Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 Handed BP in Ardream

This is a discussion on 1 Handed BP in Ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Do you think this will be effective? Dual WE ROC ROL WP Skelly Dread +6 - Maybe DOL +7 Smite ...
Page: 1

J

Do you think this will be effective?

Dual WE
    ROC
    ROL
    WP
    Skelly
    Dread +6 - Maybe DOL +7
    Smite +7
    Full plate +8 STR? HP?

Or if you have any other suggestions let me know.

The reason why I am considering going this build is because I am a support priest at heart and love to tank, but I have recently gone BP and I love to smack people. But I hate being full Int priest purely for the fact that I can't attack and I hate being BP purely for the fact I get raped. So I was seeing if I can mix these 2 builds together to create a good build. Any help will be good

My friend's Priest is something like that. He has dual roc's, not sure about the rest of gear, and with smite +7 he had a bit over 700 ap if I'm not mistaken. Pretty sure without str armor too. So your ap will be higher, but still ap isn't that great. But on C-West you probably could get kills on debuffed people without KSing. With my nooby combo and 400 ap I was able to get some (I guess more nooby :P) sins done to half hp in a few hits when they were debuffed. But then again they didn't think of minoring right away.

It won't be uber effective, I mean, you won't kill as much as with an II lets say.
    You'll KS some kills, but idk...I wouldn't use it.

sirkill

yea u wont get many kills being its ardream maybe if u had helis then ud do some dmg lol but ud probably spam shit damage

get +8 smite and u will get kills w/ duffs

I don't think it will be very effective. At least not for solo. Everytime u get someones hp down, they will allways be able to run away since ur dmg will be kind of low.

If u don't like paper BP and int priest, I suggest u make an other char :P Assassin is the best way to go if you are going to solo.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Seen ss of a chitin bp in ardream, smite and ss ftw. Smite and dol would be better imo, dd/ad are the only 2 you gotta worry about, and the repel physical damage will do wonders for 1v1s.

cRuX

Before ROFD I had lvl 67 priest with this build..almost the same gear except I had wp+2 and smite+8. I used DoL+7 and had 1100 def 1k ap and about 4.5k hp... I suggest you use this build with higher lvl char. I can't imagine this build with helis I really really liked it. I could solo when nobody was on and tank easily when pking in groups. My fav part is being jumped by 2 sins and killing both easily. Stay away from warriors and tank priests but you can easily stick with a good sin if you have DD cap.

J

Ok, well first of all I would never go solo. I would have parasite and malice. And as a paper BP, I have like 800 AP with an impact +1 and a DOL +7. So I'm pretty sure I'll be able to hit 1000 AP. And if you guys read my post, everytime I pk, I act like an Int priest, but sometimes I want to smack people. And also my friend as a chitin Int priest had about 700 AP with just holding the Smite 7.

gogo

btw, smite +8 on cwest? lolz

cRuX

Ok, well first of all I would never go solo. I would have parasite and malice. And as a paper BP, I have like 800 AP with an impact +1 and a DOL +7. So I'm pretty sure I'll be able to hit 1000 AP. And if you guys read my post, everytime I pk, I act like an Int priest, but sometimes I want to smack people. And also my friend as a chitin Int priest had about 700 AP with just holding the Smite 7.[/b]
    Just don't expect to take down warriors or super geared players. But it's always fun to smack a couple assassins and mages while tanking them :P

its effective.. i mean not so much solo cause no one can kill you and they will just run away since most noobs cant outheal anything..

for party pk..like 2-4 people its very affective and prob the best preist to have. in full party it will be a waist since you got plenty of melee to atk so you jsut need to duff and heal. so for a clan like pariah which is almost always large parties go with int or bp. if you got a few friends you pk with all the times, 2-4 people its killer.

you can use FP8 hp/str depending on what you need more. +8 chit gaunts. and i think a +5 dd helm if im not mistaken.

its effective.. i mean not so much solo cause no one can kill you and they will just run away since most noobs cant outheal anything..

for party pk..like 2-4 people its very affective and prob the best preist to have. in full party it will be a waist since you got plenty of melee to atk so you jsut need to duff and heal. so for a clan like pariah which is almost always large parties go with int or bp. if you got a few friends you pk with all the times, 2-4 people its killer.

you can use FP8 hp/str depending on what you need more. +8 chit gaunts. and i think a +5 dd helm if im not mistaken.[/b]
    Its effective in a party of 2-4 with a ice mage.

J

you can use FP8 hp/str depending on what you need more. +8 chit gaunts. and i think a +5 dd helm if im not mistaken.[/b]
    I'm rarely in a full clan party. Mike is always the one on in those big parties. But still, even in those big parties, it's 7-8 vs 20. Another Int priest wouldn't hurt, but also could deal damage.

ehh i geuss it wouldnt be to bad.. but in like 8v20 preist would be more focused on healing/duffing.. but i he was in the right spot he could get that last extra hit needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast