Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

suggest some improvements

This is a discussion on suggest some improvements within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I was saving some money for the last few months and soon prices will be low enough to go on ...
Page: 1

Vaako

I was saving some money for the last few months and soon prices will be low enough to go on a market
    My current items are :
    lilime+1
    lilime+0
    legionnaire band
    rol
    iron set
    hb+8
    paper str set +9

my stats with these items are:
    7700hp, 915ac, 2180ap

My budget is 60gbs.

So my question is what to buy with these money ?
    First ill make the second lilime+1 too.
    Waiting for suggestions

Personally I'd go INT, when your server catches you up in terms of geared babas it will be extremely difficult to tank.

Have you considered going FP (+9/10) with the money you have

Vaako

i dont like to be support only...i was for a few weeks and it was so boring ...the only thing i can do is exp or only support in pk ...so i wont go int again.

I was thinkin to get a chitin+8/hp set maybe and be a chitin bp....the fps+9 are almost impossible to find in my server...for the last month i saw only 1 person selling.

If i stay paper what should i get for these money?
    Or if i go chitin bp what items should i get? So i can have 6k+hp and 2k+ ap ?

NeronDomitius

reskill for more ap

Vaako

ye u funny... <_<

NeronDomitius

ye u funny... <_<[/b]
    lol?
    i&#39;m serious... 2180ap with +9 str gear? that&#39;s what&#39;s funny...

Vaako

lol?
    i&#39;m serious... 2180ap with +9 str gear? that&#39;s what&#39;s funny...[/b]
    well im hp build and as u see my accessories dont give much str bonuses...
    thats why i made this topic ...so u guys can help me.

i dont like to be support only...i was for a few weeks and it was so boring ...the only thing i can do is exp or only support in pk ...so i wont go int again.

I was thinkin to get a chitin+8/hp set maybe and be a chitin bp....the fps+9 are almost impossible to find in my server...for the last month i saw only 1 person selling.

If i stay paper what should i get for these money?
    Or if i go chitin bp what items should i get? So i can have 6k+hp and 2k+ ap ?[/b]
    To be honest the gear you have is good enough as it is. Get 174 INT for Chits+8 (I&#39;d make a FP+9 set personally) and then dump all the rest of the points into str

To be honest the gear you have is good enough as it is. Get 174 INT for Chits+8 (I&#39;d make a FP+9 set personally) and then dump all the rest of the points into str[/b]
    +1

going fp +9 is probably your best choice. FP bp doesnt mean full support, its a mixture of support and attack, and u can also stay alive much longer, so u can attack longer. Reskill to have enough int for FP +9, then put all ur points into STR, or mix some with HP depending on ur preference.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

gogog lvl up

haha i know u hear that a lot, but w/ hb +8, i would defintily go fp +9/ chitins +8

paper +9 is good, dont get me wrong, but resist help out a lot, and you will have a lot more ac, you will lose sum hp, and your mana will be greater, your ap will be a little bit less, but in the long run it is worth it

Vaako

well i checked the market again and cant find any + 9 fps there...so i guess ill go with chitins+8.
    And what else to buy the money that will left.
    And on the other hand i really like the paper build - with a ds equiped+1h weapon on " support mode" i get 9.7K hp and almost 1300ac.

well i checked the market again and cant find any + 9 fps there...so i guess ill go with chitins+8.
    And what else to buy the money that will left.
    And on the other hand i really like the paper build - with a ds equiped+1h weapon on " support mode" i get 9.7K hp and almost 1300ac.[/b]
    I&#39;ve tried out a paper build, it&#39;s really good for damage and 1v1 situations but not whole parties. Down to preference and how you play it. If your going to stay paper work on getting as high ac and resists as possible they are your enemy. Pking on undying is bad 1 duff and bye-bye. You have to remember you have 900+ ac but soon as malice or torment is thrown that goes to 400-500 and when you start getting beat down by the lvl 80&#39;s it REALLY hurts (1k spams) whereas an INT priest can get around 700-800ac when maliced

Going Chits+8 is a good build, don&#39;t worry too much about the full plates (you can make em if patient enough). Just work on getting 1100-1200ac as INT BP and the rest is fine

StoneColdAngel

I would change the ROL for a ROC an upgrade it to +1. And also, STAY paper. Paper BP&#39;s are badass :lol: In the end I would aim for 2.5k AP and as much AC/HP you can get with those 60 GB&#39;s

EDIT: I hope you got a good shield. If not, Chitin Bp would be better though >.<

I would change the ROL for a ROC an upgrade it to +1. And also, STAY paper. Paper BP&#39;s are badass :lol: In the end I would aim for 2.5k AP and as much AC/HP you can get with those 60 GB&#39;s

EDIT: I hope you got a good shield. If not, Chitin Bp would be better though >.<[/b]
    +1 stay paper and get better AP.

Vaako

EDIT: I hope you got a good shield. If not, Chitin Bp would be better though >.<[/b]
    well i have ss+7 and ds+6...aint that great shields but still...And if i equip a shields can only be support cus the only 1h weapon i can equip is 1h giga or tooth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast