Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 handed BP vs 2 handed

This is a discussion on 1 handed BP vs 2 handed within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; aright well my BP is lvl 68 right now and i currently have +7 II +8 FP str and hp ...
Page: 1

Default 1 handed BP vs 2 handed

aright well my BP is lvl 68 right now and i currently have
    +7 II
    +8 FP str and hp
    +0 WP
    +1 lillemes enticement
    everything else is quest accessories
    and i have about 700m saved up and trying to buy dual forevins

i am planning to hit 72 later on
    should i switch to +6 or 7 Dread Shield and +7 Smite hammer? (if its a good idea can i do it at my level right now?)

and as for switching to fp or chit...ill probably do that wen i am lvl 72+

also for now i am buff/heal with malice (only because i cant afford scrolls)
    wen i get to a higher level and get better def ill switch to debuff/heal

oh also how come alot of people say that BPs suk now?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mrxskyline View Post
    oh also how come alot of people say that BPs suk now?
    BP doesnt suck... its just int priest + warrior gets the job done alotttt quicker

Quote Originally Posted by mrxskyline View Post
    aright well my BP is lvl 68 right now and i currently have
    +7 II
    +8 FP str and hp
    +0 WP
    +1 lillemes enticement
    everything else is quest accessories
    and i have about 700m saved up and trying to buy dual forevins

i am planning to hit 72 later on
    should i switch to +6 or 7 Dread Shield and +7 Smite hammer? (if its a good idea can i do it at my level right now?)

and as for switching to fp or chit...ill probably do that wen i am lvl 72+

also for now i am buff/heal with malice (only because i cant afford scrolls)
    wen i get to a higher level and get better def ill switch to debuff/heal
    go either paper or chitin build...

and they are both nice... it depends on your server, people you pk with and your playing style...

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    go either paper or chitin build...

and they are both nice... it depends on your server, people you pk with and your playing style...

after 72+ i'd only go chitin, for then i'd go FP

i played a FP BP in RLB, with smite+7 and DOL, it pwned so much, yeh DOL aint great but had a HB+7 and ii+8 for extra power lol

aright so if i were to stay lvl 69 for RLB are these good
    +8 fp (hp or str?)
    +7 smite hammer
    +6 or +7 dread shield

stats?
    skills?
    accessories?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

use the kingofknight character creator thingamajig that way u can see wat ur characters stats will be.

also fp is shit go chitin or paper

zrocker0404

Answer: 70+ 1 hand w/ shield
    There's some things u'll need to know tho.
    You'll be playing support alot bcus ur a priest, and a priest is COMPLETELY useless without party heals so thats 60 points into heal...

Now u can either go full duff or make duff 2nd skill.

If u went full full 70duff/60heal/12 master at ?lvl

other build would be 60heal/45duff/12master at 73-4 i think.

I'd go chitin8, u probably cant affor a GAB so DS+6/7, and trade ur II for a smite+7

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    and a priest is COMPLETELY useless without party heals so thats 60 points into heal...
    have you ever played a priest?? ...

it's like saying that mage is for TP only...

I bet that you play a warrior, who just screams at every1 when he gets no heal/tp -_-

zrocker0404

im an archer, and HOW can u have a 70+ priest with 1920 heal... real GG there

im an archer, and HOW can u have a 70+ priest with 1920 heal... real GG there
    a good priest can do very well with 2k heal only

anyway, I've never said it has to be 2k heal, having party heals is NOT a must... and 10k / 1 person is pretty a lot

zrocker0404

lol priests need to have party heal only time they dont is if they're full duff BP and u have 2 int priests already... (never had that happen lol)

lol priests need to have party heal only time they dont is if they're full duff BP and u have 2 int priests already... (never had that happen lol)

party heal is not a MUST

yes it is very handy, but not a must

and i totally agree with u cizia
    he will be one of those people who scream and abuse when he doesnt get healed/cured/tp'd

and go FP for rlb, chitin for 70+

paper just isnt as good as it used to be now with all the +9's and +10's...still good if u know how to play, but when ppl see a paper build (mage or priest) they always get attacked first by everyone...

Tazthespaz

Haha. I agree with SSlayer 100%

Anyway, lets get back to what this topic was about!

Now look, you said tha as a BP you are lvl 68 or 69 what ever, bu you have FP?

I know not everyone here will agree, but playin with FP in RLB can only be done well if you have the accesories or uniques or weapons to do so. Because you switched to FP, your AP has fallen greatly compared to when you were paper. If I were you, i would switch back to paper, and i would be a HP and STR whore BP.

As for 1h or 2h, i have tryed everything inbetween haha. I'm currently lvl 81 and playing a 1h chit +8 BP with a Mean leonard +7. To me, a 1h BP is not all that effective without one, thus, going 1h before 70 I think might be pointless. (AGAIN unless you have the uniques ad shit to back it up.)

If I were you, I would do these few things.

1. Go Paper, get HP and STR +8 set, and depending if your on an old server, get paper DD or the 25 DD one.

2. Get a DS +6 or 7 and use it like 70% of the time, and with that get a Hanguk sword +7. It has lots of STR bonus and hits hard enough to kill anyone in RLB

3. Go DEBUFF ASAP. You don't need to have scrolls as a DB ESPECIALLY in RLB when you are either soloing or in Pts of like 3-8 (Usually like 5) Full DB + Heal is the way to go, and you will most likley find a buffer, and if you don't, anyone who you debuff is on the same playing field as you if not, worse.

4. Eventually get a +8 ii for dmg.

5. Get and Iron set ASAP. ( I know it is probably out of your price range, but it is a must have for everyone! )

Lastly, I have played a lvl 65 BP fully geared, with an IN, and other uniques, and I came to the conlusion that RLB is not made for Bps. The things you gain at 70+ are far superier then what you gain from 1-69. My vote would to go 70+ asap and screw RLB, ir ruined KO anyway.

AND AS FOR THE PARTY HEAL SHIT, IT IS NOT NECISSARY END OF CONVERSATION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    Haha. I agree with SSlayer 100%

Anyway, lets get back to what this topic was about!

Now look, you said tha as a BP you are lvl 68 or 69 what ever, bu you have FP?

I know not everyone here will agree, but playin with FP in RLB can only be done well if you have the accesories or uniques or weapons to do so. Because you switched to FP, your AP has fallen greatly compared to when you were paper. If I were you, i would switch back to paper, and i would be a HP and STR whore BP.

As for 1h or 2h, i have tryed everything inbetween haha. I'm currently lvl 81 and playing a 1h chit +8 BP with a Mean leonard +7. To me, a 1h BP is not all that effective without one, thus, going 1h before 70 I think might be pointless. (AGAIN unless you have the uniques ad shit to back it up.)

If I were you, I would do these few things.

1. Go Paper, get HP and STR +8 set, and depending if your on an old server, get paper DD or the 25 DD one.

2. Get a DS +6 or 7 and use it like 70% of the time, and with that get a Hanguk sword +7. It has lots of STR bonus and hits hard enough to kill anyone in RLB

3. Go DEBUFF ASAP. You don't need to have scrolls as a DB ESPECIALLY in RLB when you are either soloing or in Pts of like 3-8 (Usually like 5) Full DB + Heal is the way to go, and you will most likley find a buffer, and if you don't, anyone who you debuff is on the same playing field as you if not, worse.

4. Eventually get a +8 ii for dmg.

5. Get and Iron set ASAP. ( I know it is probably out of your price range, but it is a must have for everyone! )

Lastly, I have played a lvl 65 BP fully geared, with an IN, and other uniques, and I came to the conlusion that RLB is not made for Bps. The things you gain at 70+ are far superier then what you gain from 1-69. My vote would to go 70+ asap and screw RLB, ir ruined KO anyway.

AND AS FOR THE PARTY HEAL SHIT, IT IS NOT NECISSARY END OF CONVERSATION!!!
    agree with most of this, BUT

Screw the IN :P u don't need that def in RLB.. WP +2/3 will do better...
    And BPs are very good in RLB :P I loved to play my debuffer and pwned pretty much solo with not that great items... The only thing I disliked there is the ammount of ppl... Often it's like either 2-3ppl or 3-4 parties at the opposite site :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast