it is free to do it. He forces nobody to spend a single $, I played on this server for a couple weeks and it was good,
    I end up after 2 weeks with ib+8 chitin set+7 and some uniques and I didn't feel that donaters had a big advantage ,if any at all.
    You have 2 options, you spend alot of money on PUS and resell all your fresh obtained items in the market or go group up with some people, farm servants , dms, bosses ,try your luck on anvil,resell or farm anything else (basically this is excactly how KO used to be!).
    The people here bitching about the babashopping part should go back to USKO, because this is the place where they belong.
    Nickos delivered what many people were looking for a long time, a stable, good ,KE farm Server with nice PK and no babashopping!

Also it's a smart move from nickos to not allow babashopping since this is one of the big factors that kill a server, so be grateful and play or shut up,
    I dont really understand why you are bitching
    It's not even about the server anymore, nor the fact he don't allow the selling because it's clear to us all already. let him keep all donations, as you said its his server , if he wishes to be greedy let him. But that he compare his private server to WoW that just launched WoD (warlords of Draenor) that peaked at 10million of subscribers and 3.3 million copies sold...

It's a big lol and make this guy really lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Are you really that thick-headed? you can't nor you just don't want to see it's not about the damn power-up-store it's about the way how you greed all money to yourself by disabling in-game item/account sale. You're only one who get hurt if they do so.

eyou don't even allow people to choose what they do with their OWN money when they decide to leave.
    Look, it is his server, he offers service thus he is allowed to demand money for it. This is how market works,
    and private servers are actually a market nieche. If you don't like how it works, then I suggest you create your own Server on a Hamachi network where you can invite
    your Skype friends to play with you.
    Do you really think someone creates a private server and spends all his time on it so everyone can play it without getting a single cent of it? If he was a teenager,yeah, maybe.Life for an adult doesn't work like that. It's fully reasonable that he takes his part of the cake and he doesn't HAVE to share anything with the players. The ones that demand some of the cake HE EARNED are the egoists here

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast