Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1 handed BP vs 2 handed

This is a discussion on 1 handed BP vs 2 handed within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Yep, agreed. Just follow my advise and you should be pretty good BP in RLB dude....
Page: 2

Tazthespaz

Yep, agreed. Just follow my advise and you should be pretty good BP in RLB dude.

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    party heal is not a MUST

yes it is very handy, but not a must

and i totally agree with u cizia
    he will be one of those people who scream and abuse when he doesnt get healed/cured/tp'd
    Act like u know me cunt. I Heal myself, i Cure myself, i have lightfeet i dont need TPed. In pk i never ask for anything i know how to play and trust my priests.

SINCE he said he might go 70+ i told him get a party heal. In RLB you can get by with just 1920. CZ you cant. EVER. 2 ppl can out damage 1920 so how can u heal a party of 8 let alone yourself?

hmm right... GG priest that lets everyone die in 10 seconds because of no party heals. Don't listen to these fools, if u go RLB 1920 can be fine, but CZ get party heal or go home.

hmmm thanx guys

btw i pretty sure im going 70+ now

and as for iron set...yeaaa i dont think i could afford it....im prolly gona go with WP +1 (IN wen i can afford) glass belt....dual forevin...dual LE's

and yea DB/heal

as for staying paper or goin FP....not sure about that yet...same for 1handed vs 2

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    Act like u know me cunt. I Heal myself, i Cure myself, i have lightfeet i dont need TPed. In pk i never ask for anything i know how to play and trust my priests.

SINCE he said he might go 70+ i told him get a party heal. In RLB you can get by with just 1920. CZ you cant. EVER. 2 ppl can out damage 1920 so how can u heal a party of 8 let alone yourself?

hmm right... GG priest that lets everyone die in 10 seconds because of no party heals. Don't listen to these fools, if u go RLB 1920 can be fine, but CZ get party heal or go home.
    Here is the thing, Bps are not meant to support. They HAVE to do it when the party needs it but other than that BPs should be casting deubffs and rollin people.

Go watch NordFronts videos for example if you think a bp cant do shit without party heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Here is the thing, Bps are not meant to support. They HAVE to do it when the party needs it but other than that BPs should be casting deubffs and rollin people.

Go watch NordFronts videos for example if you think a bp cant do shit without party heals.

+1 a bp spamming debuffs and high damage is more useful then a priest trying to use party heals with shitty low mana.

Get a support priest if you need party heals.

Quote Originally Posted by mrxskyline View Post
    hmmm thanx guys

btw i pretty sure im going 70+ now

and as for iron set...yeaaa i dont think i could afford it....im prolly gona go with WP +1 (IN wen i can afford) glass belt....dual forevin...dual LE's

and yea DB/heal

as for staying paper or goin FP....not sure about that yet...same for 1handed vs 2
    If you go int BP which i wouldnt recomend (key word recomend, because u can still do it and have tons of fun playing it) going int bp before at least lvl 75 - 76 honestly i wouldnt go BP at all before 80+

1h vs 2h well this one is easy for me. With ex ii+8 i can vs a decently geared warrior but i will most likely loose if it lasts longer than the restore. With SoP+7 + Mean Lenard +7 on i can vs anything in my server and put up a good fight, even to the +3s +9s +10s people. The game isnt about vs but i said this so that you get an idea of how much more you get when you have a good 1h weapon and a good shield on.

In Pk you will rarely see me with the ii on, only when we are going to gank someone or when i have a party healer to back me up, if not im allways with lenard + shield on. And it does hit hard, very hard 100ish less than the ii, dmges vary a lot u know.

Your uniques are fine, i wouldnt worry too much about them. Focus on getting the levels, thats the main thing you need for now. And id go int untill you can gain some lvls and gather your uniques.

Low lvl and undergeared bps are very easy to kill in cz even if u have mad skills, a rogue with decent AP will critical + spike you for a ton of dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post

wow calm down, no need for the language..

someone is getting a little worked up over a few pixels..

and as a BP u are not supporting, you are debuffing and killing, i hate it when ppl say a BP must heal the party and support it always

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

bps arent good in rlb? pfff i loved bp in rlb. with some gear and good skilss u bps is deadly

in rlb mages arent as strong
    swordance is shit in my opinion
    and well sins all they really have left is spike xD

when i played around with my little 63 its i could take on three rogues at a time ( dd helm and dd shield)

para= dead rogue
    warriors dont have hellblade which makes them hit hard as shit
    well mages... 1920 is enough for them.. if u can complete heal its just overkill.

my personal opinion bps are the funnest to play in rlb.

Default 1h bp

it is not worth it to go 1h bp until you get lvl 72...

once you do, you will need some pretty good uniques to make up for the HP loss...

if you can get a decent weapon....you will do some pretty good damage...

shields i would get are gabs or CS
    armor, plate only

hammer either a smite 8 or leonard7 and anything higher....

you should be able to kill a lot in a vs...
    its a pretty nice build...i had it before

TheSonOfSam

1h BP pwns, since u can do or kill anything alone or in a party, playing as support or just soloing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12